Odium exploitation BP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    This here is a Blueprint from the Odium faction Infinite Legion, courtesy of the Magic Man himself, Lord Sidonus. Now, this fucker is a bit of an old one (sorry you guys, I tried) but it still has what I want to show you. On its side turrets, if you find the weapon comps near the cores, it has an ass ton of ghost connections that should look like this;

I don't know about you, but I don't think that there's meant to be this many weapons on this turret;

Make of it what you will, this was made before IL joined Odium, but after they knew about each other. If you want to use this as propaganda about Odium cheating, be my guest. Want to make it an example of how to spot ghost blocks? That works too.

Anyways, tata~ Places to be, things to blow up.

Oh and here's your download Elite_Abaddon_Active.sment

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    FIRST!

Just as valid a post as any in this soon to be shitstorm of a thread!

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Wow. I had no idea you could do anything that dramatic. So does this mean that folks kept this secret or do the devs know about it? If it was kept secret then that would be a pretty shitty thing to do for the sake of the game.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Wow. I had no idea you could do anything that dramatic. So does this mean that folks kept this secret or do the devs know about it? If it was kept secret then that would be a pretty shitty thing to do for the sake of the game.
    The devs know about it, but not thanks to these exploiters. Other players who are actually concerned about the future of the game have already reported this sort of thing.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    ahh Ive got this turret, made a blue version to adapt to my colour scheme. Its nice

+ to sidonus for sick turret

-edit
    TheDerpGamer made the original turret but then it was ghost blockified

Last edited:

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Does this make it "OAS exploitation bp"?
    As far as I know, IL is still using the Abaddon. They showed up to the Vaygr/FCM battle with one. So it's an Odium exploitation BP as well.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    This is erh.. well just dissapointing

Reaction score
    so u open your mouth cookie just to insult my community dont say anything about the OAS. trust me we dont not use these disgrace to our community on genx but we do it on own own accord like single player ill will be talking to blob and derp about this.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    so u open your mouth cookie just to insult my community dont say anything about the OAS. trust me we dont not use these disgrace to our community on genx but we do it on own own accord like single player ill will be talking to blob and derp about this.
    these were in use when Infinite Legion was part of OAS... so hes kinda right

Tunk

Who's idea was this?
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Either way this topic with the nice blatant example gave me enough information for a bug report and how to reproduce it.
    Here's hoping this gets fixed asap.

Reactions: Nauvran
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    Ok, After spending some time tearing this thing apart and checking every turret and the main, Ive found absolutely no ghost blocks. I propose this. I have the blueprint in the condition it was uploaded on July 19th. The best way to put this to rest is for a trusted staff member such as AndyP come and inspect the vessel on the server with LordSidonus present. I will ensure no changes are made to the blueprint in it's Jul 19th form

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    starmade-screenshot-0003.jpg Yeah found those ghost blocks. holy shit.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.