Calderon

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Let's all welcome a returning member amoung our ranks, Deimos, who has served the old Calderon Republic during the first few weeks of its existence, a true veteran who paved the way for our future during generation 1 Calderon returning to aid in it's resurrection!!!

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I guess the CR Website needs updating now?

Send me whats needed guys!

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Neat ships, I suppose, but for as long as I live I'll never understand the obsession with Amarr designs. :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Mmm Calderon is going a lil inactive due to leanson's absence and my inability to do much without control of the forum thread, well at least I can still build my ships...

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    You can still authorize updates for the Calderon Website

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I know but still having it up to date is important plus it gives me and you something to do ;)

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    *Well, your comment on my grammar was rather rude.

:3

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2

Finally got the Absoution class up to date, tested it in combat against a real opponent serverside, the enemy was 6 times larger, but I was able to kite him to hell :P

Reactions: FlyingDebris

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Who did you shoot at? Also, can I test the Cherokee out on that ship sometime soon? I 've just finished the shielding, BC got the gun to work, and I want to test to make sure everything is in order before I finalize the ship.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Calderon's military is becoming increasingly active after a few successful recruits serverside, we participate in fights almost daily against other factions on NASS. Also testing the ship would require an actual pilot in the ship due to it's strengths being in it's ability to kite (something the AI cant do).

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Calderon's military is becoming increasingly active after a few successful recruits serverside, we participate in fights almost daily against other factions on NASS. .

Oh really? I've not seen you online or anyone else in Calderon Online for ages, with that said i take it you play on Nass main?

You got 8 players so far in the faction server side. and i've not seen you, leanson or anyone else on the server when i've been online. and that is quite often.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Oh really? I've not seen you online or anyone else in Calderon Online for ages, with that said i take it you play on Nass main?

You got 8 players so far in the faction server side. and i've not seen you, leanson or anyone else on the server when i've been online. and that is quite often.
    well thats cuz u dont even play on nass dummy, ask unnamed, we've seen each other plenty of times on the server

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    A new Calderonian vessel has been added to the fleet, gents I give you the Resolution Class Cruiser reworked

Fitted with the new state of the art compact Beam Maser turrets and completely up to date systems, It is capable of melting through 3mil shields within seconds using it's main lasers alone. It also boasters over 5.4mil shields and an enclosed drone hangar.

Reactions: Danzarlo