[FH] FragHouse Server

Reaction score
    Server will be updated to the recent version, shortly.

Have fun pilots!

-Xerxeth

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i was playing alone for a wile....now that i find a public server im full of happines.....but bluetooth connection is very limited so its about 10mins of playing on servers each day...but im still joining

Reaction score
    Hey everyone,

Server is still alive and with a regular player base. Just giving a heads up that we will be updating to the latest version soon.

-Xerxeth

Reaction score
    Hey everyone,

I\'ve been away from StarMade in a really long time. I decided to check back on the game progress, and I\'m pretty excited for the newer features. For all of those faithful players that have been on our server, huge thank you.

I\'ve been working, streaming, and just heavily gaming in general. If you\'d like to check out my Twitch and YouTube, go for it. I\'ll be updating the server when I can, and I\'m even thinking about streaming it. Remember all those features I used to run on the server, such as the Galactic Report? I\'ll be doing my best to resurrect that, and in a video format so all you pilots can beam that up on your fancy holograms.

I still need to work on the website, forums, and a bunch of other crap. I also may move the server to my laptop, as my current server host has been.. a little unreliable as of late. (Lack of communication, etc., I honestly don\'t even know if he\'s still hosting any of my servers since the entire status page is gone now. xD)

Just consider all of this as an upcoming reboot. I\'m going to deeply miss our Home Planet of Orion Corporation, and all the talented players with the ships they have created. I\'ll post further news when all of this is back up again.

-Xerxeth