Criss' Thread

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    It'd be nice to keep the original isanth model in the game for old times sake.

Reactions: Ithirahad

Top 4ce

Force or Ace?
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    It'd be nice to keep the original isanth model in the game for old times sake.
    Yeah, as like a company legacy. They are useless as they currently are, so upsetting would be nice.

alterintel

Reaction score
    • Likeable
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    We will also be altering our stream schedule. We will be streaming two times a week on Tuesdays at 7 pm EST and Noon on Thursdays, EST.
    Criss did twitch changed hours,each time I go to sleep at midnight I notice next morning that the twitch started one hour or two hours later.
    We start at 7 pm EST and stream for two hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
    Well,sounds like bye bye to starmade twitch for me :(.
    This make me sad.
    I live on the other side of the world. I was so looking forward to the noon time stream so that I could join in from Asian time zone. Now I'm relegated to watching the re-runs and then yelling at the screen with some kind of false hope that you'll somehow be able to hear me :(

Oh well :(

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    Well,sounds like bye bye to starmade twitch for me :(.
    I have a feeling Criss keeps the recorded streams on the Twitch page to allow viewers to watch previous broadcasts... perhaps not the end. :)

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Actually we aren't supposed to have previous streams stay up as per twitch's system but we have every stream since twitchcon still available. Not sure why.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Why would you not keep the previous streams up?

serge1944

Grand Admiral of The Infection Initiative
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Well its not the same thing. The magic of streaming it's beeing there live and beeing able to interact with the stream.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    Why would you not keep the previous streams up?
    That wasn't the point. Twitch doesn't keep past streams if you are not partnered and they are still there. We are either an exception or they changed the rules.

Reaction score
    That wasn't the point. Twitch doesn't keep past streams if you are not partnered and they are still there. We are either an exception or they changed the rules.
    Unless you mess with settings the default keeps them for (I believe) two weeks.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    As a game development companies's stream you may in fact have an exception.

Reactions: Criss and nightrune

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    As a game development companies's stream you may in fact have an exception.
    It would be nice if they let us upload the freaking box art that we have submitted to them numerous times.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    I swear there was something here after the april 2nd.. Did Criss go on deleting rampage? Or am I slowly descending into madness

Reaction score
    I swear there was something here after the april 2nd.. Did Criss go on deleting rampage? Or am I slowly descending into madness
    Probably the third;). But where are the designs? Unless they started making the big stuff(well they said they wouldn't build much bigger than 100-120 meter long ships but...), or are focusing on developing?...

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    Probably the third;). But where are the designs? Unless they started making the big stuff(well they said they wouldn't build much bigger than 100-120 meter long ships but...), or are focusing on developing?...
    they WILL build ships that are up to 700m long later,the 140m limit is just for us normal mortals for the fleet competition

Reaction score
    700m is probably a bit insane for the TG, but I can see Outcasts and Scavengers (mostly the latter) building up some monster rigs cobbled together from many large vessels salvaged or damaged over the years. Something rusty, long, and just insanely asymmetrical. Also, dilapidated to the point of wearing your helmet inside for fear that it'll burst like a hurled water balloon.
    For the TG, I just can't see this monster corporation of profit-seekers going and building such large warships for any purpose. I'd think that they'd pack up and leave the area ... or just swarm it with their loyal minions and wait for everything to die before setting up the shop to sell all the salvage mods to the next guy along.
    Players are, of course, way different. Although a 700m long TG vessel would be interesting to look at.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    Well a lot of the TG ships were almost finished when I started this thread. Then we blew through them all and here we are with none of the new ships to be posted.

I suspect you will start seeing more over the course of the next few weeks.

Also we will maybe show the medium sized vessels. Idk if we will post albums of large vessels but they will most likely be livestreamed. We will only be showing off Scavengers, Outcasts and TG builds for now.