[FH] FragHouse Server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yep. As far as I know the server is down for a few hours now. Hopefully the admin will restart the server soon.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It\'s night on his side of the globe right now. Most likely the server dropped and the auto-restart didn\'t trigger properly. Just wait for him to bring it back on, we all get the same error message :P

Reaction score
    My host told me the server went down over night. It should be back up by now!

And glad you like the server!

Reaction score
    My host tells me that the server went down over-night. Should be back online now. Sorry for the inconvienence guys!

Reaction score
    The server is currently down due to my host\'s ISP being down. The StarMade server will also be updated when it comes back online. I will post whenever its back up.

Reaction score
    Thanks for that, I ended up falling asleep.

But yes, server is updated and online!

Reaction score
    My host\'s ISP went down. Not sure when it will be back up. In the mean time, just check the server status link occasionally to see when it goes back up.

Reaction score
    The server host is my friend. He hosts a lot of my online servers for free. x) If I really wanted to, I could probably drive down to his house. :P

Reaction score
    The server host is my friend. He hosts a lot of my online servers for free. x) If I really wanted to, I could probably drive down to his house. :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    By the way it seems that I can\'t join the server at the moment although others do chat on the server chat. It says the server is not reacting for a very long time (like billions of seconds) :S

Reaction score
    Yeah, the server is taking some heavy lag right now. Sorry. :/

Reaction score
    Have you guys thought about what to do with economy yet?

First off, I think every one agree\'s that removing the over-powered chests from AI bases is a good idea. One raid in a 50,000 credit ship (starter box) and you are 10 billion credits richer. Removing or possibly making them simply spawn less loot would balance the game towards a more salvage and manufacturing centric economy.

Even with said changes it is simply too easy to make money on your own. At this stage I can buy my 10 million credit battleship within an hour of coming online and without the AI station loot. This not only discourages teamwork, but makes playing a hassle as anyone with a cheap battle-ship tends to just shoot everything in sight.

Figuring out the perfect balance for the pricing and drop rates will reflect that balance on the entire game. I propose a rework of the entire price list. The goal of these price changes is to, ofcourse, make the server more fun to everyone playing aswell as keeping the server entirely unique.

Firstly, I\'d like to see shield blocks cost more and rolling back the price of heavy plating. Ships will start to look less like cubes and more like actual ships. In a game where you can make any design reality it really pisses me off to see huge 100x100x100 cubes of shield blocks, LITTERALLY!

Anyways, the shield thing is mostly a pet peev of mine but the chests in AI stations definetly need to go.

Reaction score
    I agree with all of this.

If we put things to a vote, I would like to reset the entire universe with said changes, and we\'ll see how things go from there. However, StarMade does plan to re-do the pricing themselves based off of what\'s done on servers. I\'m considering waiting and see what happens then.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ll probly come join in the fun, Whne is the sever most active?

Reaction score
    We do our best to maintain the server 24/7! And it appears to be active at all hours with at least 10 or players! :)

Reaction score
    \"I have started work on our own forums! Its still under construction so there may be a lack of content, but expect to see more detailed information of what goes on in the server from over here! Feel free to register and get involved with our community! :D\"

-Xerxeth