Lazarus Imperium- Fidem et Regimine : Faith and Government (now accepting public applicants, apply t

Reaction score
    Massive can\'t even describe the Homeship. It would be better described as an astral megalith, a celestial giant, a dwarfer of stars. While it should be able to defend itself in the worst possible situations, its turrets will be more raw power than number (we\'re talking like, 15-25 million dps a piece). But lots of those (10 on each side, or something like that). The shields have to be at least 20 million, but I would prefer 35-45 million. It should look modern but extremely organic; Like some kind of living piece of super high tech technology. Also, where you would usually use ice crystal, use lava; It\'s animateed and ice crystal is way overrused. For more detailed information, message me. But still, do take community ideas.

Reaction score
    Here\'s a sketch i made earlier of what i thought a homeship would probably look like. I kinda colored it a bit to further distinguish the features of the ship. I hope you like it guys. Tell me what you think?

heres the link to the full res image: http://i.imgur.com/VJ82QNs.png

a link for MrNature72: http://gyazo.com/09da405f3c5e887cc4eb69f048a2f5dd

Reaction score
    i think the Flagship should be a fleet carrier. kind of shaped like the Damocles. i found that shape is quite nice. or if anybody plays warhammer we could try for a battle ship (scaled down of course but still sutable massive.) link to pic http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Apocalypse-class_Battleship its the upper one

Reaction score
    sure of the moment idea maybe should we build some thing along the lines of this http://star-made.org/content/ramiless-class-star-fort#comment-59937 wiki link to under stand its shear awesome

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    That sketch looks awesome! We can start work on it once we finish up the station.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    Hey Nature.

I spoke with you in chat and joined the server. But to make it official here is the ship im working on for the application to join your company.

http://gyazo.com/2f1101525ef5f7f93bae22852445efe3

Reaction score
    being a rekless pilopt who isn\'t goot at aiming i\'m gonna be your new scrapper with my miningship
    the Faclon i\'ll be one of the smaler scrapships

Reaction score
    once again i have a flagship idea a stealth (black not cloak/jam) fleet carrier! o got this idea in 8 pd. today.

Reaction score
    I would like to propose something called palet on the wep it is a bit easer to use the the SM forums and is free if everyone could get on at a date (nature\'s decision ) we could one plan out the two major idea for the station and flagship and two plan out new ship idea I will get a link for you soon and then try to get nature to pic a date for the meeting or we could pay for Skype ( group chat cost money) please give opinion. (Sorry for any mistakes I wrote this on an iPod

Reaction score
    You know what I can\'t remember I will look first thing tomorrow now good night before my mom caches me up at 11:00 again

Reaction score
    He\'s right, it\'s with the face cam. Me and my bros group chat all the time w/o facecam and it\'s free.

Reaction score
    so what do you want to do.i just think the SM fourms are a little hard to use.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    That is most deffinetly the coolest ship concept that I have seen. I would love to see a fleet like that using this design as it\'s Capitol ship.

Reaction score
    Smart chaft is in it\'s final phase I will start installing them on the super capital tomorrow! (Visit sever for more info)

Reaction score
    Hi, uhm can i ask to be part of the faction so my built ships will be protected?

Reaction score
    Just PM MineCatFTW with your in game username and poof, he\'ll get you in.

Reaction score
    Nature, I respectfully request to be promoted to acolyte. I have designed and built a cruiser, I am a great pilot, and I am on very good terms with the DFN.