Galaxy Rangers (Faction)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    @New applications on this forum, please use the PMs (Private Message) system here on the forum to contact me, like most people, but the best way to join is meeting me in-game, in the NASS server, to pass your trials and see if you fit with the GR\'s style.

My timezone is near GMT, and I\'m around when it\'s day, and down to midnight.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'d like to join the good guys, anything for a safe hangor to park up in.

--Shbunie--

Reaction score
    Send a PM on the forums to MichaelSeph if you\'re interested in joining, or contact us in game on the NASS server!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    That is correct, when on the NASS server, ask after me or Akumaka, both are able to recruit. If on Desolation server (it has a professional hosting rig like NASS, but this one also has Minecraft and other servers), search for Ryan, or me in case I\'m online by then.

----> To join the Galaxy Rangers, peacekeepers of the universes, you actually need to pass some trials to filter the people who actually fit in this role and with the responsibilities of the job/action which comes later, but if you get in, it will be worth it :)

Have fun,

-Mike

Late edit: You can still post here if you\'re interested to join, to be noted, but you will still have to contact one of us in-game for the trials and to receive the invitation.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Alright, notice we are on the main NASS server, we also are in Desolation if you know it, but we are currently playing on NASS.

So, to receive the trials and the actual invitation aboard, we will have to meet online ;) You can also speak with Akumaka if you meet him instead.

Have fun,

-Mike

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi My ingame name is HaZerD and i would like to enroll in the Galaxy Ranger to server and protect the universe and fight of the Pirates :) plz consider me

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I was looking for my very first faction and decided that I would try to join this.

IGN: Isshen

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Salutations one and all :)

The name\'s \"hindos\" proud owner of the Universe\'s finest entertainment sphere, filled with a smorgasbord of legalised pleasures ranging from jet racing to virtual realities; boy that was a place. But those days are past now, blown into smithereens by a rogue band of fanatical pirates who deemed MY establishment to be disrupting the material continium! The destruction was overwhelming, the countless poor souls snuffed out by those bandits... I still have nightmares, all those faces...

Thus I ended up stranded in space for ages, floating helplessly with my oxgen tank ever depleting. Fortunately I crash landed onto a uninhabited habitable planet which I dubbed Hindosia. There I gathered the necessary resources with my own two hands to build a makeshift ship to reach the nearest store. So it was that I crawled like a snail to dock to the store, where I met one of the members of the Galaxy rangers; peace fighters, peace keepers... that was exactly what I needed.

Therefore here I am. Assigning my allegiance to this noble faction. May my shots fire true, and may those bandits not plague any more innocents.

(Is there an official server for this? Or do I just stumble across you guys when playing on random servers?)Edit: I\'ll try to find Nass, can anyone tell me how to join that? Cheero Edit2: According to this http://servers.starmade.rtag.me/ it\'s offline, as is Desolate.

(My ingame name is : \"hindos\" just for clarification)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The rtag servers list only updates like, once at day, so if it catches a moment when the server was hang up caused by an error, it will show it\'s down all day, no matter it\'s up and running for hours now.

NASS is nearly always up, we just had a VPS move, the new rig has a newer generation of Octo Xeon core, 16Gb dedicated RAM (as in all of it usable, no \"bursts\" stuff, no sharing the PC with other servers, all of it just for NASS), 500 Gb SSD Hard Disk, and enough internet.

This also meant we just got a server reset though, but the GRs are growing back up and fast, already over 10 members, and we don\'t even have a day since the reset.

Anyway, welcome onboard Isshen, for meeting us on NASS today :D

HaZeR and hindos both look like great people, as a great addition to the peace keepers, just that we actually have to meet in-game for the trials and invitation :)

Have fun,

-Mike

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Local fleet in wing formation, ready to start scouting the area and clean the criminals around it:

That one down there is a little shy :)

Note: None of those ships are mine, since I was making the screenshot from mine :D Each one is of a GR member, and they didn\'t bring in the BIG BOYS.

Reaction score
    My harvester (named the orca) is the one hiding near the bottom.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey guys whats going on with the server right now? I haven\'t played in a couple days and I came on to play today but found the sever down. Then I see some guy lagged the server about by spawning a bunch of crap.....whats going on??

Reaction score
    We\'ll just have to wait for the next one...
    I have building on SP to do in the meantime.