GenXNova (#1 Server - get 500k credits every hour in game)

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Would like to toss out an update to the starmadedock community. Today marks our 1 year anniversary of registration at starmade-servers.com, and thanks to the loyalty and dedication of our players we now typically hold the ranking of 5th on their lists in popularity and up time. lol actually about 2 or 3rd in activity but that is another story.

as part of our calibration we have released all of the on server pirates to the public catalog in game so that everyone can buy any and all of the current pirates used on the server. lol we will not be releasing any of the pirates in development that have not been used as pirates yet, or the ones that we have that currently do not work on the new weapons systems math in game (we do have about 35 pirates total that we have used over the year but only about 15 or so in current use.)

Also as a treat to the starmadedock.net crew here I will be releasing those same on server pirates into the community content ships downloads here on the site.

We at lazygamerz.org want to do everything in our power to help the main community of the game within reason, and we want to include you in our calibration and anniversary. We hope the community here enjoys the treats and goods we have to offer.

Thanks again for this wonderful and enjoyable first year, and we hope for many more years to come.

Bobbybighoof, management team leader
    lazygamerz.org (king of the pirates GenXnova)

Reaction score
    My own testimonial.

GenXNova is run by very dedicated people.

I had a chance to see this first-hand this weekend.

I ran into a bug that essentially rendered my account useless on their server and trapped my best ship.

But they spent literally hours investigating and getting my account back. They didn't need to be begged or even asked really. They found out I was having a problem and just jumped on it.

Having been on this server for over three months, I can say these folks are awesome!

Reaction score
    So far as I am aware...

I have the first functioning two-way Warp Gate system available to the server public! Find thr new Marian Trade Post amd Warp Hub near spawn at 10, 12, 10!

The shop is closed for repairs and the gate hub is a WIP (only one destination so far!) but feel free to go through the gate and back if you want!

Be aware: Gate connects to Army of Darkness faction base, if you are at war, don't go through! AoD sent out peace requests with all warring factions so accept if you want access or just wait until I get more Gates active!

Post here if you are a wealthy trader / space farer and would like to have your distant station linked to the hub! Destinations will need to be scouted first, and a fee for the gate costs (they are expensive!!) will likely apply, but nothing too outrageous.

I will post screenshots as the station comes together!

Reaction score
    Hi there, brand new to the server and brand new to the game, but I'm glad I found this server. People are friendly, and I've been allowed to take my time building and learning the game.

All in all, a great place to hang out! Keep up the good work!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Updated the main post and title with all our latest information including better block limits, and better rewards web site located at

http://sm.lazygamerz.org

Now with on site chat with in game, and many wonderful features not offered anywhere else. We hope to see you logged in there very soon :)

Could someone explain a little bit more about what you guys have going on your rewards site, and maybe a bit about what plans you got for the future of your server?

BTW everything looks great so far looks like a lot of work has gone into what you have going on over there. :)

Reactions: Bobby Bighoof
    Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Could someone explain a little bit more about what you guys have going on your rewards site, and maybe a bit about what plans you got for the future of your server?

BTW everything looks great so far looks like a lot of work has gone into what you have going on over there. :)
    *We have both a number of players logged in and a uptodate list of player names so everyone can see who is in game on the top header of the site.
    *We have simple registration that links your in game account to the site with simple in game verify of account.
    *We have 10 million credit rewards for 2 of the main server listing sites. you don't need to register but do need to vote to use most in game commands.
    https://starmade-mp.net/
    https://starmade-servers.com/
    So you can get as much as 20 million credits a day for votes.
    *We have an exclusive on site chat that links to in game so that those not logged into the game but logged into the site can chat with those in game. good for if you can't log into game but want to check in on friends.
    *We also allow for on site players to define an avatar to be used on their account information as well as the site chat.
    *We have our own public stand alone "Entity Pedia" wiki that players can post their ships and stations to so that others can see what all wonderful things we have on our sever as far as player creations. We also use the "Entity Pedia" wiki as our wiki information for our pirates on the server. so as far we know this too is an exclusive first for servers to have a wiki for their pirates.

This is by no means a complete list of features we have or the things we have in the works for our server site, and all of our features and source codes are developed by our community for our server.

We hope to continue to progress the direction of the server to have more of the GenXnova lore. If we should experience any server reset they are usually caused by game changes that break our server source and when and if that happens we do our best to re apply our GenXnova lore needs as far as stations and pirate ships, and help players to recover their game progression when we have to apply a new fresh server source.

We hope to continue to progress and grow in the StarMade community and in support of this game. :)
    Thanks for your show of support :)

lazygamerz.org

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    GenXnova now offer 500k credits in game every hour you play on GenXnova.

These credits are given directly to everyone's in game account automatically. It doesn't matter if the person is registered on the rewards site or with the community.

So come get 500k extra credits every hour you play with us. :)

Reactions: Bobby Bighoof
    Reaction score
    I've really enjoyed the server. One of the first few I tried once I realized playing local to my machine wasn't going to be a real good option for me. It's been a great environment with helpful admins, and overall a fun group of people.
    I don't find any of the limitations to really be that limiting, and the stability that comes from it is far worth not being able to build a ship that can't turn.

Reaction score
    This server is amasing, I have very good ping for a server that is across the pond from me. Anyone looking for a server that performs well, good and active admin and looking for factions that play fair then this is the server I would recommend. This was the third server I played on and I have been playing on the server for 3 and half months. The server has good role play for anyone looking to create their own story. The admin put a block limit (ships & Stations) to improve the server performance and balance ships so PvP is more fairer.

The server is custom built only for Starmade, they are not a group that rents a server. They built it just for the community which has a support website for the server. The admin are very friendly and willing to help players, and the server has a good community of players.

Again very good server - cheers guys to the GenXnova server admin thank you for the brilliant server you have provided

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    New Boss Event Pirate do out very soon.

"Balance of Power" (BoP)

This boss promises to be 700k blocks of pure player killer skillz. We hope to be adding this new challenge to the huge list of pirates and event pirates available already on the GenXnova Universe server.

Interested people wanting to talk about stats and firepower for this boss should refer to its main post on the lazygamerz forums

http://lazygamerz.org/forums/index.php?topic=11593.0

As always we strive for the best and most progressive server out there for those interested in playing starmade, and we hope to see you on there very soon.

lazygamerz.org

Reactions: Lecic
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hello citizens GenXnova would like to report that we have recently reset out server universe. We took the time to make sure that all files on the server are only from the most recent patch of the game and all entities on server are generated from math of the most recent game patch to insure the best clean running server source we can.

We have made many improvements / changes to our server configuration that players would be interested to know such as 2x turning speed on ships, and sector sizes of 10,000 as well as mining bonus server wide of x10 and faction mining of owned systems of x34.

We have updated the main post here on the dock.net to reflect our changes please take the time to read the main post to fully understand the GenXnova server and what all we have to offer.

As always we are very happy to be apart of the star made game and community and welcome all of you to set up a home base on our server, and thank you to all who play on GenXnova your support always means the universe to us.

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Lazygamerz.org and GenXnova would like to thank everyone who has worked hard to help bring our server to the most top rated multi player server in StarMade.

This month we are the very top listing on star made-servers.com. *gives ourselves a quick pat on the back*

Our management team has worked tirelessly, long hours to bring about all the inner working of the lazygamerz community to help us to be ready for this, and we continue to improve as we grow in this new ranking.

This is new ground for us in StarMade as this is the first month we have held the number one top spot and we are doing our best to meet the needs of the StarMade community to accommodate this.

We have improved on our server auto restart times to compensate for the influx of players joining us because we are in the top spot, and we have added new player admins from the player base to help with the increased need for watching over those on our server. We continue to improve development of our server support software so that we can better the in game experience for our players while gaming with us.

We thank everyone who helped us get here and who offered advice and support along the way to being us to the very top, and we hope to continue to offer the kind of multi player experience that will both foster and improved a players StarMade experience but we also hope to continue to help the game develop to understand the needs of the game community over all and improve on the in game mechanics as we all move close to game live release.

Again thank you all for supporting us
    lazygamerz.org

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    GenXnova would like to thank everyone for a wonderful and very supportive first month as the top number one server on the main server listing site, and we would like to let everyone in on what developments for our server and perks for the players we have been working on.

First in July we expanded the known universe to include the galaxies on the left and the right of the spawn galaxy based on the arrow on the P map that indicates galactic north. These claims galaxies we have set aside for pvp and pve factions to take over and control.

We in the community are manually moving any factions that want to be uprooted from the spawn galaxy and transplanted into one of the side galaxies (both pvp and pve). This is very helpful to factions as we simply copy and paste in their entire base, ships and all stock and supply located in their home sector. All that gets moved over with no hassle to the player.

We have added in warp gate networks going from the spawn sector at 9, 11, 10 out to -1365, 11, 10 in the pvp galaxy and out to 500, 11, 10 in the pve galaxy.

For pve

We have added in GenXnova only designed asteroid bases for pve factions to claim and build bases into, and on. The image below is only one of about 5 designs we now have and these designs will be in many block colors all natural planet and asteroid blocks.

The top leading pve faction for the month are also asked to take part in the community meetings and planning for the community having to do with the server. The top faction is based on systems owned and active faction members on the server for that month.

Top leading faction for August for pve is (Ironclad Errants)

The top leading pve faction is also asked to take part in rp based developments we have in the works for the server by doing jobs and tasks for the server such as bases to build and structures to be used for both pvp arenas and pve questing designs.

(pvp arena project for August) a ships design to be used as claimed control and potential boarding party arena.
    (pve pirate project) internal decoration for the August pirate boss release. (this project is sub contracted to another pve faction)

For pvp

We have moved the pirates main base to the center of the pvp galaxy located at -2000 2 2, and a number of large pvp based factions have taken up residence in the pvp galaxy. Competitions have defined who the starting pvp faction would be, and we are planning a compition between all the interested pvp factions to define the pvp factions to help us with a planned twitch.tv steam with our community support twitch.tv streamer (http://www.twitch.tv/sattelizergames) and http://lazygamerz.org/forums/index.php?topic=10908.msg87674#msg87674

These pvp compactions will allow all pvp factions to have a chance to get sattelizer in their faction for some pvp live streaming.

The pvp twitch stream is planned for later in August.

Top leading pvp faction for August for pvp is (-Atlas Armaments-)

Top leading pvp faction is to take part in the community meetings to help make plans for pvp related events and directions and rules for the GenXnova server as a whole.

Pirate boss for August
    (Consortium) name not yet defined

WE hope that our plans and our continued work to progress our server and our player base to a batter game helps players to want to take part more in the game, in the community, and on the server

Bobbybighoof, community lead admin
    Lazygamerz.org / GenXnova

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    GenXnova has started what will be known to us as the “GenXnova Galactic Counsel” or GGC that will meet once a month around the middle of the month to talk about server needs, concerns, and potential improvements for the player base as a whole.

The GGC is a direct and honest approach to allowing the players themselves to take part in month to month changes we make in the community for the server.

Now what is this truly? Once a month Levest28 (the software engineer for GenXnova) and Bobbybighoof (the Community Admin) will meet on the server team speak with the leaders of the three main factions of the server for PVP galaxy, PVE galaxy, and the Spawn galaxy; to talk about all things related to the server, the game and future plans.

(All lead factions are determined at the beginning of each month based on size of the faction, location, amount of controlled systems in their given area, and activity of faction members on the server.)

At that time any boss released on the server for the beginning of the month are given to the factions for testing, training, and remodeling. Jobs are then addressed for the next coming month as far as PVP game play and PVE game play, and we then address the state of the game as far as new patches do out and current patch states.

Jobs are assigned to the lead factions such as doing interior for up coming boss pirate releases; doing RP related structures to be used in PVP competitions, and planning PVP

Using the state of the game and the planned patches do out we then talk about what we should plan or do to improve on game play on the server and community based rules kept on the server for the community to follow.

Meeting for August 15, 2015

For our first month we had to work on the time and availability of the factions to meet and the meeting had to happen in two parts. (meaning we had to meet in parts because all faction leaders were not available at the same time. This may happen on occasions. Also Levest28 may not always be present for the meetings but he is always offered to join in on the meetings as some changes my effect server support software.)

Blueprints for the latest “Consortium Interceptor“ 250,000 block PVE pirate boss; were given out to the leading faction leaders.

Current jobs are still in the works so no new jobs were assigned.

We talked about the current state of the game for PVP and PVE and we made plans brought up by player concerns, and what we as a viable leading server can do to improve on over all state of the player base of StarMade game play itself.

No new community rules were made but some were talked about and some changes brought up for consideration, but we will be waiting for the next game source patch to consider what next moves we should take to influence community rules for the future.

We hope that this introduction of the GGC will help to boaster game activity and bring rise to more secure reasons for players to want to keep playing multiplayer and the great things that groups can do together more so than playing alone in single player.

image of the logo for player use

Bobbybighoof, GenXnova community admin
    lazygamerz.org

Last edited: