[FH] FragHouse Server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    http://sheerice.incognitodev.com/fraghouse/status.php
    Just use the status-request.
    Btw, I could log in just fine right now. Though maybe the server already auto-restarted.

Reaction score
    http://star-made.org/content/star-made-server-tool-auto-restarter-garbage-collection-custom-args-plus-more perhaps it\'s usefull. Didn\'t try it, just saw it in the forum.

Reaction score
    Xerxeth, can you remove the huge Cuboid at our home planet (8,2,6) from below the surface? It\'s name is something like \"shining mother\". It glitches into the planet surface very often when i log in although it should be docked and thus not doing it. It causes massive lag on login for me decreasing my FPS to 1 for a couple of minutes (normaly i have 400-800). I have to admit i think it was the reason why the server crashed this time since it happend just when i logged in.

I wouldn\'t be bothered if you\'d just delete it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Still hoping for a new economy config and a following server reset :P

Reaction score
    Yeah, as I\'ve mentioned before, been busy all week and still am. I\'ll get the server back up when I can, and I\'ll tr;y and get rid of that ship for you. Remind me if you catch me on.

Reaction score
    Servers are back online! Sorry about the downtime, there\'s been power outages lately in the area and I\'ve been at work all day. Now we\'re back! (I have the next couple days off to be on standby for this stuff to make this a fun holiday!)

Enjoy!

-Sheer Ice

Reaction score
    What irritates me is the fact the status page sais it\'s online but i can never connect.

Reaction score
    I woke up this morning and found the server had crashed because a player had failed to load for some reason. Player Trinova, your player data has been backed up and removed. It appears the server is running smoothly again. The StarCraft code needs some definite improvement.

-Sheer Ice

Reaction score
    ah ok^^ i was wondering what happened to my stuff.

just dump the data... i don\'t care. Was flying for 15minutes into another system and have 1 billion again... i\'d be very happy when the core mechanics like physics and graphics work and schema has time to start working on content.

Reaction score
    Yeeeaaah, that\'s from my host. I don\'t know how your entire player file killed the server. xD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just a heads up Xerxeth so you know to reboot it or something, what i notice is that the server runs smoothly and no frozen server messages for a few hours, then all of a sudden you start getting the frozn server messages and they never go away.. -_- i don\'t know what\'s causing it but it is getting really irritating

Reaction score
    perhaps you should mail that file to schema... could be a serious problem

Reaction score
    The server status isn\'t \"false\", its just not perfect. The server needs to be completely offline for the offline image state to show up.

So based off feedback, I\'m assuming that if the status is still online, but the server is offline to your client. I would guess a few things are occuring:

-The server is experiencing such heavy lag that its still technically \"online\", its just not accepting connections.

OR

-There\'s just something wrong on your end.

--Xerxeth

\"We apologize for the inconveniances you\'ve experienced. While the game is being developed we\'ve been working on our own side tools to introduce fewer problems for our users. Server up-time will be massively improved and the status page has been fixed as needed. Again, we apologize and have announced the issue to our staff. Enjoy.\"

--Sheer Ice

Reaction score
    Just a small notice/update.

The Server Status page is being worked on to give it more of a design. Its still a heavy work in progress, but I\'d still like to hear feedback from everyone! It would be greatly appreciated if you stopped by our forums to give such feedback.

The server itself is going to be going under a little \"tune-up\" time. We\'ll be tweaking it up and giving it a few improvements. (Donations are always nice!)

Debating on configuring a TeamSpeak server for our servers also, just not sure when we\'ll do that.

Anyways, I\'m still busy working, but I\'ve been putting more time into the server. So expect a new economy, EVENTUALLY. New pirate enemies, regular events to take place on the server, and some new custom areas to explore.

Many thanks to all our dedicated and regular players! I\'ll be rewarding all of you at a later date! Apologies for all the different server problems people have been experiencing, we hope things will be greatly improved soon!

Burn the Heretics!

--Xerxeth

Reaction score
    I\'m aware of the server update, and we\'ll update some time later today! Regular players, don\'t update yet!

Reaction score
    The server is being updated, please reconnect within 5 - 10 minutes. Remember to update your clients! :D

Later everyone,

-Xerxeth