Discreet Shipyards Incorporated Releases

Sachys

Hermit.
    Reaction score
    I have one video talking about 7 turrets ... i do not have seperate videos for each of those.
    so you have indeed linked the same video more than once then?! - and hence my confusion.

*begins paddling arms frantically in the vacuum of space

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    *pushes Sachys back to the airlock and hands him a screwdriver...*

Sachys

Hermit.
    Reaction score
    *gets drakkart some cheap glasses from macthules emporium of malfunctioning gubbins

Edit: and what am i meant to do with a screwdriver considering all my extremities are now frozen? O____o

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    pffft details, just hit the damn knob to open. now show some effort will ya? ; )

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    There has been, apparently, a fix to the explosives bug that affects beams and cannons, that will be out shortly. I do not know what they did to 'fix' it, but it may well soon affect your turret. They have also apparently fixed the beam/armor bug, which I think will be a really big deal.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    There has been, apparently, a fix to the explosives bug that affects beams and cannons, that will be out shortly. I do not know what they did to 'fix' it, but it may well soon affect your turret. They have also apparently fixed the beam/armor bug, which I think will be a really big deal.
    I am doing some testing... We'll see how it turns out.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Ok the damage pattern still works as before but they screwed chat/commandline so atm unplayable on osx

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Purchased!
    I am having some issue with the Lock On missile Turret. Not in the operation but in the installation! Having played this game for over a year now I thought I could pretty much work out the aperture needed to install this but it is either too small or it has gaps! Any chance of a diagram or block description or something? Please?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    I am having some issue with the Lock On missile Turret. Not in the operation but in the installation! Having played this game for over a year now I thought I could pretty much work out the aperture needed to install this but it is either too small or it has gaps! Any chance of a diagram or block description or something? Please?

Thanking you in anticipation.
    you sure need gaps otherwise it can not turn. just install in a "hole" like this
    starmade-screenshot-0069.png
    it is a tight fit but works
    starmade-screenshot-0070.png

Reactions: Panpiper