Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Yes indeed, obviously an alt. He/She is lucky that they haven't gotten a warning for posting in this same thread with multiple accounts.
    Wait, it's an alt for someone who isn't already banned?

It's a shame that the moderators never seem to do anything about all these Odium alts. Like my good friend and favorite Odium alt says,

Obvious alt is obvious

alterintel

Reaction score
    • Likeable
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Wait, it's an alt for someone who isn't already banned?

It's a shame that the moderators never seem to do anything about all these Odium alts. Like my good friend and favorite Odium alt says,
    There's nothing wrong with having an alternate account (AA). As long as you don't bump a AA thread, or Like an AA's post, or use it to avoid a ban.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Yes indeed, obviously an alt. He/She is lucky that they haven't gotten a warning for posting in this same thread with multiple accounts.
    i have enough warning points alter, please no

Reaction score
    HeartUponSleeve is an alt for permabanned Odium member RedAlert...........
    Just because Blackhawk said something was true doesn't make it true, surely you have some common sense.

Surely the fact that that Blackhawk said The Judge was an Aceface alt (we should all know that is false) is enough to put into question the credibility of the statement that I am RedAlert, and probably every other statement he made regarding alts.

RedAlert himself seems to think that he had a motivation for putting that accusation forward, I personally think he is just putting names together for his own benefit, because he knows people like you will take it as fact.

This is the kind of stuff I documented in the post I made about "selective beliefs"

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Just because Blackhawk said something was true doesn't make it true, surely you have some common sense.

Surely the fact that that Blackhawk said The Judge was an Aceface alt (we should all know that is false) is enough to put into question the credibility of the statement that I am RedAlert, and probably every other statement he made regarding alts.

RedAlert himself seems to think that he had a motivation for putting that accusation forward, I personally think he is just putting names together for his own benefit, because he knows people like you will take it as fact.

This is the kind of stuff I documented in the post I made about "selective beliefs"

Whatever you say, Redalert.

Reactions: CyberTao

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive

So...can you explain to me why I never see you in TS? Even when you're on the forums, and there's not many people in TS, you're not on. You seem like a pretty active faction member...weird to not be in comms. Come to think of it, never seen you in game either. How peculiar.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11

Reactions: Heillos and Zyrr
    Reaction score
    • Wiki Contributor
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5

Reactions: Lecic

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    What really kills me is that we are supposed to be alpha testers. you know, trying to make the game better for release. Imagine if this crap went on post release? New players all complaining about unkillable ghost blocks on ships, new players dying in ways that don't make sense... Have folks forgot the entire reason that we are here? If you're using/used this exploit the these people just don't love this game and don't belong here. They are fucking up the alpha.

Reactions: JimmyJamba
    Reaction score
    So...can you explain to me why I never see you in TS? Even when you're on the forums, and there's not many people in TS, you're not on. You seem like a pretty active faction member...weird to not be in comms. Come to think of it, never seen you in game either. How peculiar.
    You have connected to teamspeak a grand total of four times, you cannot really make an argument like that when you have only been here 4 times.

Reaction score
    I may conduct my own investigation in the future. I intend to find the means of production and maintenance for many factions.

Stay posted my friends, this puppy is up next;

tata~
    You can disect it block by block. Maybe find something interesting. Happy hunting :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Alright, my turn to confess:

-HeartUponSleeve is RedAlert's alt account
    -Zyrr is my alt account hence why we sound alike
    -Zorozeenee is actually FlyingDebris
    -Mortiferum is a homosexual
    -Aceface is an Islamic extremist.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6

The Judge - God is great

Last edited:

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10

is there supposed to be a joke in there?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    is there supposed to be a joke in there?
    No, it's my confession, take it seriously.

What other reason do u think would lead to aceface continuously terrorising you with Feliz navidad

Status
    Not open for further replies.