Galaxy Rangers (Faction)

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    nice job trying to bypass faction homebase protection (that would broadcast youre coords) by using admin sector protection on your home base. that\'s the sort of thing we like to call admin abuse

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    \"Look at my avatar and my face, I am smiling (kinda), I am in middle of light and not fire, and not killing anyone good ^^

I am Sephirothis, the ancient version of Sephiroth, like the Seph when he was known as top SOLDIER and Hero of the world.\"

how does he live with himself

Reaction score
    You know, I was going to be fairly content leaving you alone. I was confident that you would be dealt with by others, and that I wouldn\'t have to intervene. And then I logged on, and saw that you had had the gall, the sheer, pigheaded stupidity to steal my blueprint, my Strike Cruiser, and list it in the shop under your name as if you had built it.

That shit does not fly.

You WILL Stop stealing other\'s blueprints, you WILL stop abusing your privileges as an administrator, or so help me Emperor I will hunt your ass down.

That is all.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The funny part is when I come online and I see Grarmanis, the only one I ever had, is untouched, and a bit above a shop... the ony that had all my booty in a room of chests (blocks only obtainable at pirate bases, my L5s collection, factory stuff, etc, stuff I got before the \"admin\" topics).

I wonder if somebody spawned another Gramanis to shoot at it and make those pictures :D

Reaction score
    I rather like my name. And Comr4de and I are two entirely different people - he was quoting my reaction when I found out you\'d stolen my Cruiser.

Reaction score
    Why bother spawning one to blow up when we can just blow the original? Congrats on admin-spawning a new one.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Too bad we literally have video footage of use bombing it too hell.

What about that planet of yours? Don\'t tell me that was magically untouched too?

Reaction score
    He admitted in messages to cloning his stuff and claimed that what we had was \"bait\", so either he\'s so buttblistered that he\'s lying, or he abused admin.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    If you would use your logic for real, you would notice your accusation has at least 2 flaws,

1. How could I spawn a ship with all of it\'s chests full of stuff I had since weeks ago ? You definately know such stuff is not saved.

2.1 Why \"admin-spawning\" when I can just buy it ?

2.2 Did you notice all ships have (unknown) owner ? And for 2 game updates, there catalog was empty, so I reuploaded it myself to save it, later on with \"StarMade 0.09354: Fixed Blueprint import & more stability\" the catalog was back, but no one told me about the blueprint. You could\'ve just mention it to me, we could\'ve solve it without feeling frustrated about it. We can still solve it out, now ^^

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The planet is still there, and damaged, while about the ship, I have no idea xD Probably the server made a save while your run, then game crashed or server restarted (by Pholo as I wasn\'t online) before the damage on the ship was saved (you know, the blue messages marks the safe saves).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Oh of course! It makes perfect sense. Your base is trashed in a massive attack, and right afterwards, the server conviently \"crashes\" by \"accident\" or \"someone else\" so that whatever damage that was done to your ship is conveniently reversed. Totally sounds legitimate.

We are so so so sorry, we\'ve been in the wrong all this time, and you\'re completely innocent! It\'s been somebody else abusing admin the whole time, and you\'ve been wrongfully accused and everyone who\'s speaking bad about you is lying, spreading propaganda, or both! You\'re innocent, even though there\'s loads of undeniable proof you\'ve been abusing admin! It must all be propaganda! Totally makes sense!

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    When you girls are done kissing I have some a** kicking to do!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Nice find, seems you read all the 5 pages of it to get to the last page to quote that, BTW, you forgot to mention it was a RP (Role Play) chat with kasei, where we were mainly chatting of game stuff and character\'s background. For example this part:

\"Even Sephiroth before taking the wrong path, abandoned SOLDIER that were just Shinra\'s killers, [etc]\"

Never tried RolePlaying ? StarMade needs some.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi Galaxy Rangers I would love to join your adventures as i very much enjoyed your youtube videos on starmade thanks for your consideration Lakey signing out :D