[FH] FragHouse Server

Reaction score
    "Let the Galaxy burn!"

[Edit: Going Public Early! Server IP: fh.incognitodev.com:4242]

[Check Server Status here!] (Updated!)

[Visit our Forum here!]

[Visit our Website here!]

My group, [FH] FragHouse is hosting a StarMade server. Server is located in the U.S. on the West Coast. We are currently testing it and only suffered one crash so far. (Unsure if it was 'Heavy Load' or the ISP was just freaking out.)

Testing for another couple days with friends, not sure if I'm going to Whitelist the server or not. If I do go about whitelisting it, it will only be temporary for a week or so, and those players will be rewarded to their contribution factor with a chance of becoming a Server Moderator. (Free Fighter Ship, Credits, Extra Parts, Space Stations or Planets, etc.) If I go through with the whitelist, I will provide a link to my group website where you can register for a spot on the server.

Here's a post that I made on our Facebook Group about the first launch on the server. :P

[StarMade - Galactic Report - 6/23/13]

--------------[Incoming Transmission]--------------

Greetings Humanoids,

Either the server went under heavy load, or the ISP went out. Either way, its time for the Galactic Report! I will be reporting major events that happen throughout the Universe on the server!

--------------[Galactic Report]--------------

-Xerxeth, Steinyboy, and RoondawgV has created a Faction together called "Dai Gurren".

-Dai Gurren claims an abandoned Space Station.

-Dai Gurren defeats a Pirate Space Station with the help of the Trader's Guild.

-Multiple waves of Pirate Isanth-VI's attacked Dai Gurren Faction Members and take a strike at the base but were defeated.

-Dai Gurren grows powerful and has become a serious threat to Pirates.

--------------[Ship Catalog]--------------
    BC-304_Daedalus
    BilliousSlick
    DSTR-1184
    FTL-Rebel_Rigger-Jimbob
    Gingernator
    Isanth-VI
    SHDW-I3
    SLVGR-2A
    Viper
    Warfighter
    Warmachine

--------------[Closing]--------------
    That's all on today's Galactic Report! We hope to see new pilots in the StarMade universe! Until next time!

-Xerxeth

--------------[End Transmission]--------------

I'll try and keep this topic updated about server progress and how I plan on publically releasing the server.

[StarMade - Galactic Report - 6/24/13]

--------------[Incoming Transmission]--------------

Greetings Humanoids,

Server has gone fully Public. At least 50+ unique players in one day! Due to player feedback, server runs great, lag-free, and "like Single-Player". There are heavy load hiccups and can be due to either the ISP, or the StarMade server itself still being in Alpha experiencing performance problems. Anyways, here comes today's headlines of the Galactic Report!

Also, Steinyboy has recently been made the Second Admin.

--------------[Galactic Report]--------------

-Station123, owned by Dai Gurren has been robbed of their ships!

-Bloxda is piloting a very powerful vessel and other pilots should be cautious.

-Shield shortages in shops everywhere!

-Major upburst of angered pirates of the new pilots entering the System.

-Sector (4, -2, 7) is populated with a lot of purple asteroids.

-Rumors of a massive Warship being constructed.

-Major Tom ate some Ramen! ;D

-Nine new Factions are created!

--------------[Ship Catalog]--------------

*New Ships on the Catalog today:

Armageddon Prototype
    Auxilio 2
    BASIC
    Imperion Class Cruiser
    LemurianI
    Orion Corp - Light Turret
    Orion Corp - Minotaur Class Warship
    Orion Corp - Scout Ship
    Salvager
    Starhawk V1
    Tie

--------------[Closing]--------------

This concludes today's Galactic Report! Shops will be receiving stock refreshments from the Trader's Guild today too! Good luck out in the Sectors, powerful Factions are growing, Pirate numbers are growing, and some people are just plainly out to get you.

Happy Salvaging!

-Xerxeth

Additional Info:

• 24/7 Server
    • Faction Wars
    • Roleplay
    • (Possibly) Whitelisted Public Server!
    • Custom Events
    • Store Stock Refreshers

**Please DON'T spawn MASSIVE ships. It contributes to serious lag!** (Server should be able to support large ships now.)

**Please DON'T spawn rape at (Sector 2, 2, 2)!** (Sector is now Protected)

>>**Purchasing FREE ships will get you BANNED!**

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'d like to join. Still trying to find a server to do bigger things on.

Reaction score
    I decided to go fully open and public and we\'ll see how it goes.

Server IP: fh.incognitodev.com:4242

Reaction score
    The server is currently experiencing some heavy lag and the server is unmonitored for awhile. If the server goes offline, I will post when it is back up if it crashes.

Goodnight and thanks for playing!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    well, i contonously get an error message saying your server is under high load..

Reaction score
    Yeah I\'m sorry about all the heavy load the server is getting. I honestly don\'t know what\'s going on, haven\'t seen much in the logs that could really cause it. Last night we got A LOT of players on at once, and since then it got pretty bad. I\'m going to check on the server right now.

Reaction score
    Server is online, but is still getting heavy load messages. Won\'t be able to restart the server until my host gets back home from work. :P And I work in a few hours. Expect a full reboot later today though, and hopefully that will help.

Reaction score
    I plan on pushing through a 32 player cap limit later today. And considering putting on a whitelist. Lag is starting to become a serious issue. If you would like to join the server, please comment your username here and I will throw you on the whitelist and mention that you are approved for the server.

Reaction score
    If the server goes whitelist I\'d like in on it. As far as I\'ve seen there are enough player encounters with under 20 people online, so a 32 limit sounds reasonable. Maybe with the addition of a few more NPC pirates and custom ships this server will start to be a whole bunch of fun.

Reaction score
    I\'d like to join the server. Was there today and had a lot of fun. And i\'m bringing a friend with me (Krummer). So if you go WL add him, too please.

Reaction score
    Hey, if the server goes whitelist i would like on.

IGN: LETHALVIP3RZZ

I would love to join a server that doesn\'t have massive trolls and spawncampers.

It would be deeply appreciated if i were to be allowed on to the server :)