Discreet Shipyards Incorporated Releases

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Basically my Thread for all my Future Videos...

Latest: Long Range Cannon Explosive Turret Long Range Cannon Explosive Turret

in reversed chronological order

LockOn Missile turret LockOn Missile turret
    Small Rapid-fire / punch-through turret Small Rapid-fire / punch-through turret
    Anti Swarm AMS PDT Anti Swarm AMS PDT
    Tiny point defense turret anti missile/personel Tiny PDT
    Battle drone proof of concept DSY Type-BD Leech
    Destroyer DSY Type-D Scimitar MK3 Destroyer
    Spectrum, Light Versatile Fighter DSY Type-MCV Spectrum
    Battle Drone DSY Type-BD Predator
    Warp Gate Station DSY Warp Gate Station
    DSY Type-BOR Epilog Black Ops Recon Stealth Fighter DSY Type-BOR Epilog
    Next gen cheap powerful and agile mining vessel, optimized miner for fast salvage operations.DSY Type-S Swipe
    DSY Type-SPT Wasp (contest ship) DSY Inc. Type-SPT Wasp (Next generation Fighter competition entry)
    Fallout Vaultdoor remake Fallout Vault Door Planet
    DSY Type-D Scimitar DSY Inc. Type-D Scimitar MK2
    DSY Type-MP Nightmare DSY Inc. Type-MP Nightmare
    DSY Type-ST Scooter DSY INC Type-ST Scooter
    internal scanner powermodule internal scanner powermodule
    DSY Type-I Stinger DSY Inc. Type-I Stinger
    DSY Type-S Maverick DSY Inc. Type-S Maverick
    DSY Type-ST Yummi DSY Inc. Type-ST Yummi
    DSY Type-B Catapult DSY Inc. Type-B Catapult
    DSY Type-T Intruder DSY Inc. Type-T Intruder

--RP Background--
    But before we start, i'd like to give a little background/role play information on the corporation.
    After big bad Empire/Dominion/whatever wanted to increase taxes on the colonies/outer systems/whatever DSY Inc. decided to move the Company into open space and together with some other companies and organizations form the Union of Independent Sectors.
    The UIS is more a loose band of Merchants, Consumers, Services all tied together by the vision of a free open market where labor is worth the coin to be earned. Hand weapons and self defense and a helpful "with each other" are common traits shared by it's "citizens". With the sighting of big bad Empire/Dominion/whatever ships the people agreed that we need to have some sort of organized defense for the freedom of all. DSY and other Companies suggested to provide a "mercenary" like militia in exchange for a small general cut on all dealings.
    So the 20th is a common "tax" every trade more or less supports the organizing of the union. Life is simple and sometimes harsh but the UIS people really value their won freedoms. Because a lot of the people are into mining there is also a lot of trade going on with other sectors. Banking is forbidden, for the desasterous effect on old earths economy so the utilized monetary system is in fact capsules or other resources of value which often makes the 20th a little bit difficult to measure or cut of but people get used to calculating in several different materials/currencies. Every little station in "the sectors" as their people nickname their home-sectors is supposed to have a market because there should always be the opportunity of trade. So even Arts and culture finds it's way into the sectors appreciated by all it's citizens. Traditional jobs are a thing of the past every citizen most likely developed a few things they can offer in exchange for other goods and services. So if someone for example has calm hands it is no wonder that he does tattoos and the dentist job. Hairstyles are often wild colorful and self expression and a loose tongue is common though the people are warmhearted and hard working.
    The militia turned out to be a difficult job, for such freethinkers don't value military structures a lot as job, which makes it difficult for DSY and the other corporations to establish the Military power they would wish for. So drones and automation are highly valued to keep personal costs as low as possible. Efficiency plays a big role in every bodies daily life.
    So this is the background i have in mind when designing my ships.
    --RP background off--

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Discreet Shipyards Inc. just released their model Type-I Codename Stinger.
    Some might think a fighter this size for sure can take a punch. Well yes it could but experienced Stinger Pilots rather value the crafts dodging potential and long range arsenal over it's "beefyness" I mean let's face it it is the smallest manned craft DSY produces, it is not meant to stand toe to toe to anyone if the pilot values his/her life and it does not have to for it can operate out of swarm missile or rapidfire cannon range and still deliver it's blows. Enough words, here it is.

get it here: http://starmadedock.net/content/dsy-inc-type-i-stinger.1924/

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    I'm liking all your ships.

However, I'm afraid to inform you I'm stealing your basic turret design, sorry! (HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE) (ok srsly it's a good looking turret, especially for something so tiny and dinky.)

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    I'm liking all your ships.

However, I'm afraid to inform you I'm stealing your basic turret design, sorry! (HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE) (ok srsly it's a good looking turret, especially for something so tiny and dinky.)
    i feel honored beinging copied *giggles* ;) that is why i uploaded it... so glad you like it :D

Ok so here it is the promised Type-T Intruder transport vessel or bigger shuttel with escape mechanics... whatever you might call it, it's purpose is to bring people and stuff to remote places and get the hell out of there if necessary...
    Overdrive, Jump Drive, kinda biggerish shields, and an antimissile PDT should guarantee everyone gets home safely...
    The UIS Marines also call it the turtle because of it's shape but it never established as the Intruders callsign.

So here you go. Enjoy

get it here: http://starmadedock.net/content/dsy-inc-type-t-intruder.2046/

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Discreet Shipyards Inc. just released their model Type-I Codename Stinger.
    Some might think a fighter this size for sure can take a punch. Well yes it could but experienced Stinger Pilots rather value the crafts dodging potential and long range arsenal over it's "beefyness" I mean let's face it it is the smallest manned craft DSY produces, it is not meant to stand toe to toe to anyone if the pilot values his/her life and it does not have to for it can operate out of swarm missile or rapidfire cannon range and still deliver it's blows. Enough words, here it is.

get it here: http://starmadedock.net/content/dsy-inc-type-i-stinger.1924/
    That thing really reminds me from rock ships in FTL.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    The resource has been approved and is available for download. So check it out and maybe rate? ;)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    ok so nothing major but i think i could share my power/scanner module with you guys...
    60K per five seconds. Just putting in a solid mass of power modules into a 7x7 will net you ~43K of power in that same five seconds, without lag issues. Is this really worth it? Does it become more efficient if scaled up?

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    60K per five seconds. Just putting in a solid mass of power modules into a 7x7 will net you ~43K of power in that same five seconds, without lag issues. Is this really worth it? Does it become more efficient if scaled up?
    You never have build beyond the dimension bonus did ya? your 7x7x7 would yield 8,5k then so...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    You never have build beyond the dimension bonus did ya? your 7x7x7 would yield 8,5k then so...
    ~8.5K "per second", yes. So in "five" seconds that would be ~43K. Your build generates 60K "per five seconds", which does not seem worth it to me given the problems such reactors have with lag.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    60k/5 =12,5/s
    12.5 > 8.5 corect? sorry i did not experience lag from a single turret

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Ok automization in starmade anyone? DSY inc. today revealed their new smart automatic salvager the Type-S Maverick.
    Though the engineers went cheap on hull costs this time, don't be fooled this thing is a luxury ship featuring lots of advanced crafting stuff shields, jumpdrive, effects, you name it. Though we tried keeping the costs civilized we included some goodies esspecially our RP friends might like.

check it out here: http://starmadedock.net/content/dsy-inc-type-s-maverick.2139/

feedback would be appreciated and ratings welcome.

maverick_1.jpg maverick_2.jpg maverick_3.jpg maverick_4.jpg maverick_5.jpg

Reactions: Trekkerjoe
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    She will fight for the shipyard in the starside tournament tonight and the blueprints will be released afterwards.
    Here is a teaser preview