Galaxy Rangers (Faction)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The server is fine though, it\'s just that sometimes it crashes and hangs up, for a reason or another.

Also it has scheduled restarts and saves (makes backups) of all the data, at each 6 hours, at 0 6 12 18 in it\'s timezone, and it\'s on GMT+4 hour. It seems to take like 5 or 10 minutes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    By the way, our Central Shop area improvements and fixes are complete, we can all move back our fleet from our Colony area :D

Reaction score
    I\'m trying to refrain from getting on the server until the ship I\'m working on is finished.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Are we established on NASS yet or are we still waiting to see if the server is stable?

Reaction score
    I\'m back from vacation. NASS seems a little quiet, but that suits me just fine. I also noticed that the Galaxy Rangers didn\'t have its base rebuilt.

Reaction score
    Hey Mike, when are you typically on? I\'d like to acquire my reinstatement to the Rangers as soon as possible and continue cataloging our great fleet.

Reaction score
    Holy shit, you\'re right... Our faction (and NASS) may well and truly be dead. I hope Mike\'s alright. I despise when good people get hurt because of stupid people.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    MS doesn\'t run NASS, I don\'t see how that server is going to die because of this And nobody knows where he is.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have been looking for a good faction to join, and this one seems like a great one. What server are you based on?

Reaction score
    Well Mike is perhaps the most active admin on NASS, at least by my reckoning. Still, your grounded theory honestly feels a lot nicer.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Pretty sure MichaelSeph is not M.I.A. , while I haven\'t seen any Galaxy rangers on in a while (and the server was being tedious) I\'m finishing of the Grandis Murra in singleplayer to export it into the server. Nonetheless, people are awful quick to claim \"OMG ISH ISH DEAD *mass hysteria*\" the whole faction doesn\'t hang in the balance of one individual. It\'s a hardy system, that can take quite some beating.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    What happened? Im suddenly no longer part of the faction and I don\'t remember doing anything wrong. If so please tell me. Or did we reset?