Nest of Orion- "Hope, Peace, Unity"

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    till though, 50 mass isn't a lot and shouldn't constitute a war.
    Nah, it's moreso that they're attacking random people and being dicks about it and literally asking for combat.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1436918872,1436918790][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'll just throw my bit in here:

I don't know who's right or not, but what I do know is Tinsy doesn't want to get involved. I don't want to sound mean or offensive when I say this, but it's only him right now. He needs to build ships that only he can build, and he isn't ready for war. If NO wants to go to war, they'll have to leave Tinion Armada out of it.
    Should a NO faction come under attack, assistance is requested but if the ability of a faction to assist is such that the assistance will be ineffective to the overall outcome of the war then it is not required.
    Yeah, the rules account for that. He doesn't have to help.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    It seems you think Dread Syndicate is some lowly faction at the bottom of the list on GenX, when they are in fact capable of producing max sized warships that are not just doom cubes as well as matching us person per person in a fleet engagement. So I still fail to see what issue you have with this conflict. (Apart from not wanting to be a part of it which no one has ever spoken against.)

After the first conflict both sides communicated and both showed an interest in having a conflict for the sake of being able to play this game, it seems you are only focusing on one side of this, when you have access to much more information on this subject than other people reading this.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Nah, it's moreso that they're attacking random people and being dicks about it and literally asking for combat.
    Then we should give them what they want? I think we should just ignore them until it becomes a problem, except for occasional counter attacks to get even.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1436919114,1436918976][/DOUBLEPOST]
    It seems you think Dread Syndicate is some lowly faction at the bottom of the list on GenX, when they are in fact capable of producing max sized warships that are not just doom cubes as well as matching us person per person in a fleet engagement. So I still fail to see what issue you have with this conflict. (Apart from not wanting to be a part of it which no one has ever spoken against.)
    Their size is irrelevant. The loss of 50 mass is virtually negligible.
    After the first conflict both sides communicated and both showed an interest in having a conflict for the sake of being able to play this game, it seems you are only focusing on one side of this, when you have access to much more information on this subject than other people reading this.
    That's reasonable. I am appeased.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Yes Tinsy, we are giving them what they want. If he has us to attack he is not attacking noobs and then we have someone to fight that does not use doom cubes and cry Soon(tm) every time we show up and say here we are come attack us.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Yes Tinsy, we are giving them what they want. If he has us to attack he is not attacking noobs and then we have someone to fight that does not use doom cubes and cry Soon(tm) every time we show up and say here we are come attack us.
    As long as we're defended enough to make it not worth the effort of attacking us, if we're ignoring them, attacking to start a conflict won't work and they'll stop.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    As long as we're defended enough to make it not worth the effort of attacking us, if we're ignoring them, attacking to start a conflict won't work and they'll stop.
    Mind coming on skype a second tinsy, unrelated but you aren't easy to get hold of.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Tinsy you don't seem to have a good grasp on server side conflict in starmade. If we make it a hassle to attack us or play with us, then he attacks noobs, which is no fun for us, DS, or the noobs. We finally have an opponent that can fight, have fun, and then get over it and not be jerks. Just let us play the game, and let them decide what they want to do.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Tinsy you don't seem to have a good grasp on server side conflict in starmade. If we make it a hassle to attack us or play with us, then he attacks noobs, which is no fun for us, DS, or the noobs. We finally have an opponent that can fight, have fun, and then get over it and not be jerks. Just let us play the game, and let them decide what they want to do.
    Remember this from a few minutes ago? :P
    That's reasonable. I am appeased.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1436919685,1436919652][/DOUBLEPOST]You don't need to keep convincing me XD

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    I'll just throw my bit in here:

I don't know who's right or not, but what I do know is Tinsy doesn't want to get involved. I don't want to sound mean or offensive when I say this, but it's only him right now. He needs to build ships that only he can build, and he isn't ready for war. If NO wants to go to war, they'll have to leave Tinion Armada out of it.
    Nobody's asking them to join any wars.

I think the issue is that everyone else thinks that attempted attacks are just as bad as 100% successful attacks. It's less a matter of how much was blown up and more a matter of how they chose to make the attack.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Zackey you are the one here talking crap. We want a nice clean war, if you can't act proper here get lost, and make sure you stay active server side.

I have been nothing but respectful talking about your faction, even going so far to say you are worthy of a true fight. Please don't make me regret trying to think of you with respect.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Zackey you are the one here talking crap. We want a nice clean war, if you can't act proper here get lost, and make sure you stay active server side.

I have been nothing but respectful talking about your faction, even going so far to say you are worthy of a true fight. Please don't make me regret trying to think of you with respect.
    Very well, Seems my posts have been deleted and I may have oversteped my welcome, In short welcome to hell 07

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Please for the love of all you hold dear act with composure here. I know very well your personality on server, but this place has rules regarding conduct, please follow them.

We hope to see your pride and joy soon :) well rather not Soon(tm).

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    NOTICE
    As of a few minutes ago, the Tinion Armada is now House Dimir. Jamster0000 , will you please change the current member list to list House Dimir instead of Tinion Armada? And this color would be better :p
    Just doing it now for ya

EDIT: All done!

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I'd like to point out the "Guildmaster of" in your sig is easy to miss because of the color.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Progress Update

Black Flag, a small pirate faction, has attacked the abandoned Berlin Station and former Trident HQ, and has set up shop in Berlin Station, renaming it to show the new owners. These stations and everything taken from them are technically dupes; they were removed, but brought back into existence by the 9 day rollback. A Thyrn miner and Trident Brawler were taken by Black Flag, and a Trident-owned NFD Munich was taken by Cobalt Royalty's 0Samuel0. The leader of Black Flag, PilotClone23 (apologies if you're a different person from the one on GenXNova), claims he is allied to CR. This is backed up by the numerous error messages both I and Jamster0000 saw of 0Samuel0 attempting to enter the TRV Munich, which was now owned by Black Flag.

As I write this, I've received word that 0Samuel0 has been removed from CR, according to the official Atlas Alliance account.
    As of 20150723 at 14:00 0Samuel0 is hereby removed and banned from all Odium Factions. He no longer represents any faction participating in the Odium Pact
    Does this, perhaps, have to do with the events surrounding Black Flag?

After rendezvousing with Jamster0000 and the TRS Prometheus, we traveled in a Brawler and a Gagarin Firefly to the former Trident HQ, confirming the missing Brawler and damaged Munich. After destroying the gate on the station that linked back to Berlin station and a Black Flag owned starter ship,

we set course for Berlin, error messages from 0Samuel0 attempting to enter the Munich he didn't own popping up every so often. Upon arriving at Berlin station, we were disappointed to find Black Flag had, in fact, taken control of the station and claimed it at their homebase, and also had the stolen Brawler docked to it. After destroying yet another Black Flag owned starter ship, we each plotted a separate course to the larimar asteroids in the Berlin system, and destroyed them down to useless levels.