-Odium Pact- Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum.

Reaction score
    Yet this is the only group that is announcing every small victory across the forums. Not entirely sure who you all are trying to impress with it either.
    Hes a youtuber, all these events are public.
    As for the rest of the group, all of the announcements are major events.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    NEWS
    Odium bomber battlegroup invaded NFD space 3 hours from now. One purifier class frigate and one manticore tactical strike bomber were deployed by CR and Vaygr. The soldiers then are intercepted by a DFN rockhopper, which mass was almost double the mass of the two invading bombers combined. The purifier class frigate is the first to engage, almost immediately taking down the shields of the rockhopper, even though it being almost 3 times its size. More missiles were then unloaded on the rockhopper, however, due to server lag it managed to not take hull damage, and jumped away untouched.
    You forgot to mention that both of your ships were destroyed in the end, and you ran away once I came back with something that wasn't a scout that didn't even have ion passive. I will say though, the corvette ace was using had very high alpha damage and almost no shielding. It, at least on my screen, got my shields down to 2% or so. You proceeded to not stick around, and both got blown up by a RATO ship, and I scared you off while you were trying to recover the wreckage of both your ships. No damage was done to any NFD assets, but both Odium ships were destroyed. This was no victory on your part.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You forgot to mention that both of your ships were destroyed in the end, and you ran away once I came back with something that wasn't a scout that didn't even have ion passive. I will say though, the corvette ace was using had very high alpha damage and almost no shielding. It, at least on my screen, got my shields down to 2% or so. You proceeded to not stick around, and both got blown up by a RATO ship, and I scared you off while you were trying to recover the wreckage of both your ships. No damage was done to any NFD assets, but both Odium ships were destroyed. This was no victory on your part.
    -.- our ships were destroyed by accident by clan rato jorgekorke Unnamed25 since we decided to leave your space as we saw no point in continuing to be there. when we were doing a friendly visit at their homebase they happened to be at war with us since we once shot them once at spawn.

the one time i do not video tape and so much BS happens.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Unnamed25

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    If you need to go over details try to do it in Private Messages. Remember everyone is going to spin their story. It's a story and no reporter is ever unbiased. And faction stuff is all about spin.

Reactions: linwe talion

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    -.- our ships were destroyed by accident by clan rato jorgekorke Unnamed25 since we decided to leave your space as we saw no point in continuing to be there. when we were doing a friendly at their homebase visit they happened to be at war with us since we once shot them once at spawn.

the one time i do not video tape and so much BS happens.
    and that's why I use shadowplay, can record up t0 15 minutes in the past if you got enough ram for that
    it's an amazing thing to be able to do.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    yeah i heard good things about that, that it barely degrades performance.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    yeah i heard good things about that, that it barely degrades performance.
    degrades performance my ass.
    If it does that then you have a bad computer.
    At least I have never had trouble with it degrading my performance.

Markonius

Head of Finance at OOB
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Don't really see the arguement here. Wasn't really a victory or a defeat, just one of so many skirmishes between both factions. Nothing I see here is new so don't see why there is so much hate flying here....maybe I'm just an ignorant person who doesn't see the whole image. Correct me if i'm wrong

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    degrades performance my ass.
    If it does that then you have a bad computer.
    At least I have never had trouble with it degrading my performance.
    mate, i heard that it DOESN'T degrade performance compared to other recording softwares, such as fraps.
    Don't really see the arguement here. Wasn't really a victory or a defeat, just one of so many skirmishes between both factions. Nothing I see here is new so don't see why there is so much hate flying here....maybe I'm just an ignorant person who doesn't see the whole image. Correct me if i'm wrong
    the key point was that two smaller ships managed to make a ship almost twice their combined mass flee. now please lets just stop i don't want more flaming things emerging here.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    mate, i heard that it DOESN'T degrade performance compared to other recording softwares, such as fraps.
    ohhh sorry, read wrong :P
    The files are also a lot smaller since they have been processed automatic when you save them.
    So the 50 GB video from fraps only uses around 5-10 GB (Might be completely wrong but you get the point)

Reactions: Winterhome
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Lol, here we go with this forum game. Did anyone get a kill?? Ace.. FD.. no.. then it doesn't matter.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Yeah, no one got a kill on this "battle"(except our turrets because of my ship´s missile explosion radius, causing an autowar)

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Odium confirmed to enjoy big sticks ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I require more sleep.

Reaction score
    Odium has declared war against Imperium due to impending threats of violence and unauthorized surveillance

Reaction score
    Bumping the odium post with news and something useful >.>Unless you have something useful to contribute find the back button, Thanks.