GenXNova (#1 Server - get 500k credits every hour in game)

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    LazyGamerz.org would like to thank everyone in all of StarMade. As of July 1, 2017 our StarMade server; GenXnova will have been the #1 top ranked and over all population server for 2 years running.

In the almost 4 years in running our server we have seen over 19,700 players on our server, and have done tons in way of upgrades over the years. In 2017 we have built a whole new web site both back end and layout design as my post before this one shows, and we have upgraded both the os and the hard drives on the server box we use.

GenXnova is now on Windows server 2016 and a 1tb SSD HD for the os with a 500g SSD HD for the game source itself.

As we continue on striving every day for you guys to continue to deserve both the rank and position bestowed on us; the last half of 2017 promises to be even better with many improvements and changes coming.

Levest28 (our server box in house technician) and myself continue to come up with new ways that we can improve on our maintenance of our server and our continued support of the StarMade game itself.

We want everyone to know that the support and development at GenXnova has never been stronger than it has been in the first half of 2017, and we strive to have the last half be even stronger.

Thank you to all who have come and enjoyed what we have to offer our community, and thank you all who continue to show their support for both GenXnova and for StarMade. It is and has always been your support of what we have been doing that has made all of this worth while.

We will continue to work hard for you guys as you work hard to build the best ships and stations you can. All of the work we have seen on the server this past year has been fantastic, and we hope as the game progresses people will continue to want to put those things together with us.

Thanks again
    Bobbybighoof, management team leader
    lazygamerz.org, GenXnova

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Where do I complain about people saying "SSD HD"?

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Where do I complain about people saying "SSD HD"?
    lol you know the old saying "you can complain all you want but the real question is would anyone listen to the complaint?" Yes I know "SSD" = Solid State "Drive" implying the whole of the thing that is the drive, but then how many of us know all that in a nut shell. Ok well any 8 year old on the interweb, but do most 40 year olds know that? that's the real question. So to just slip it all in there so they get the thing or close to the thing that we are talking about here; I just included the "Hard" Drive; that we all know is anything but hard infact most are known to be a bit soft and squishy and easy to break, but that is another talk for another date... rofl

Thank you all GenXnova 2 years as #1 and now closely reaching our 4th year running. :) much <3
    no homo for those who need it.

Bobbybighoof, management team leader
    lazygamerz.org, GenXnova

JumpSuit

Lost-Legacy Director
    Reaction score
    Add that as a game suggestion lol, a server main-menu voting system, that'd be lit.