[Evo] Evolution I Professional Bounty Hunters

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well the only problem I have is that the server we will be based off of is going to be a roleplay server, so you may need to roleplay from time to time. Other then that I will gladly accept you on the team. Please look in your inbox for a message with more info.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have to go for Canada festivities, will return in a few hours. Sorry to anyone who is applying after this post, but I won\'t be able to respond right away.

Reaction score
    O, I guess I could say one personal thing about myself... I\'m Canadian too!! (don\'t ask me to speak french though, cause I know very little). Happy Canada Day ma man!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Bien is like slang for well in quebec, you know how english teens say like alot? That\'s what quebec teens say a lot of

Reaction score

Name + IGN:Austin+Apples

Why you wish to join:Dendrake, i have been admiring your ships from ETI, and i think it would be epic to join you!

Past game experience: before starmade, i was a minecrafter, but i also have done TF2, FTL, binding of isaac, and Hotline Miami(These are recent games i have enjoyed alot)

Starmade experience : I have been doing some building, though i am not CURRENTLY affiliated with any company, i am pretty good at PvP, until my game crashes. I have been playing for 1.5 weeks

Will you roleplay? Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Name + IGN: Casey + Rinmuk Gund\'r

Why you wish to join: I haven\'t been able to roleplay with anyone but my friends in any games and I want to roleplay and make friends

Past game experience: Minecraft, Garry\'s Mod, Team Fortress 2, Binding of Isaac, Mount and Blade Trilogy, Borderlands, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Fallout Series, Terraria

Starmade experience (building, pvp, mining, time played, etc.): I have basic knowledge on how ships and are piloted and how weapons are used.

Will you roleplay? Yes or No? Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ESI* haha but anyways accepted, will send you a pm with info

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Haha, well you could always leave and join here ;) Nah, jk, don\'t leave the colonists if you are enjoying yourself there. If you ever decide to leave we will most likely be open to new members!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    As said in the OP, this post is getting out of hand. I would like all members to become active on the forums. They can be found here: http://www.scevolution.com/