New Star Wars Themed Pvp/RP Server

Reaction score
    The Star Wars Server

185.70.107.61:57921

I would like to formally introduce to you a brand new server for the Starmade community. This server, like the title Intel's is a Star Wars themed server. And will be based around all eras of the star wars universe.

Here we will attempt to accomindate all style of players. But the server will mainly be a PVP/RP style server based in the Star Wars universe.

The Server is in its infant stages and will take some time to grow. As it does, rules will come and go as the server evolves. But for now the following rules will set the foundation for the vision of what's to come.

Everyone is Welcome

Server theme RULES:
    -Star Wars only builds: ship's, stations, bases, planets ect
    -1;1 scale builds 1 block =1 meter
    -Factions from Star Wars, you can detail your starmade faction in you faction info.

PvP RULES:
    Killing will be governed by an honor based system. The universe is a cold dark place and those who venture the void alone put themselves at risk.

Factions our encouraged to balance the violence in the galaxy. But the server super powers will likely set galaxy law.

Death cubes or ugly ships that do not resemble a star wars ship designed to simply troll the server will mysteriously disappear with out warning.

Common Sense RULES
    -No racism, sexism or any cyber bullying of any kind. Chat logs will be reviewed daily and those who violate the rules will be blacklisted for eternity

BUILDERS
    For those who are exceptionally creative:
    - I would like to have various things built on the server and this could be a great way to showcase to the community your creativity. Those who wish to build for the server will be rewarded in game for their contributions.

Content Streamers:
    Those who broadcast, create tutorials or just love to make videos of starmade gameplay are welcome here and encouraged. Any videos created on the server will earn you in game credits.

Explorers
    There will be plenty of exploration opportunities with legendary treasure to be found.

Star Wars fun:
    There will be occasional Star Wars battles sponsored by the InterGalatic Banking Clan. Rewards will be massive!

Server Administration
    I'm looking for responsible gamers to help moderate while I'm away.

Communication:
    Everyone will likely have their own way of communicating with eachother via various platforms. I have created a room on discord for those who haven't found a place of their own. Here you can post suggestions for the server and let me know if any problems arise. I can also create a faction room on request.

Discord channel

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Server ip

185.70.107.61:57921

Skwidz

turtleStew
    Reaction score
    This seems pretty cool. Will there be any special events besides that occasional battle such as those on LvD?

Reaction score
    I haven't personally played on LvD, but I am open to ideas to keep the server fun.

Stike7g5

Mandalorian Shipwright
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Looks and sounds interesting. As for builders what are you interested in seeing/having. There is a hand full of us on Serene Horizons that build primarily star wars ships and stations. Myself included.

Skwidz

turtleStew
    Reaction score
    I haven't personally played on LvD, but I am open to ideas to keep the server fun.
    To start, you can set up sector-protected stations around the galaxy which sell ships and other goods which would probably have to be manned. Also go check out LvD. It's mostly dead but it has a lot of the stuff it used to.

Reaction score
    Looks and sounds interesting. As for builders what are you interested in seeing/having. There is a hand full of us on Serene Horizons that build primarily star wars ships and stations. Myself included.
    I have a Star Wars galaxy map that I planned to try to mirror in the Servers galaxy.

The Star Wars map is pretty 1 Dimensional compared to starmade. But I believe we still have great material to work with.

www.swgalaxymap.com

I'm assuming a lot of builds, factions and ships will be in the Rise of the Empire era and beyond. But I'd like to have earlier era locations built in. Maybe some pre republic ruins or old Je-daii temples for PvP/RP players to explore for loot.

Reaction score
    This looks fun. I want to join in and try to make the classic Star Wars ships with the new systems. But yeah the Discord invite doesn't work. New link??

Reaction score
    Attention Master Builders!!

Build Contract #1

-Coruscant-

Location: Located near 0.0.0 On a preferably earth like planet

Purpose: " The towering skyscrapers of Galactic City, and its long history as the center of political power from the time of the Galactic Republic to the age of the Galactic Empire, established that whoever controlled Coruscant, controlled the galaxy."

Intent: Coruscant and the systems surrounding it will be the stomping ground for major Pvp battles to come. The Faction leader of the faction that holds the capital will be titled galaxy Emperor

Primary Points of interest:

-Jedi Temple/ imperial palace
    -Republic center for military operations
    -Senate Building
    - Grand Republic Medical Facility
    -500 Ripublica
    -Monument Plaza
    -Republic Science and technical center
    -Republic judiciary central detention center

Secondary points of interest:
    - Coco town
    -The works
    -Galaxies Opera house
    -Outlanders Club

And various filler buildings
    -clubs
    -Diners
    -drug Dens
    -office buildings
    -slums

Engineering plans and ideas:
    Since we cant obviously fit a sprawling metropolis on a standard starmade planet I have tested a way to enlarge the planet by building on and enlarging the plates.

Each plate would need to be 500m-1km long.
    Each plate would also have one primary poi building and 1 secondary poi building and surrounded by various filler buildings

Primary buildings must be extremely detailed inside and out.

Those who wish to participate in this build well be granted temporary creative mode during the duration of the build.

This is a big build.....if you would like to participate and contribute to this extraordinary architectural adventure join our discord

Skwidz

turtleStew
    Reaction score
    is this server still up and running?
    Probably, should show up in the server list. The last I was on the discord was a while ago and it was pretty dead, so I'm not sure how many players would be on