Nest of Orion- "Hope, Peace, Unity"

Reaction score
    Why are all the factions goody good helping newbies? So then the newbies can have a chance to crush them? Or are we too humane for that?

I'm wasting my popcorn.
    Well, there's TGT if you really want someone who's not meant to be goody goody.
    Alliances are pretty useless when there's nothing to be allied against. The issue is no one has the balls to be the 'bad guys' without going full on comic book villain.

Reaction score
    Alliances are pretty useless when there's nothing to be allied against. The issue is no one has the balls to be the 'bad guys' without going full on comic book villain.
    Ever heard of the Odium Pact?

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    They don't seem that dead. They're releasing a new video almost everyday of whooping innocent people's butts since they came back.
    Thats the point. They haven't done anything other than that for years. They are staler than a cookie left outside for a week...

Reaction score
    Thats the point. They haven't done anything other than that for years. They are staler than a cookie left outside for a week...
    Killing innocent people and taking over a galaxy is what bad guys do. What else do you want a bad guy to do in StarMade. Laugh an evil laugh or something?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Here is hoping that you can be aggressive and not act like a bag of smelly dicks. If that days comes I will try and give you something to hunt, even if it is just me. Proper conduct inside and outside of a Lego space game seems to be mostly forgotten.

To everything else many keks.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Killing innocent people and taking over a galaxy is what bad guys do. What else do you want a bad guy to do in StarMade. Laugh an evil laugh or something?
    And when you've accomplished nothing other than flame wars over the years it gets old.... It's like trying to talk like a pirate for a year....

Reaction score
    And when you've accomplished nothing other than flame wars over the years it gets old.... It's like trying to talk like a pirate for a year....
    They seem to be having lots of fun blowing stuff up which is most certainly an accomplishment.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446417998,1446417964][/DOUBLEPOST]Lecic how is my post funny?

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    They don't seem that dead. They're releasing a new video almost everyday of whooping innocent people's butts since they came back.
    Can somebody clean up this obvious Odium alt?

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    They seem to be having lots of fun blowing stuff up which is most certainly an accomplishment.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446417998,1446417964][/DOUBLEPOST]Lecic how is my post funny?
    Welcome back, Red Alert.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4

seriously though

The way I look at it, there's being a villain and then there's being a cunt. Which one you are, assuming you play the bad guys, is entirely up to you. RPing an evil empire usually turns you out as the villain. Shooting players nearly at random because reasons means
    you're
    a
    cunt.

Mind you, I'm not naming names, but there's a distinct lack of RP in the 'bad guy' side of the community.

Reaction score
    Here is hoping that you can be aggressive and not act like a bag of smelly dicks. If that days comes I will try and give you something to hunt, even if it is just me. Proper conduct inside and outside of a Lego space game seems to be mostly forgotten.

To everything else many keks.
    This.

We'd like to be a fair antagonist, so to speak. A quote I used when talking to fellow members, "we burn empires, not villages".

Why should we just go out and pick on little guys? Frankly, as long as the smaller factions don't prod the bear and stay away from our borders, we won't attack them without reason.

Reactions: Lecic and Aynslei

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    This.

We'd like to be a fair antagonist, so to speak. A quote I used when talking to fellow members, "we burn empires, not villages".

Why should we just go out and pick on little guys? Frankly, as long as the smaller factions don't prod the bear and stay away from our borders, we won't attack them without reason.
    Get hip their called server warlords.

Reaction score
    aw, this alliance looked cool, especially as being the complete polar opposite of odium

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Well, when it was around it was dedicated to getting players to be friendly, promoting good ship design, and things like that. It was dissolved because we felt we should end it on a high note, instead of allowing it to become something it was not. Now, we still have a contingency as to when we could/should revive it, but really there's no need for something like NO at present. All the factions that were involved are still very good friends, at any rate.