Galaxy Rangers (Faction)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4

Greetings fellow Starmates, ( Star- Mates :D )

Some days ago, with the introduction of the Factions feature thanx to our allmighty Schema, we, the GR, got to be from an "idea" to a fact, by being the first faction ever to be brought to StarMade, oficially.
    We are a Military Police faction, the peacekeepers of the universe, protectors of the undefended and the weak, and save the people from evil hands like the "Alpha Pirates" formerly known as "Alphanox Imperium", "Pirates" (the human faction named as the NPC one), "Rehabs Raiders", and so on.

There are many pirates, corrupt people and malefactors, even some evil mind here and there...
    So the Galaxy Rangers needs YOU !

If you prefer a peaceful and beautiful universe, with no chaos neither innocents suffering abuses, and think you have the willpower to stand up and ACT in front of those situations, join us, and become a Peace Keeper !
    Join the Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers ! ^^ Schema already joined these adventures

You can see the Adventures already started, and you can be part of them ! Over here:
    http://www.star-made.org/content/adventures-galaxy-rangers

To join us, simply send me a private message, or post here with your In game name, and that you wish to join and help with keeping the universe in tranquility.

The ones who join us, will be equal to the rest of the members, everyone can do what sees needed to stop the hostile movements, from mining and gathering resources, piloting scout ships, up to even commanding entire battleships into massive clean up operations together with other members and the GR Leader.
    So, everyone here is an officer of the military police, where by acting positively in peacekeeping, you will get a higher rank and a medal for your good work, but you will still be a Free man.

The Galaxy Ranger's home base was setup, as well, the first faction to have a home, but due to it's massive size, it's temporarly hidden from the eyes of others.

The GR Flagship, representing us, is the "GR_Sephirothia_Mothership", which is a Galaxy class colonial battleship, ment for those who lost their homes and ships by malefactor's hands, but with powerful combat systems for self defence and a time compression technology for avoiding any critical situations. (yes, "time compression" that actually works, but in a different way than expected)
    It is the safe heaven many people dreamed of !
    This is a Work In Progress project though. It is going well so far, and the time compression theory is completed.

United, the good shall prevail !
    Have fun,
    -GR MichaelSeph

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Anyway, some may wonder... \"First faction, really ? How do you know ?\"
    I know since I was the first into adding it to the Factions Hub, got some screenshots, but not for this. Proof ?
    We are 10001, number 1 ID of the factions, confirming we are Number 1 :D You can see the faction IDs when pressing TAB, there you see other players, their ping, and the faction ID.

You may also ask \"What was with the \"factions\" before the Factions feature got implemented ?\".

Well, until there was a feature in game to recognize factions officially, all the self proclaimed \"factions\" are to be respected since they are older than the Factions system itself, even without a working official clan tag, they could, and used improvised tags in front of the ships.
    They are to be respected, as older factions than this, but we can\'t stop keeping the ID number 1 :)

Anyway, glad to have the Calbirians and Demigods of Elysium as allies :) The good ones will be on our side, protecting eachother :)

@DefConHeavy, done ;)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    I very much appreciate the consideration towards pre-update factions displayed here. I wish your faction the best of luck, and congratulate you on being the first Faction registered on the Official Server! :D

Reaction score
    This inspires me to flesh out a faction background... if I can take the time away from building

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Count me in. I\'m pretty new to the game, but willing to learn; assuming you let me in.

Reaction score
    Hey Michael,

It\'s TheSagaciousMan here, and I haven\'t played in a long time, so I have a question for you. Does Zyras faction \"Demigods of Elysium\" still exist? I did a search and couldn\'t find a forum topic, was just wondering it you knew anything, thought maybe there was a little merger here.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Michael, it\'s come to my attention that you have been spreading rumors, propaganda, and lies about myself, my faction, and yourself to my fellow arstotzkans. The most egregious offense you have made is claiming that if my faction members spoke out against BDLS or Travellerbro I would kick them out. I don\'t know if you realize this but I have known many in my faction sice before this game even existed. The fact that you would do this only strengthens my resolve. A state of open warfare exists between the Arstotzkan confederacy and the Galaxy Rangers. This has nothing to do with your humanitarian mission. We ourselves carry out peacekeeping missions regularly. This has EVERYTHING to do with your elitism, arrogance, and abuse of op powers on the NASS server. You admitted to me on chat (screenie\'d btw ;) ) that you restarted the server over an argument taking place at the time regarding yourself. These actions are completely reprehensible and we will do everything in our power to bury you and destroy you. Stop propagandizing my members or there will be further escalation of hostilities

also PS you left this at my base

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Sorry, but that phrase there means \" By the way, I did restart no shit\" as in I restarted no shit. Anyway you can confirm through Doomsider that I had no admin powers until now, so your claims are based on bad grammar and rumors.

About \"if my faction members spoke out against BDLS or Travellerbro I would kick them out.\".

That claim is more or less correct, because when you are \"bro\'s\" with somebody, you punish those who speak against them.

I spoke against Travellerbro, and you defended him, you ended up putting your faction to war to mine, and quitting forever (btw how\'s it going with the quitting forever topic ? \"forever\" was only 10 minutes it seems :P).

And you was bloating how much bros you and traveller are:

So what am I guilty of, using common sense while speaking ? Logic ? If you wouldn\'t kick them, you could still punish them in a way or another, unless all your brotherhood with tbro was fake, then you\'re the one guilty of what I said, because you lied to me, so my common sense was based on false information, which makes me UNguilty of anything wrong I said on the topic.

Now if you don\'t mind, you can go on with your little war which you started thanx to your true or fake \"bro\" or simply get neutral again since your war has no base, no reason to continue. Meanwhile I\'m not interested in attacking you because I am \"bros\" with all of your members, at least those who are real ;)

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    He\'s more naive than I thought!

I don\'t monitor or control what my faction members say. They have free speech, which is apparently a luxury you don\'t believe exists. They are entitled to their own opinions and their own friendships and I am entitled to mine.

Are you twelve? That\'s a serious question. I don\'t want to use bad words if I\'m going to be around a child.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    So why I did not have the freedom of speech they have ?

I was having fun with Travellerbro (as it was nothing serious) and you mess in and make it worse, then declare war on me a bit after that (don\'t tell me it was cus I said I knew what I was talking about when I said of a feature 4 months old :P because you did not believe I was here 4 months ago ), etc.

Your abuse on Galaxy Rangers is proof of your false freedom.

If you really respect freedom of speech, you would stop your offenses on Galaxy Rangers now, else, what you said is false and invalid, and nothing you say could be trusted again. From alliance to war for some comments ? Where\'s that \"freedom of speech\" ^^

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    MOAR WAR! Woo!

No really, space gets boring without some good combat, just PLEASE don\'t rage. With money how it is now, a ship isn\'t worth tears.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    a ship isn\'t worth tears.

My colonists opine otherwise.

We will not be the ones raising the hand first, and we weren\'t in this case. It\'s also why we keep our base private, people only know that it\'s somewhere far in more or less negative coords :D

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    If you wanna do some fleet battles hit me up, well organize it and make it happen

King_Corduroy

Pre-Yogswarm Member
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I would be more then glad to help fight the evil that lurks in the blackness of space!

Sign me up! My in game name is : King_Corduroy.

It\'s good to know there is some sort of police faction around!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Well, seen you in space and we chatted up, before I saw this, anyway, welcome aboard ^^