...Will share on the dock!

Reactions: JinM

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    They kinda look like different dropship models from the same baseline tbh.

klawxx

Product Manager - Roden Shipyards
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Likeable
    Here are some new screenshots! It's coming slow, but steady... Kinda hard to work having a baby and a 4yo running around doing dangerous things... Also, the dreaded "wife agro"... Actually, thinking about it, it's a miracle that I even accomplished something LOL

(1) Remember, this is still a WIP. The halls are somewhat empty but will be populated with Amarr statues, trinkets and holy symbols... My first intent was getting the ambient light and the "mood" right:
    This one is from the "service deck" where the lower castes work their ass off...:

Now this one is from the "Officer deck", where the nobility dwells. Red and purple are historically noble colors, thence, the purple carpet:

The main elevator from the port side, there are four elevators in total. The use wireless buttons and have rail doors:

A shot from one of the transit system "stations". The train is one of the ways to get through the drone hangar, since it has no atmosphere:

Amarr are well known for their "hospitality" towards prisoners... hehe:

...And last but not least, the "the courtyard" where the high ranking officers can enjoy a little peace after the sermons:

I will post some shots from the external detailing later.... Here its a preview:

By the way, we got past 100 docked entities...

Reactions: aceface

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Wow, great job on balancing some great designs and domestic life!

Reactions: klawxx

klawxx

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Likeable
    I had some busy weeks with family and work and couldn't give much attention to my Armageddon - Navy Issue (at this moment MK-51, missing just some interior decorations). I usually strive for the best I can so If I lack the time or the inspiration to do it the right way I just put it on hold.

Mean while, using some spare time at work I did another Minmatar Ship, ATM missing interior, a bit of decoration and a tweak at the main systems...

Its a 1:1 Minmatar (Tier 3 Battlecruiser) Tornado! I really like the way this is turning out... :):):)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Likeable Gold
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    • Thinking Positive
    I had some busy weeks with family and work and couldn't give much attention to my Armageddon - Navy Issue (at this moment MK-51, missing just some interior decorations). I usually strive for the best I can so If I lack the time or the inspiration to do it the right way I just put it on hold.

Mean while, using some spare time at work I did another Minmatar Ship, ATM missing interior, a bit of decoration and a tweak at the main systems...

Its a 1:1 Minmatar (Tier 3 Battlecruiser) Tornado! I really like the way this is turning out... :):):)

I wasn't familiar before with the ship this is based on, but that's some beautiful work right there! (y)

klawxx

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Likeable
    Hello guys! I've decided to do a new paint job on the Tornado, Also Finished the Bridge and add a Cloning bay :)

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    your bc vs my bc - lvd
    sounds fun? :D
    make sure you bring som republic fleet fusion Ls because my damnation is brick tanked real good ;)

klawxx

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Likeable
    your bc vs my bc - lvd
    sounds fun? :D
    make sure you bring som republic fleet fusion Ls because my damnation is brick tanked real good ;)
    LOL You will probably one shot me in the ass with Death Star (TM) grade lAz0rs

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    LOL You will probably one shot me in the ass with Death Star (TM) grade lAz0rs
    uses missiles (since khanid), its pretty tanked so dps is kinda low. the tornado on the other hand gank fit will make it shread armour to pieces :)

klawxx

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Likeable
    This morning I rebuild the 1400mm howitzer from scratch. Now it look a lot better. Will share some pictures later...
    [doublepost=1542122780,1542122522][/doublepost]Also wondering if I should keep 6 of them or convert 2 hardpoints to a Gatling Gun of smaller caliber... Thinking about something like this:

klawxx

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Likeable
    Hey!

Here are some shots from the Tornado. I still intend to do more detailing and expand the interior, It still lacks the external lights / windows usually present on Eve Ships.

Now about the interior I believe I will keep it short on this one. I want it to feel like a real Attack ship, with minimal crew and amenities. No big elevators, mess halls or hundreds of beds.

As aceface suggested I tried to integrate the main turrets of this one into the ship for increased weapon efficiency. It packs quite a puch now, for an Eve conversion, But is extremely hard to hit with them since this is supposed to be Howitzers... 1,400mm Howitzers to be more precise :)

Some Technical data:
    Dimensions: 95m X, 410m Y, 265m Z
    Shields Cap: 19 mil (19,000,000)
    Shield Regen: 500 K (500,000 s/sec)
    Thrust Ratio: 1.8 (Had to reduce it a lot to fit the beefier guns)
    Reactor Output: ~ 1 mil (I believe its size 26, if not mistaken)

OBS: OK I could use the Reactor h4kz and place 6D stabl1z0rs close by and what not, but I wanted to keep it "pure" if you know what I meant. It's supposed to be fun not a High end PvP rig...

The Weapons:
    8x 1400mm Howitzer (4 in each side ) - Each of them have 2x barrels of 300 Cannons with 300 Beams as secondary. So each Emplacement would have 1200 blocks in total. A 9,600 "Main gun". I would like to fit 12 (6x on each side) , but that would drain too muck power!

4x 425mm Autocannon (2 in each side ) - These are real turrets. I believe they turned up looking great even if performing very poorly for a StarMade (TM) turret standards. I placed them as Anti-Missile point defenses. I believe they are 28 weapon blocks in total, being ~80% Cannon + Cannon.

2x (yet to be implemented) missile racks. I Think they look gorgeous and I know they are not present on the source ship on Eve, but I wanted the, to give the ship a distinctive assault appearance. My problem at the moment Is determining how much power I want them chewing from the Ship...

OBS: Again I could stuck a Enormous stupid L4z0r beam on the middle of the ship but that's not what I want to achieve!

Ok!, now onto the screenshots...

...By the way, the Engine have a "swirling lights" logic :cool:

1400mm Howitzer...

425mm Autocannon...

PS: I will continue the Armageddon shortly after I release this one! ;)

Trivia: The Tornado was actually NOT CREATED BY CCP... It was a winner from a Deviant Art contest! EVE Online: Create A Starship Contest Winners

Cheers!
    [doublepost=1542193455,1542192659][/doublepost]If you are like me, and love this ship, here's a real cool 3D rendering I found on google:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    When we get some good old Caldari steel in here? ;)