HorizonRP | Starmade Roleplay | Factions

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    HorizonRP
    Roleplay Faction Server

www.horizonrp.co.uk

____

HorizonRP is a serious roleplaying community based around Starmade. The server will be whitelisted to ensure the most serious, enjoyable and friendly players are enabled to play on the server. We are looking to build up the community, fill it with factions, trading ports, space stations, epic dogfights. We guarantee that you will love this server. Our idea is to keep the map standard and let you, the players fill up the universe with your inspiring builds. We will have a group of staff members keeping an eye on things and how they are operating. Head over to the website and click on the whitelist application thread and use our format to apply, it is very simple. Tell your friends to come along and apply too, remember, the more people we have on the server the more fun.

On the forums we have a few topics explaining the rules and what to do if you see someone not following the rules.

We hope to see you soon on HorizonRP!

-Slimsta

We are also looking for staff. Sign up on our website and drop me a message on their and we will discuss about why you believe you could be staff on HorizonRP.

Reaction score
    I highly recommend joining this server. The best I've ever played on.