-Odium Pact- Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    As a Neutral party I believe everyone is taking advantage of that fact he got kicked.

I've seen his behavior on my own dam threads and let me tell you he takes things out of context then puts words in your mouth like you wouldn't believe.

His behavior seems to be mostly wanting to talk talk talk he never wants to see reason only makes opinionated posts and never sees the facts.

Let me tell you when I let members go I make dam sure they got a good yelling at me for it before they log off.

Because one way or another that member will be a bit hurt and will attempt to stick around for alittle bit continuing to watch the faction and wanting to rejoin the shock factor and oh its fine they can't live without me thing makes this happen to the best of us even myself at one stage.

Now let me be Neutral here and say that everyone that is here from the other side (you know who you are) is heavily enjoying the fact he got kicked and is now calling his faction out on dieing atc.

It "reconfirms" if you will your own ego and you need to sit down these things happen. If you kicked someone out from your faction for behavior that lets be honest here was dishonorable past the point of acceptable conduct and then got insulted and called for it that wouldn't be very fair.

Look at it this way everyone is always saying oh the odium are terrible but as it seems they are not willing to have someone in their faction who passes a certain point or crosses a line so clearly they are not willing to go as far as one might think.

I personally think that if dread syndicate removed samuel and he was inside our faction both sides would not be having the debate they are now they'd be like hey thats highly honorable thank you for removing a dishonorable member.

No matter how much hate I may have for someone I will always give them respect and I will never attempt to kick their rep down for something they did because at the end of the day we are still talking to humans and we need to understand that this forum hides that.

Now please put down the guns and the pitchforks and hug it out.

Just because someone is removed from the enemy's side doesn't mean it's right or morally correct to insult them for doing the right thing.

Reactions: AssIn9

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    As a Neutral party I believe everyone is taking advantage of that fact he got kicked.

I've seen his behavior on my own dam threads and let me tell you he takes things out of context then puts words in your mouth like you wouldn't believe.

His behavior seems to be mostly wanting to talk talk talk he never wants to see reason only makes opinionated posts and never sees the facts.

Let me tell you when I let members go I make dam sure they got a good yelling at me for it before they log off.

Because one way or another that member will be a bit hurt and will attempt to stick around for alittle bit continuing to watch the faction and wanting to rejoin the shock factor and oh its fine they can't live without me thing makes this happen to the best of us even myself at one stage.

Now let me be Neutral here and say that everyone that is here from the other side (you know who you are) is heavily enjoying the fact he got kicked and is now calling his faction out on dieing atc.

It "reconfirms" if you will your own ego and you need to sit down these things happen. If you kicked someone out from your faction for behavior that lets be honest here was dishonorable past the point of acceptable conduct and then got insulted and called for it that wouldn't be very fair.

Look at it this way everyone is always saying oh the odium are terrible but as it seems they are not willing to have someone in their faction who passes a certain point or crosses a line so clearly they are not willing to go as far as one might think.

I personally think that if dread syndicate removed samuel and he was inside our faction both sides would not be having the debate they are now they'd be like hey thats highly honorable thank you for removing a dishonorable member.

No matter how much hate I may have for someone I will always give them respect and I will never attempt to kick their rep down for something they did because at the end of the day we are still talking to humans and we need to understand that this forum hides that.

Just because someone is removed from the enemy's side doesn't mean it's right or morally correct to insult them for doing the right thing.
    It was 100% the right choice, it was a matter of confusion of who did it though. Given my non-neutral sides understanding, leaders of the factions in the pact can not kick members of a different faction than that they lead. It was the misunderstanding previously of my side that leaders from non-cobalt factions had kicked a cobalt member, which was confusing. It was then cleared up that Aceface (the appropriate person in the situation) was the one who performed the action.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Honestly it seems easier to just merge all 3 Odium factions into one faction.

Seems like its already happened unofficially.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Honestly it seems easier to just merge all 3 Odium factions into one faction.

Seems like its already happened unofficially.
    I doubt they would. Blackhawk's told me thinks all factions with more than one leader are doomed to fail, and I have serious doubts BH or Zoro would hand over their leadership positions to someone else.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!

You see, it would never have gotten this far in DS. Either I would have sat down and had a reasonable, responsible conversation about things with you, and either my complaint would have been resolved, or I would have left, but on my own terms. Frankly though, even if you are similar to odium from an RP standpoint, I don't think things would ever have gotten to the point in your faction where such a grievance could occur in the first place. Even if this post of yours paints me in a negative light, it is well thought out, and does not really insult anyone. And that is worthy of respect.

Please keep in mind that it is not anyone from NO saying that the CR is dying. They tried that, and the things I said on that thread are in large part why no one likes me. It is me, and only me who has said that so far in this particular conversation. NO hasn't done anything wrong, although I doubt they aren't thoroughly enjoying this.

I was given no chance to appeal, to defend myself. The incident that result in me leaving the faction was a result of me accidentally forgetting to unmute my headphones after returning from being AFK. Some time later, Aceface got on, and said maybe 5 words along the lines of "Samuel, I'm sorry, but... goodbye" (not a quote, I don't remember exactly.) I was then banned from teamspeak and removed from the faction on all servers. The next thing I knew, Blackhawk (Atlas Alliance ) was making declarations on this thread, and when I tried to explain the situation to some degree to correct a few misconceptions resulting from it's vagueness, Mortiferum was insulting me on every remotely relevant forum page.

I was never given a chance to explain the specific situation that I believe resulted in me getting kicked, never given a chance to ask why I was getting kicked and therefore no chance to apologize, refute, or explain that or those incidents. I have tried to be truthful, and if perhaps my frustration has caused some small tone of aggravation to enter what I type I hope you understand. If being truthful is such a high crime in the community, than something is wrong with that community.

I understand that you personally dislike me, and I am sorry that that has come to be the case. You seem like a good, honorable leader, and your faction has and will go far because of it.

Reactions: Lecic
    Reaction score
    My brother said there are some problems with the faction community here, i really didn't expect this much. I think i was better playing Singleplayer, lol.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen

but i like guns and pitch forks....
    You see, it would never have gotten this far in DS. Either I would have sat down and had a reasonable, responsible conversation about things with you, and either my complaint would have been resolved, or I would have left, but on my own terms. Frankly though, even if you are similar to odium from an RP standpoint, I don't think things would ever have gotten to the point in your faction where such a grievance could occur in the first place. Even if this post of yours paints me in a negative light, it is well thought out, and does not really insult anyone. And that is worthy of respect.

Please keep in mind that it is not anyone from NO saying that the CR is dying. They tried that, and the things I said on that thread are in large part why no one likes me. It is me, and only me who has said that so far in this particular conversation. NO hasn't done anything wrong, although I doubt they aren't thoroughly enjoying this.

I was given no chance to appeal, to defend myself. The incident that result in me leaving the faction was a result of me accidentally forgetting to unmute my headphones after returning from being AFK. Some time later, Aceface got on, and said maybe 5 words along the lines of "Samuel, I'm sorry, but... goodbye" (not a quote, I don't remember exactly.) I was then banned from teamspeak and removed from the faction on all servers. The next thing I knew, Blackhawk (Atlas Alliance ) was making declarations on this thread, and when I tried to explain the situation to some degree to correct a few misconceptions resulting from it's vagueness, Mortiferum was insulting me on every remotely relevant forum page.

I was never given a chance to explain the specific situation that I believe resulted in me getting kicked, never given a chance to ask why I was getting kicked and therefore no chance to apologize, refute, or explain that or those incidents. I have tried to be truthful, and if perhaps my frustration has caused some small tone of aggravation to enter what I type I hope you understand. If being truthful is such a high crime in the community, than something is wrong with that community.

I understand that you personally dislike me, and I am sorry that that has come to be the case. You seem like a good, honorable leader, and your faction has and will go far because of it.
    get out of this thread and take it up with ace in PM
    while your at it feel free to go curse out BH in PM....

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    My brother said there are some problems with the faction community here, i really didn't expect this much. I think i was better playing Singleplayer, lol.
    Oh, you were. You were.
    For some brief periods, I promise that it will be worth it all, but most of the time it isn't.

Reaction score
    I had an account on the old site and i watched some stuff, it certainly got worse. I was expecting it to be over.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    I had an account on the old site and i watched some stuff, it certainly got worse. I was expecting it to be over.
    Won't be over for another several months to two years, I expect.

There's a reason I tell new players not to get involved with large factions.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hmm...
    I suppose that the Odium pact is completely innocent and unaware that my player file got wiped from GenX the day I was booted from the Pact?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hmm...
    I suppose that the Odium pact is completely innocent and unaware that my player file got wiped from GenX the day I was booted from the Pact?
    you make it sound like anyone in odium has the knoledge to hack it...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    you make it sound like anyone in odium has the knoledge to hack it...
    They don't. But I also cannot explain how then it came to happen right after this was posted in the CR comms channel
    Understood, I will have him dealt with ASAP.
    Notice that it does not say he would deal with me, but that he would have me dealt with. So even if Odium doesn't have the people to do it, that doesn't mean they didn't mislead an admin or something like that.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    They don't. But I also cannot explain how then it came to happen right after this was posted in the CR comms channel

Notice that it does not say he would deal with me, but that he would have me dealt with. So even if Odium doesn't have the people to do it, that doesn't mean they didn't mislead an admin or something like that.
    admins cant delete player files
    you need acces to the database for that.
    and i dont see why the owner would delete it
    lets call a simple bug and be done with it

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    admins cant delete player files
    you need acces to the database for that.
    and i dont see why the owner would delete it
    lets call a simple bug and be done with it
    Well when I get a straight answer as to how it happened that I logged off next to the CR base with 2 bil credits and all the materials for a jump ship and logged back on at spawn with the starter stuff I will let you know what that is.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well when I get a straight answer as to how it happened that I logged off next to the CR base with 2 bil credits and all the materials for a jump ship and logged back on at spawn with the starter stuff I will let you know what that is.
    so dont post here msg bobby bighoof
    we cant magicly fix problems

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The GenXnova server rolled back by nine days about a day and a half ago if you where not there in the past nine you might have lost things...

GenXnova staff are respectful and honorable people. I put my rep on the line when I say they would never do such things (at least levest and bobby wouldn't) unless they made a mistake or had a very good reason too.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437780692,1437780298][/DOUBLEPOST]

My friend I do not hate you. I think you are just too fast to defend your faction or atleast attempt to..

This forum i've learned doesn't like to debate to much and by getting into debates people just start to dislike you more and more.

Your actions are what I hate but you personally I don't know you and I don't presume to know until I do know you and understand how you work because everyone works another way.

Reactions: Jaaskinal