NuclearFun's Ships

JumpSuit

Lost-Legacy Director
    Reaction score
    After more than half a year of not doing anything here...

The bigger ship in the background actually has some systems (new power... still think the worm is ugly)

Now the wait begins for the weapon update...
    Any chance for a Supernova Facilitator Freighter version 2.0? More awesome feats., bigger width span, possible open areas for personal design, modular elevators, pop-out turrets maybe? (plz i'd be soooooo on board), logic enhanced displays*, and last but probably not least is instead of those like shuttles in the back of the ship, i think imo now, replace that part with escape pods! :D there would have to be a direct access point to get to them from the bridge tho. Lemme know what ya think! :D

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    NuclearFun You're kinda in a lucky position, your ships were always elongated designs so it's not that hard to achieve proper stabilisation... that said, you can't take advantage of the new directional bonuses exactly because of that. Oh well.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    NuclearFun You're kinda in a lucky position, your ships were always elongated designs so it's not that hard to achieve proper stabilisation... that said, you can't take advantage of the new directional bonuses exactly because of that. Oh well.
    reactor in the middle, stabs in either end of the ship?

Reaction score
    Yes... but i am still not a fan of the current balance. Also there is an ugly worm in my core view :(

Reactions: Reilly Reese

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Yes... but i am still not a fan of the current balance. Also there is an ugly worm in my core view :(
    Well, a few stream nodes can direct that ugly worm away from your core room. But yes that's trouble, because everyon ever built their ships with the core room right in the middle - and that's exactly where the stab beam goes in new power.

OFW-Osirus

Owner of Orion Fleetworks
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    After more than half a year of not doing anything here...

The bigger ship in the background actually has some systems (new power... still think the worm is ugly)

Now the wait begins for the weapon update...
    you and me both brother, i want to get back into the game. Asked Schine staff for creative mode and a build sector on the official server. what server do you play on and do you use discord? Always loved your builds! NuclearFun

Reaction score
    you and me both brother, i want to get back into the game. Asked Schine staff for creative mode and a build sector on the official server. what server do you play on and do you use discord? Always loved your builds! NuclearFun
    Thanks. It is only local play for me, i tend to build for 15min and then do something else (had to disable pirates otherwise i would get shot up all the time).

Reactions: OFW-Osirus

OFW-Osirus

Owner of Orion Fleetworks
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Thanks. It is only local play for me, i tend to build for 15min and then do something else (had to disable pirates otherwise i would get shot up all the time).
    Ya i noticed that too, another annoyance is the constant npc ships flying at 2, 2, 2 always seem to hit my build and knock it around.

Reaction score
    Building ships without having plans for turrets or weapons is new to me but i was very in the mood for spaceships lately.

Heavy cruiser in the back with a frigate (as a little chubby sister ship) in front:

also a small exploration vessel:

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Guess who's back, back again!
    Nice ship, I was just checking it out in single.