NuclearFun's Ships

Reaction score
    Nice to see another vertical ship. We don't have too many of those.

Looks like a semi-colorful sandwich. Nom nom.

Reaction score
    That's really cool, I love the Asymmetry, how long did it take you???
    only about 3 days a few hours in the evening while watching stuff on youtube but i had the design for the general shape and the salvage system in my head for a lot longer.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    wow, that is really a massive difference when comparing to the old starmade. So bulky but now space ships can be so slim. :)

JumpSuit

Lost-Legacy Director
    Reaction score
    I am intrigued to see what other Transport type of ships you will make, perhaps make a ODST Drop Pod? That would be interesting.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    I seriously want one by the way, it'll make a great troop transport for the TE.

JumpSuit

Lost-Legacy Director
    Reaction score
    You seem to like Transport ships, and so do I as well, so I am suggesting that you make an ODST Drop Pod Transport/cargo Transport combined that would be amazing! I would love to assist in making it if you want?

Reaction score
    You seem to like Transport ships, and so do I as well, so I am suggesting that you make an ODST Drop Pod Transport/cargo Transport combined that would be amazing! I would love to assist in making it if you want?
    Hi! Sometimes in the future maybe.
    If you want an awesome Drop Pod Transport i would recommend to check out ULTIMA Thor - Icarus-class Frigate by Sen OTS Tier

I am going to take a small break for the holidays, bye. Merry Christmas and such!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Some of you may have heard that Ron Thornton (i linked his thoughts on Starship design a few times here) died recently and as his Starfury keeps being one of my favorite ship design i sat down and built one:

Happy New Year!
    Is it possible for you to make this an downloadable contents? The new one looks sick!
    P.S as i visit the world, i'd like to know from which part of Deutschland are you from?

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Some picture seem to be randomly changed to completely unrelated stuff it seems.... tinypic seems to be bugged, so if you see me posting pictures of things not related to spaceships please tell me (i am trying imgur for now)

Returned to EvE after the F2P changes and found my old corax under a dust cover...
    wanted to do something that resembles that beautiful ship and it turned out a mixture of corax and drake in the end