Cake Build Server - The Most Delicious Build Server [Whitelist]

Reaction score
    IGN; Midoriya

Reason to join your server; Because i like cakes (screw chocolate) and that i want to design stuff and play around with logic a lot more.

Work i have done;
    A working docking port for any ship that can detect if a ship is docked or not:
    Gyazo - d02137be4faf0b4a0adc85d7234b0796.png

Cake; Vanilla Cake ftw! Screw everything else!
    Plz let me in ; ;

Last edited:

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN; Midoriya

Reason to join your server; Because i like cakes (screw chocolate) and that i want to design stuff and play around with logic a lot more.

Work i have done;
    A working docking port for any ship that can detect if a ship is docked or not:
    Gyazo - d02137be4faf0b4a0adc85d7234b0796.png

Cake; Vanilla Cake ftw! Screw everything else!
    Plz let me in ; ;
    Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode
    IGN: Dalmont

Why you want to join the server: I've got the itch to play StarMade again, and I don't want to build alone!

Example of your work: SFW. Astraea, Winning Fleet Contest Submission

Your favorite type of cake: Cheesecake, with carrot as a close second!

Hope to see you all online soon.​
    Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN- Darkarchon

Why you want to join the server- Building alone is boring, I've built for a few years, I've struggled for the Motivation to complete Builds because I've been working alone. I used to play on the Ignite Server years ago

Example of your work- Well.. The top one is a WIP. The bottom is a completed Shell.

Your favourite type of cake- Hard one! Battenberg or a Eccles Cake.. Its only down the road from me.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    IGN- Cewkaurai

Why you want to join the server- I'm looking for a place where I can reliably build my flagship design; most servers either have an incredibly low mass limit or a block limit that's effectively even less mass. Also, I'm not exactly the biggest PVPer; I'm more of the guy who, if you're under attack by pirates, will swoop in and launch multiple large volleys of damage beam lock-on missiles at the pirates and destroy them for you, before jumping out and leaving you to go and salvage any of the wreckage you want to.

Example of your work- Sadly, I've yet to be able to complete a build, as either the server shuts down or I have to move to a new server for one reason or another :/

However, my build style is set: Black standard armor exterior as a base, with any windows made using 3 layers; black crystal armor on the outside, then varat charged circuits in the middle and on the inside, blue crystal armor, and with white standard armor interiors.

I also use almost exclusively varat circuits, with 1 charged every 4th block, providing a summer sky blue type coloring to the interior, which is well lit but also not piercingly bright unless you use bloom higher than 1.0.

Also, I can usually be found either on the outer rim of the spawn galaxy or the outer rim of another galaxy, depending on the server. I also tend to keep my homebase only as large as I need to be able to get the resources I need processed.

Your favourite type of cake- Hm... Probably pecan (it's basically spongecake with the icing they use for hot cross buns and walnuts on top XD But it's super delicious :3 )

Also, completely unrelated to the above: I was formerly on the server under the IGN and starmade registry name "Twylite_Fang"; I had to get a new account cos I had troubles getting into the game at one point if I remember correctly; it's been a year or so since I did it, so... xD

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN- Darkarchon

Why you want to join the server- Building alone is boring, I've built for a few years, I've struggled for the Motivation to complete Builds because I've been working alone. I used to play on the Ignite Server years ago

Example of your work- Well.. The top one is a WIP. The bottom is a completed Shell.

Your favourite type of cake- Hard one! Battenberg or a Eccles Cake.. Its only down the road from me.

IGN- Cewkaurai

Why you want to join the server- I'm looking for a place where I can reliably build my flagship design; most servers either have an incredibly low mass limit or a block limit that's effectively even less mass. Also, I'm not exactly the biggest PVPer; I'm more of the guy who, if you're under attack by pirates, will swoop in and launch multiple large volleys of damage beam lock-on missiles at the pirates and destroy them for you, before jumping out and leaving you to go and salvage any of the wreckage you want to.

Example of your work- Sadly, I've yet to be able to complete a build, as either the server shuts down or I have to move to a new server for one reason or another :/

However, my build style is set: Black standard armor exterior as a base, with any windows made using 3 layers; black crystal armor on the outside, then varat charged circuits in the middle and on the inside, blue crystal armor, and with white standard armor interiors.

I also use almost exclusively varat circuits, with 1 charged every 4th block, providing a summer sky blue type coloring to the interior, which is well lit but also not piercingly bright unless you use bloom higher than 1.0.

Also, I can usually be found either on the outer rim of the spawn galaxy or the outer rim of another galaxy, depending on the server. I also tend to keep my homebase only as large as I need to be able to get the resources I need processed.

Your favourite type of cake- Hm... Probably pecan (it's basically spongecake with the icing they use for hot cross buns and walnuts on top XD But it's super delicious :3 )

Also, completely unrelated to the above: I was formerly on the server under the IGN and starmade registry name "Twylite_Fang"; I had to get a new account cos I had troubles getting into the game at one point if I remember correctly; it's been a year or so since I did it, so... xD
    We need an example of your work, it does not have to be a finished nor a large build.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN- Cewkaurai

ok, got 3 screenshots :P Sorry about the box being there; apparently it doesn't count as part of your HUD >_> Nauvran
    PressF1+G before taking a screenshot, it makes sure everything is hidden.

Reaction score
    Hey, i'd like to join the server!

IGN- werekiller

Why you want to join the server- looking for a good place to build stuff

Your favourite type of cake- chocolate cake

Example of your work-
    StarMade 2017-09-26_04-53-05.png StarMade 2017-09-26_04-54-20.png StarMade 2017-09-26_04-55-05.png Starcraft 2 Hyperion wip (turrets are placeholders for the moment)
    StarMade 2017-09-26_04-49-54.png StarMade 2017-09-26_04-49-13.png StarMade 2017-09-26_04-48-44.png Some interiors

StarMade 2017-09-26_04-47-56.png A station I'm working on (w/o creative mode)

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Hey, i'd like to join the server!

IGN- werekiller

Why you want to join the server- looking for a good place to build stuff

Your favourite type of cake- chocolate cake

Example of your work-
    View attachment 45041View attachment 45045 View attachment 45047Starcraft 2 Hyperion wip (turrets are placeholders for the moment)
    View attachment 45042 View attachment 45043 View attachment 45044 Some interiors

View attachment 45046 A station I'm working on (w/o creative mode)
    Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mod.

Reaction score
    IGN- |-Silas-|

Why you want to join the server- Looking to learn more about the last 5 years of progress made on this game. hope to me more active than an intermittent login and be as good as i was

Example of your work-
    2 Dimensional Elevator and halway to coreSupersonic SidewalkForward Dockingbay
    Your favourite type of cake-Coconut

Last edited:

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Why you want to join the server- Looking to learn more about the last 5 years of progress made on this game. hope to me more active than an intermittent login and be as good as i was

Example of your work-
    We need your IGN (Ingame name)

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN- |-Silas-|

Example of your work-
    Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mod.

Reaction score
    Application form

All subjects have to be filled.

Applications should be posted in this thread

IGN- GundamBunny

Why you want to join the server- A friend wished me to join so we can work on large projects without worry of a PvP raid.

Example of your work-
    starmade-screenshot-0000.png starmade-screenshot-0001.png
    I decorated this interior space for my factions current base station. That is why my friend would like me to join them on your server, to help with the decoration of their projects interior spaces.

Your favourite type of cake- Carrot.

Last edited:

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Application form

All subjects have to be filled.

Applications should be posted in this thread

IGN- GundamBunny

Why you want to join the server- A friend wished me to join so we can work on large projects without worry of a PvP raid.

Example of your work- I have no example of work. This will be the first custom made thing I will have worked on.

Your favourite type of cake- Carrot.
    We need an example of your work, any size and any amount of progress will do.