[FH] FragHouse Server

Reaction score
    Hey everyone!
    The server is currently being updated to the release that came out last night. Its a launcher update, so be sure to download the launcher again.

And about whitelisting, thank you for all those who replied, I have took note of your usernames and if I go through with it I\'ll throw you on. Currently, the 32 player cap is not in place. We\'re currently capping at 50, we\'ll see how the new update optimizes clients and the server.

Happy Salvagings! Hope to see you all on in a bit.

-Xerxeth

Reaction score
    Sure thing Major Tom! I know you, you\'re a regular and in my Faction. x) I\'ll definitely throw you on the white-list if I go through with it.

Reaction score
    Sure thing! The server currently being Public isn\'t TOO bad. But yeah, if I go through with the white-list, I\'ll throw you on! :D

Reaction score
    Sure thing! I\'ll throw you on the whitelist if I put it into effect!

Reaction score
    I remember you, I\'ll be happy to throw you and your friend on if I put the whitelist into effect!

Reaction score
    If I whitelist, I\'ll be happy to throw you on! I do believe you\'ve played on the server before too.

And yup! I do plan on creating custom ships, civilizations, and events whenever I can get to it!

Reaction score
    Is there a way you could set up some more ppl capable of restarting the server? It happen\'s \"often\" multiple times a day where the server dies or freezes and doesn\'t come back for hours. Since im playing from Europe, im playing at of-times. Expecting the admins from be from the U.S. you will be sleeping or working at that time^^.

Reaction score
    Hey Trinova,

I\'m still looking into how to work StarMote, and we\'ve been working on a launch script that would start the server to go back up again if it ever completely goes down. Plus we\'ve only been running the server for a week for the first time, its a new experience for all of us here at [FH]. :P

We\'ll get better! (Hopefully. xD)

-Xerxeth

Reaction score
    The server is rebooting, it hit max memory. Restarting the server and doubling the memory.

Please reconnect within 3-10 minutes of this comment.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    G\'Evening. Have been playing on your server for the past hours. It recently (mins ago) seems to have went offline for a brief period. However, now I cannot rejoin the server anymore, as it claims I am already on the server. If you see me online, please kick that fake connection (though you might want to ask via chat first, maybe this issue will resolve itself within the next ~hour and I will be able to recon).

On a secondary note, I would like to apply me (Alblaka) and my fation mate (Torofad) for the upcoming whitelist.

Greetz,

Alblaka

PS: Aaaaand disregard that. I just managed to log in and found my entire inventory empty (which equals 95% of everything I accumulated whilst playing for the entire day on the server). I just had enough money to buy a core, flew over to our home planet. Upon exiting the core in space I suddenly got warped off into a corner of the map. I\'m done with this, for tonight.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I just wanted to ask if i could be added to the whitelist if it gets implemented.

IGN:Arde645

Reaction score
    Experiencing High-Load issues right now. If the server goes down completely, it SHOULD auto-start back up. Unfortunately I\'m exhausted and going to get some sleep. I hope things resolve on their own!

Note: I will be busy this weekend, but my friend should be able to keep an eye on the server to make sure its at least up and running.

Pew, pew!

-Xerxeth

Reaction score
    That login error you were having. Try going into Task Manager and killing your java process. I\'ve had the same error before, and that little trick worked for me.

And approved for the white-list if it goes into effect!

Very unfortunate about the inventory being wiped out! I would honestly have no idea why that would happen. Pay attention to high-load errors if you were getting any while traveling. Those can be major set-backs to wherever your last position was. I lost a great ship this way.

I do my best to keep things in top shape regarding the server itself.

P.S. DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW WHO THIS GUY IS!? ;D

Reaction score
    Hey guys!

Is the server down or something? everytime i try to join i get this error message:

\"DisconnectException: You have been disconnected from the Server
    (either connection problem or server crash)
    ActualException: EOFException\"

I tried to update but it didn\'t help.

btw this server is awesome!