Odium exploitation BP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    Hi, Sidonus! Remember me? I was in Infinite Legion and Dread Syndicate for a while. Took at LOT of blueprints. Good fun. Anyone want some?
    I'm sure you can guess who I really am, of course.

Addressing your statements, I shall simply address how the original prototype utilized in the Battle of Duc had been entirely rebuilt with new rigs.
    Doubtful. I would be willing to bet that if the weapons screen of the of the version Nastral picked apart was shared, it would be identical (or nearly identical) to the version posted in the OP of this thread.

As far as the lagbomb goes, you know what you do. I needn't remind you. Not casting direct blame on any one member, but it's no secret that there was a massive lagfest concerning any organized PvP after the cover of Turkish Bards was blown off about as hard as this flame-war.
    Outside of the initial curbstomping that transpired, all future battles were forced to be called off due to immense server lag.
    Even though several times, we just ran a fakeout on you guys by all logging in but not spawning in a single ship.
    With that, it was proven that our suspicions were correct.
    GenX flips its shit at all times of the day. It flips its shit when people mine. When people undock. When people do nothing. The server is hilariously unstable. See the video I posted earlier. Now, I don't know about Trinova, as they could be lying, but I can tell you that Thryn never did, and FCM certainly did not.

As for crashing, you do realize that the old plate was not used after the battle of Duc, right? The battery box we employed was much more efficient in reducing lag. Though there were further issues during certain time-periods that lead to insane spikes and crashes. If it were the ship itself however, then it'd be CTD'ing ALL of our pilots in some variant thereof. So seriously, get with it or drop off the bandwagon.
    The Thryn [recruiting]

Blatant lies. The ship you fought Azereiah with in your 1v1, which happened after Duc, had a "plate" of reactors, which all got undocked at once. You crashed from all the collisions and the server shit itself. This is, afaik, the only example of an IL member crashing while in combat with Thryn, and certainly the only example of Thryn almost killing the server through mass collisions, though it was hardly our fault.

In closing, I'll echo the same thing I said earlier this year. We spend 90% of our time actually playing StarMade. The forums are only touched if we feel it is time to update anything. Staying glued to the forums only kills braincells and all in all you know less than if you were actually playing. Though, I shall give kudos for finally doing stuff. Even if it is heresy, you gotta take babysteps in the right direction.
    And, in typical Sidonus fashion, you will attempt to leave with the last laugh. Stay edgy, my friend. Maybe ease off the edge on your text, though. It kind of hurts the eyes, though I think that's your intention.

EDIT- Oh, and just in case, going to cover my own ass here in case any moderators feel like pulling their guns out.

There are no rules against posting in the same thread as another one of your accounts. Only posting in a thread made by your another account liking with AAs, or talking to your other accounts.

Last edited:

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Wait was magnet docking even a thing back then?
    I remember when I joined that was implemented when we were on ss.
    Magnet docking was added Eight Months Ago but we didn't know about it until we saw the SS badmins doing it on alternate accounts, stealing people's spawn ships as "pirates."

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    A few notes;

Note one- Sidonius you edgelord, lose the red font. Nobody can read what you type.

Note two- Neither NFD, Trident, OR Thryn lagbombed GenX. A few of us logged in early, saw a SHIT TON of lag, and basically said 'fuck the op, we can't fight in this lag.' In spite of Odium and OAS both accusing us of crashing GenX, the entire admin staff has repeatedly stated on record that none of us crashed GenX. Odium's accusation is little more than a smear campaign with zero evidence other than a heavily edited audio feed containing no actual information.

Note three- Sidonius, I can confirm that we (NO command chat at the time) knew you were abusing the ghost block bug for months, and the only reason we didn't call you out on it right away is because it would give away the spy that got the BP- See above.

Note Four- Sidonius built every part of that ship. He has had it for months and used all of the parts INCLUDING the ghost blocks, and has made zero effort to remove it from common use in his faction.

Timtee might not have known it was mounted on the ship he flew, but it is irrefutable that Sidonius willingly installed and then attempted to mask via logic firing an insanely exploitative ghost block weapon because he knew what he was doing was wrong.

Have a nice day. :)

Last edited:

alterintel

Reaction score
    • Likeable
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    And there goes another one.
    I may have to switch tactics, as this isn't working very well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.