Calderon

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Zev what's the point of posting here if ur just going to rate everything I post as disagree for absolutely no reason. I'm pretty sure this counts as done form of harassment.

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    No? i rate disagree, because i disagree with what you are saying. :) you will do anything to cause problems for me, wont you?

Edit: And i've only rated TWO posts "disagree" that isnt "everything".

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    No? i rate disagree, because i disagree with what you are saying. :) you will do anything to cause problems for me, wont you?

Edit: And i've only rated TWO posts "disagree" that isnt "everything".
    I was suggesting that we played on different timezones and thus never see each other online, just a friendly suggestion. If that's how u use disagrees then fine, but your posts have an undeniably aggressive tone. I understand that u don't like me and no one likes you, but at least have the decently to write in a way that doesn't make u sound like u want to piss people off for no reason. If u have something to say then say it properly. If u think u have beef with me then come at me, don't start a war on the forums.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Egad! A War on the forums? Unheard of!
    On a more serious note, its one thing to say your active, and another to be active. Theres a few factions claiming to be active and only having minimal activity server-side (No finger pointing). Factor in the differing opinions on what is "Active/thriving/etc", and people will sometimes question your claims.

But yeah, might be a timezone issue, But I've seen Zev quite frequency among my last Few visits to Nass (I don't go on that server much, but I always see Zev).

Also, Don't let people get under your skin so easily, Not the best trait to let others see. :x

/2CentsWorth

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It matters not to me if you regard us to be an active or otherwise inactive faction. Yes we are going through hard times, and yes I do get pissed off easily at people who try to make the faction look bad, but seriously apart from a few individuals I've noticed everyone has been has been carrying a somewhat hostile vibe along with the posts they have made here. I admit that I have been rather childish at times and that I am not the person I used to be, but you are talking about a man who lost everything he once had and is trying to rebuild everything from scratch. Show some empathy I beg of you, even if you have to post a negative remark at least do it in a respectful manner like CyberTao did. I am not asking for pity, and no matter how hard the road ahead is I am determined to help bring the faction back the the heights it once reached.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Calderon weapon designs have recently made a breakthrough in Laser technology! The beam maser turret is capable of sustained 690 hit counter value while being relatively small, only one docking enhancer is needed to dock the turret. Compaired to other factions like the Tartaran Empire's main destroyer turret, that's less then half the the number of enhancers needed with 31 times the damage!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Compaired to other factions like the Tartaran Empire's main destroyer turret, that's less then half the the number of enhancers needed with 31 times the damage!
    We don't use laser turrets. Those turrets are cannons with beams slaved to it. Any laser effect from those turrets is due to a glitch that doesn't seem to have been fixed yet where the beams seem to fire even if they're slaved to another system.

So yeah. Moron.

Edit: Also, how would you know our weapon specs?

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I have to wonder Two, is that Compact size due to using the Bugged Power consumption of Beams? (It was set to use like .25 power per damage, instead of 10 like every other weapon).

Cause I believe that was Fixed in the newer Dev builds (or at least in the Bug Tracker), so you May want to double check your Power storage.
    If not, Grats on the engineering feat~

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Still works bro
    I have to wonder Two, is that Compact size due to using the Bugged Power consumption of Beams? (It was set to use like .25 power per damage, instead of 10 like every other weapon).

Cause I believe that was Fixed in the newer Dev builds (or at least in the Bug Tracker), so you May want to double check your Power storage.
    If not, Grats on the engineering feat~
    Yup, still works

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    We don't use laser turrets. Those turrets are cannons with beams slaved to it. Any laser effect from those turrets is due to a glitch that doesn't seem to have been fixed yet where the beams seem to fire even if they're slaved to another system.

So yeah. Moron.

Edit: Also, how would you know our weapon specs?
    Your turrets use cannons, your ships however use lasers. How do I know your specs? Have you been on NASS? The number of TE ships that people disable and bring back for analysis is off the charts, hell unnamed alone probably knows more about your ships then you do, shield cap shield recharge weapon DPS how long your shields can take sustained damage, and that's just one person! Seriously I've seen one of your destroyers melt like butter against ships smaller then it, it may sound like I'm trying to shane the TE but I'm just letting you know about your situation before it all goes to hell and bites you in the ass.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Your turrets use cannons, your ships however use lasers. How do I know your specs? Have you been on NASS? The number of TE ships that people disable and bring back for analysis is off the charts, hell unnamed alone probably knows more about your ships then you do, shield cap shield recharge weapon DPS how long your shields can take sustained damage, and that's just one person! Seriously I've seen one of your destroyers melt like butter against ships smaller then it, it may sound like I'm trying to shane the TE but I'm just letting you know about your situation before it all goes to hell and bites you in the ass.
    Sh.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Sure. Let them analyze an outdated ship. That'll really help them. That destroyer is severely outdated and doesn't even have any shield recharge blocks.

And I really think you're bullshitting to make us look incompetent. If you really wanted to help then you'd do this by PM, not plaster it all over both faction threads. Don't try and play this off as some kind of; "Oh, I'm only trying to help guys!" Do you think we were born yesterday?

Your attitude sucks Niner, and it's sucked ever since you got back.

Edit: And let Unnamed have it. He needs to know what a good looking ship, that isn't a huge block, looks like.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Sure. Let them analyze an outdated ship. That'll really help them. That destroyer is severely outdated and doesn't even have any shield recharge blocks.

And I really think you're bullshitting to make us look incompetent. If you really wanted to help then you'd do this by PM, not plaster it all over both faction threads. Don't try and play this off as some kind of; "Oh, I'm only trying to help guys!" Do you think we were born yesterday?

Your attitude sucks Niner, and it's sucked ever since you got back.

Edit: And let Unnamed have it. He needs to know what a good looking ship, that isn't a huge block, looks like.
    Oh you'd be surprised by the person I have become, all the warm welcomes I've had ever since my return... Really killed the old Niner you knew and loved, replaced him with the man you see infront of you >:)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Oh you'd be surprised by the person I have become, all the warm welcomes I've had ever since my return... Really killed the old Niner you knew and loved, replaced him with the man you see infront of you >:)
    I see, so you're not just acting like a retard. Good to know.

Reaction score
    Incap, Incap, Incap... You're drowning me in irony. Pot calling the kettle black much. Didn't you quit or was that just another one of your look at me look at me plans. A year later and nothing has changed.

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Incap, Incap, Incap... You're drowning me in irony. Pot calling the kettle black much. Didn't you quit or was that just another one of your look at me look at me plans. A year later and nothing has changed.
    I took a hiatus while I sorted out my final year of university, y'know? Like a normal person?

And then I came back from said hiatus. Try and keep up.

Also, who are you again?

Reaction score
    Funny how you begged us to stop slaughtering you last time my group played. Don't worry we will refresh your memory.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Funny how you begged us to stop slaughtering you last time my group played. Don't worry we will refresh your memory.
    The only ones who gave us something even resembling a hard time was the Borg Collective on Illusive. And we parted on relatively okay terms. We never begged and there was never a slaughter on our side.

Unless you're talking to Niner of course, then okay. Using the reply function really helps keep a track of the conversation :)

Reaction score
    When I say your name three times in a post about you then you respond and then I respond and then you respond it's pretty clear we are talking to each other. It's not my fault or problem if you can't follow a simple 5-6 post conversation.

See you soon Incap!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    When I say your name three times in a post about you then you respond and then I respond and then you respond it's pretty clear we are talking to each other. It's not my fault or problem if you can't follow a simple 5-6 post conversation.

See you soon Incap!
    And it's not my fault that you can't figure out the posting system obviously.

And I doubt that I will see you, if I don't remember you, then you've obviously done nothing. And since it says 'New Member' right under you're name, I'm going to assume you're bullshitting to stir things up.