Lazarus Imperium- Fidem et Regimine : Faith and Government (now accepting public applicants, apply t

Reaction score
    On NASS Main, they scrap derelict ships and mine planets. On the NASS Build, they customize their own ships.

Reaction score
    We have a home now on the exclusive website of Sanguine Nation, a large union of guilds, of which one I lead! We\'re located in the \"Other Games\" section, and everyone needs to sign up if we\'re going to have our own dandy forums!

http://bloodispower.com/forums/forum.php

So, Lazarans, get over there and bring your presence to Sanguine Nation!

Reaction score
    I\'m decent at compact designs, however I love to build massive ships (mostly the hull, not so good at detail work though). I\'m working on several things offline right now, but as a new player don\'t know that much about the game right now. Are you willing to let me hang around and put forth some ideas? I\'m probably going to be on really late (in America), but I\'ll start poking my head around for a while to build up inventory while you decide my fate.

I\'ll try to have something to show you soon, probably a small-scale prototype.

I like to be a engineer, but if you don\'t have room, I\'d run as a scrapper (skimming a little off the top for personal projects of course).

Also, I think I\'ve locked in my account name on the server.

Reaction score
    I\'ll add you as a Recruit Engineer tonight when I modify the lists. And we\'d be fine with having you around; We run the NASS Build server so feel free to hop aboard there. Just remember; Respect every Lazaran, and especially their engineering projects. If it\'s not yours, don\'t touch it, and the same respect will be given to you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sorry guys, I sent the wrong link. Either go down to the bottom of the Sanguine Nation forums, to the App Corner, and find the one titled Greetings Lazarus Corps or something like that, or take this link there:http://bloodispower.com/forums/showthread.php?2102-Greetings-New-Lazarus-Corps-of-Engineers!

Sorry about the mixup, see my sample post for what to write.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    It is without any doubt that stockings are the sexy weapon to both men and women. When come to cool season many wholesale stockings are available online and store. Would you like to have a try on Shiying wholesale sexy lingerie online store? Visit now and enjoy the amazing low offer!

Reaction score
    Yeah, I\'d like to apply to be a scrapper, I\'ve already got my miner ship. I\'ll have to upload the b-print first though.

EDIT: Also, what\'s with the post above mine??

Reaction score
    We always welcome Scrappers to the Lazaran Navy!

And I have no idea. Likely a spambot.

Reaction score
    IT\'S TIME FOR THE FIRST MAJOR LAZARAN EVENT EVER HOSTED BY THE LAZARAN NAVY

I, MrNature72, proud Emperor of Lazarus, am excited to present to everyone the first Production Units - Lazaran Starfleet Exposition, or PULSE event!

The PULSE, to make thing clears, is a large event where every member of the Lazaran Navy is invited to create ships for the Lazaran Production Starfleet! Hence this being a Production Units exposition! Every member is allowed to enter ships into the Exposition, which starts today, and will end in three weeks on Friday the 13th!

The rules are fairly simple; The Lazaran Navy has undergone a new classification system that, unlike most classification systems, is based on the roles a ship plays instead on mass or size, allowing the designer of each ship to have much more breathing room in design and construction!

Every Lazaran Engineer, Scrapper, or Pilot who wants to submit a model must do so in the alloted time period, and you can post your design on the thread if you\'d like, however to get officially registered, you have to send either MineCatFTW or myself a message with pictures, a basic statsheet (including ship class), and a name and basic description!

Each and every ship will go under an evaluation for the holy trinity of Starships! Aesthetics - Combat ability - Travel ability! The best ships of each category will be officially added to the FIRST EVER Lazaran Production Gallery post, making the top models for the PULSE be the FIRST EVER Production ships sold by the Lazaran Navy!

This is an EXTREMELY honorable title to hold! While it\'s sold by the Lazaran Navy, you will be given credit for the design, and the Lazaran Navy will make it a point to hold your name on high!

Here are the requirements for any submitted ship!

-Should fit into a designated class, no capitals as \"battleships\"!

-Must have the Lazarus Insignia SOMEWHERE on the exterior of the ship! This is is posted below and on the main post!

-Must be awesome!

SO EVERYONE, GET TO WORK AND LETS GET SOME DAMNED FINE SHIPS OUT THERE!

(here is the insignia, by the way. I kept it simple; The only thing you need is the orange part, the black bit is for contrast)

Reaction score
    Sure i want to take up your offer and apply Nature, here is the cthulhu, internals by AAlexandrosTGreat.

http://s977.photobucket.com/user/tn44/slideshow/Cthulu

star-made.org/content/cthulhu

So yeah, i\'m a curvy designer

Reaction score
    my project can\'t have hull, well really just one peace. but no more should i just make that hull orange?

Reaction score
    it looks stark and very scalable i highly like it. (highly? is that even the correct adverb?) anyways, i have a ship on the works that i followed from i sketch i made for tilbo, he\'s not online lately so i did it myself anyway. I thought i could send it to the contest (the battleship thingy) but its way too small and i cant scale it up because i did a lot of work on it already. Its more of a performance ship considering i prefer internals alot but hey its a production ship anyway. so yah, i\'ll be sending them in later once i finish it, and if you have already made some i\'d be glad to start making the ads for it ;D, and oh yeah the embassy on ridiks planet is also taking shape.

good building to you guys.

-rik.yan

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Oh good we got an insignia now, i\'ll be plastering that all over the station :)

Reaction score
    This is something interesting i dug up while looking for some stuff on the internet, its an \"OFFICIAL\" military vessel space naming and allocation system/nomenclature for allocating spaces in military ships really. Its pretty straightforward and ships should at least have some of these rooms in order to \'operate\' not necessary though but very good for role playing and stuff so here goes:

http://gyazo.com/f429ab11ad861ea65301562dc96b4b06

here\'s the link to the full pdf file if you want to learn more about ship interiors

http://www.everyspec.com/DoD/DoD-STD/DOD-STD-2150_25452/

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey, I read your creed, and it seems like a pretty cool organization. I just started playing tonight so I\'m still learning the game mechanics, but my intention is to start building the best ships I can imagine as soon as possible. So, I\'d love to assist in some fine engineering.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    that was around our salvagers, during a planet-nomming operation. Very nice ships, I\'d love to see more.

Reaction score
    anybody haveing trobule geting on to the NASS sever(s)? i can\'t conect to it