Lazarus Imperium- Fidem et Regimine : Faith and Government (now accepting public applicants, apply t

Reaction score
    No, we don\'t currently have a skype, but I could arrange that. And use the wiki to get a basic grip: the basics are

1) turret construction

2) power, shielding, and battery effeciency (dimensions matter

3) thrust balance

Once you get those, ship building should be no problem. I\'m going to put you as a Guard Engineer, unless you want to play another class. And if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I can show you the basics of shipbuilding, but it\'ll have to wait until Saturday or Sunday, as I\'m a bit preoccupied with something very important.

Reaction score
    I would love to join as an engineer. My current laptop can\'t handle large grouped weapons and computers but the structures themselves are what I\'m good at. I build my ships with plenty of room to add weapons in any loadout imaginable and with plenty of internal space. I am currently building a 700m ship with crew areas and hangars to complement the vast empty weapon holes.

Reaction score
    This seems interesting, I would suggest you join the U.A.F. as one of our build factions.

Thank you,

Hierarch, U.A.F. High Administrator

Reaction score
    TrevTrevarian, welcome to the Pilot sect of the Lazaran fleet. You\'re officially a Guard Pilot. Welcome to the Corps, soldier.

And Seth1483, we can make that work. Welcome to the Corps, you\'re now a guard engineer.

Reaction score
    Hi, screen name is Liara ( Based off of Mass Effect. I am a fan of the character, her writing, and her development over the series, yes I\'m a man, and no, I\'m not a creeper. ) and I very much enjoy the concept of new ships. Mainly, building turrets. I\'ve tried a whole list of concepts. Common ones being getting max efficiency in power consumption in order to field more Anti-Matter cannons and shields; the benefits of Shotgun VS Rifle, how to allow even BIGGER Anti Matter setups with a block commonly overlooked ( Secret :P ) Other fantastical ideas include Super Turret Battleships, ones with no main armament but carry a vast array of Turrets, allowing them to be flown to the Battlefield, and then be left to autonmatically attack, and Bombardment Turrets, a concept talked about with MrNature that I want to keep secretive. Additionally, I\'m toying with Planetary / Station defense guns ( Under my ION Program ) That have tweaked computers ( Keeping that secretive as well. ) and my final project is my Deus Class project. To provide a sufficiently powerful Deus Class ship, combining all of my previous work into one magnificent cluster-fuck of a machine.

Thanks, Liara.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    This looks really cool but I\'m not sure if I want to join or not because I feel like I need more information about it (I always feel like I do) so I\'m not sure

Reaction score
    hey guys, Guard Pilot madmax3004 here, so what i wanted to say is; we should make some kind of faction site on enjin or such, this way we can organise our faction way better, make announcements, write down ranks and all that, and it\'d be much easier to communicate.

Just some idea i had, anyway, going online now.
    ----------------

~Guard Pilot madmax3004

Reaction score
    Arrived at (temp?) base after scouting the area i found a pretty big and efficient harvester, brought it back to base at 7,1,3 No other ships detected in the Solar System nearby our base, gonna do a second scout later.

-------------

~Guard Pilot madmax3004

Reaction score
    Guys, hold your horses. I\'m already part of a much larger guild organization, called Sanguine Nation, and I have a home for all the Lazaran on there now! We don\'t need an Enjin or anything of that; This website is finely crafted and ran by US, Sanguine Nation. Go ahead and head on over here, and apply. However, you\'ll have to sign up under at least one guild for another game, and be active, so that\'s a bit of a restriction. However, that shouldn\'t be too hard. Just look into our guilds, find a game you like, and join up.

Thread link:

http://bloodispower.com/forums/showthread.php?2035-New-Lazarus-Corps-of-Engineers-A-Starmade-starship-manufacturer&p=22960#post22960

Home link:

http://bloodispower.com/forums/forum.php

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Thats just really a thread on another forum right? it doesnt have the same advantages something like enjin would.

Reaction score
    Hello Lazarus Corps I would like to apply for a position in your engineering portion. I love to work on fighters and capitol ships. I am also a very good at building mechs for a possible planet raid. I would like to build fighters most of all but anything will do. I have built a Capitol Ship, and if I am accepted, will publicly release it on this forum. It is not built for looks, but it can pack in a whopping 1-2 million dps.

Statisics

Shields: 8.5 million

Power Generation: 7 million

Mass: 300000

Length: 512 Width:504 Heigth: 46

Pictures: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/x1s68px53jmct/Pictures

Reaction score
    Welcome aboard, MyBattlecruiser. Send me a message when you get back online: I need all engineers on deck for the next 36 hours. I have a job for you.

Reaction score
    I\'d like to join, i dont have any experiance in combat yet, but i do have experiance with salvaging and building, and i could get the hang of combat pretty quickly. Any position would work for me

Reaction score
    Welcome aboard, then! Report to me in a PM as soon as possible, so I can get you started on your first assignment.