-Odium Pact- Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum.

Reaction score
    Atlas Alliance, who is being formed to replace the Alliance Armada, is making leaps and bounds towards establishment on Elwyn Eternity. This faction will offer contracting services to paying customers as well as establish a security force to ensure the motives of the Odium Pact. Atlas Alliance theme follows that of BlackWater and other contractor services and presents a more color neutral appearance to relieve the friendly looking colors of the Alliance Armada, furthermore this allows us to shed the identity that we must be ship based with the name Armada and allows us to expand to FPS and Ground Combat. Atlas has a fleet line-up that is being fit with weaponry right now and will present a more sleek space design similar to that of Cerberus in Mass Effect. Most of the Fleet's ships will be role designed instead of all purpose to allow more focus in our contracting services. With that it will enforce strict standards to field only the best weaponry and technology.

Update Pictures:

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Atlas Alliance, who is being formed to replace the Alliance Armada, is making leaps and bounds towards establishment on Elwyn Eternity. This faction will offer contracting services to paying customers as well as establish a security force to ensure the motives of the Odium Pact. Atlas Alliance theme follows that of BlackWater and other contractor services and presents a more color neutral appearance to relieve the friendly looking colors of the Alliance Armada, furthermore this allows us to shed the identity that we must be ship based with the name Armada and allows us to expand to FPS and Ground Combat. Atlas has a fleet line-up that is being fit with weaponry right now and will present a more sleek space design similar to that of Cerberus in Mass Effect. Most of the Fleet's ships will be role designed instead of all purpose to allow more focus in our contracting services. With that it will enforce strict standards to field only the best weaponry and technology.

Update Pictures:
    Wow sweet station! Will the rest of the fleet be in the same build style? If so I'm excited to see how it turns out :)

Because its dfn
    Yeah... we should really work on the whole dock everything thing...
    Also NFD not DFN

Reaction score
    Yes sir, our ships will try to implement the same designs. I have spent days in Sketchup modeling their outlines the only problem I might run into is tiering off the armor plates in some corners. All contractee's will be welcome at this station for the duration of the contract so it offers an outpost to those utilizing our services and with the permission block coming up we will be able to better control the rooms accessible.

Design Progress:

Meeting Hall ✓
    Judicial Hall ✓
    Prison ✓
    Barracks ✓
    Hangar ✓
    Factory ✗
    Resource Distribution Room ✗
    Cryo-Statis Room ✗
    Med-Bay ✗
    Entry Control Point ✗
    Armory ✗
    Lounge ✗
    Cafe ✗
    Diplomacy Hall ✓
    Ranking Offices ✗
    F.I.S.T* HeadQuarters ✗
    Training Class Rooms ✗
    Orientation Room ✗
    KillHouse ✗
    Firing Range ✗
    Team Building Course ✗
    TacCom Room ✗

* FIST = Foreign Intelligence & Sabotage Team
    [DOUBLEPOST=1425241556,1425241421][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Wow sweet station! Will the rest of the fleet be in the same build style? If so I'm excited to see how it turns out :)

Yeah... we should really work on the whole dock everything thing...
    Also NFD not DFN
    What could also help Creeper is the separation from those that will only bring harm to your faction. Being much like StarFleet is a better course than aligning yourself with an alliance. Once a war is declared its almost promised that an attack would come your way. Playing neutral as a building faction would work better in your favor.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    We have established our prison and judicial system, to handle both internal affairs and POW affairs.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    We have established our prison and judicial system, to handle both internal affairs and POW affairs.

For functional purposes, you might consider requiring members to activate uneathanators in cells, so that they can actually be trapped instead of being able to suicide out.

Reaction score
    Yeah we will have undeathinators, however there is no way to to ensure they have activated it. We simply give them one of two options. For POW's, serve the time or face a blockade. For internal serve the time or get ejected. Accountability for actions taken without authorization will be answered for.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah we will have undeathinators, however there is no way to to ensure they have activated it. We simply give them one of two options. For POW's, serve the time or face a blockade. For internal serve the time or get ejected. Accountability for actions taken without authorization will be answered for.
    i beleave you can activate the undeathinators with logic... so set up an area trigger to fire the undeathenator in teh cell and anyone who walks in wont be walking out

Reactions: aceface
    Reaction score
    Woe, whaaaa?? Please explain. I would have done this with my Cryo room long ago!

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Woe, whaaaa?? Please explain. I would have done this with my Cryo room long ago!
    I'd imagine if it was possible it would work the same as automatic gravity. Not sure it's possible though. I'll check later.

Reaction score
    Someone definitely confirm, because that could be a game changer for prisons :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    ok either i just cant figure out how to activate it... or i was wrong.... sorry to get your hopes up

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    ok either i just cant figure out how to activate it... or i was wrong.... sorry to get your hopes up
    I didn't think it would work, still haven't tested it though, so you may just be doing it *wrong.*

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    *begins master plan to trap AA members inside their own base*

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    How exactly would prison cells work when you can just tab-f6 out of the base?

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Nice to know that you aren't bored out of your skull any more Blackhawk. ;)