Galaxy Rangers (Faction)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Guess I\'ll look for another faction then, until then I\'ll use my enlightened faction

Reaction score
    Michael has given me the assignment to finish constructing the 17-Ton Salvage Barge. The barge in its current form is powerful, but incomplete. I intend to finish the job.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Yup, Watcher did a great job with that GR Salvage Barge :)

As well, obviously I\'m not dead, neither had an accident (dem haters), neither forgot about NASS or the Galaxy Rangers, I actually overviewed NASS a bit through remote control, but couldn\'t actually get in and play since I wasn\'t actually on a PC/laptop. I did tell all this info on a Faction News post though, as well as personally speaking with 11 of our members about it.

Meanwhile, apparently, there were some abuses on the GRs while I was out, where most (if not all) of them are solved by now.

When I came back online, I saw more than just Watcher on the server, actually, 5 members at distinct timezones. Since my timezone could get stretched out by summer, the GRs have people from both US and Europe, but they don\'t usually meet eachother. So the Galaxy Rangers were never dead, and NASS either, since it\'s in the top 10 in player activity ;)

It was quite harmful that both leader and 2nd in command Akumaka had to leave into shorter(mine) and larger (Aku\'s) vacations, pretty much in the same week.

Meanwhile time in the vacation was spent preparing something for \"The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers\" story/thread, as it was discontinued when the official StarMade server (original GR home) went down... R.I.P.

Reaction score
    I noticed that a large amount of comments are suddenly missing. Even stranger is the fact that those comments happen to be proof that the GR were abusing admin, and raiding like pirates. I thought only one person could remove comments from a forum...

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Interesting, isn\'t it?

Don\'t worry goyim, nothing to see here. Move along. The galaxy rangers are your friends.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    ^ Nice pic :P Even though creepy for our era... it\'s of the best pictures you posted.

Well reddragonfall,

What is more interesting is that you \"saw\" or, know about posts that existed before you registered on the forum ^^ At least on that account of yours :P Everything on page 1 is posted before you registered, and that was the last of such posts that I know of.

Anyway, there are Terms and Conditions for posts on the forum, and some of those unfunded hate comments were breaking like 3 lines of that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Well, that topic above was solved through a friendly private chat ^^ Nothing about it anymore.

Have fun !

-Mike

Reaction score
    name: LETHALVIP3RZZ

I wish to be a part of the \'good\' faction, and since learning that the vaygr were evil, now with to join the galaxy rangers :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Alright, now we just have to do recruiting online :D

Edit: We met online, all went well. Welcome aboard Viper ^^

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The Galaxy Rangers have now, thanx to the NASS Mod Pack, an extension of our external faction style, 2 more hull colors that fit our default style.

Have fun,

-Mike

Reaction score
    I Kimino(ingame name) wish to join and help with keeping the universe in tranquility.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I love reading through all these old faction posts.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    That \"spambot\" is more loyal than you in StarMade, it has over 3 months here, while you got over 2 months.

Now, now, no need to be jealous of \"spambots\" with more experience than certain faction leader ^^

Anyway I spoke with Kimino before this post, it just had to be official too.

AxNinja:

Kimino\'s post was one day after mines, and Flying\'s barely 9 days later, that\'s necroposting for you ?