Lazarus Imperium- Fidem et Regimine : Faith and Government (now accepting public applicants, apply t

Reaction score
    We aren\'t here to make pretty ships, we\'re here to devote every last inch to combat effectiveness.

Doomsider

Server scriptologist
    Reaction score
    I have been looking for new admins and a faction to take over control of the NASS build server at nasszone.com:4343. I would like to formally offer this server for your group building purposes. Let me know if you are interested and I will admin your high ranking officers. Also I do have a ranking system in place on the build server that could be customized for your use.

Reaction score
    Let me break something to you guys i suck at building but give me a ship(no turrets please can\'t stand the things) and i will gladly grab stuff for the enigneseers any thing, from Planets to Heldtechs. By the way if blueprints are turned on i have a haervesting ship i can use.

Reaction score
    The Lazaran race has been in need of a safe homeworld to call home to our production facilities and bussiness empire! Count us in!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    would love to join your faction as pilot and builder together if thats possible.... as i want to rebuild my Evolution (that is name of my ship) for new energy systems and things.... also i have many other builds as i could show you if i find another good img upload place...

Reaction score
    I\'ll put you down as a Guard Engineer as soon as I can. In the meantime, download gyazo here, https://gyazo.com , it lets you take screenshots and then instanty share them with anyone. It\'s what me and my top engineers use. Contact me as soon as possible, and we can begin discussing your projects.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Any Lazarus members wanting to assist in the construction of our homebase on the NASS build server (nasszone.com:4343) should join right now, and I can give you instructions from there.

Reaction score
    I would like to join i can do the tech but not the design i would like to be an engineer so i can learn some design techniques but i can do other jobs too soo ya.

Reaction score
    We now operate and admin the Nasszone build server at nasszone.com:4343, feel free to join!

Reaction score
    sorry but minecat beat you to it, thanks though. btw could you see about geting a sment file on the sever? here is the download page- http://star-made.org/node/10829 it is compleatly unarmed

Reaction score
    thats fine next time though i don\'t care what ship your in your gonigh to die

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    We\'ve been building some awesome stuff on the NASS build server, and just with 5 of our members on said server. Imagine the stuff we could do if every member could get on there!

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Hokay! :P. I doubt it would go over too well, though. I\'d love to see what you guys\'re working on, though, I\'d like to see the newest addition to the DFN fleet. Also, I\'ve got a spare Lytra, if you want it. The thing\'s retired, more or less, so feel free to modify it. Just give credit to me for the original design, though. :3

Reaction score
    So i was one of the people tasked on to making the Homeship for the faction. It would be great if you guys could help me out on what features should be in the ship? should it be inclined for battle or for show? How big should it be? Should it look alieny or more human built? Im sketching some shapes now and would like your opinion on what you expect it should look like. It\'d be great if you have pictures as well. Thanks :)

-good building to you guys.