Cake Build Server - The Most Delicious Build Server [Whitelist]

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Why you want to join the server- ...following a corp-mate from TTA / Watchtower

Example of your work- ...multiple Homeworld ships, TTA_Carcharodon, TTA_Asparagus, TTA_Decapod, DP_Wasp, DP_Hornet, DP_Locust, DP_Drunkgate, TTA_jumpgate, the first documented moving rings around planets, multiple custom turrets, The Battlezone station, shuttle flinger, Battlezone dock, ~6 custom textures for blocks, more...
    co-op ships: JODF/TTA_Triton, JODF_dropship, JODF_Blade, JODF_Longsword, TTA_Dart, TTA_Salmon, TTA_Lux_Mining_Facility, TTA/SE Barony Outpost Alpha, TTA_Raven, SES/TTA_corvettes, DP_Scarab, DP_fleetfighter, more...

Your favourite type of cake- ...german chocolate

View attachment 44234 View attachment 44235 View attachment 44236 View attachment 44237 View attachment 44238 View attachment 44239 View attachment 44240 View attachment 44241 View attachment 44242View attachment 44243
    We need your IGN.

Reactions: Ghent96

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Why you want to join the server- ...following a corp-mate from TTA / Watchtower

Example of your work- ...multiple Homeworld ships, TTA_Carcharodon, TTA_Asparagus, TTA_Decapod, DP_Wasp, DP_Hornet, DP_Locust, DP_Drunkgate, TTA_jumpgate, the first documented moving rings around planets, multiple custom turrets, The Battlezone station, shuttle flinger, Battlezone dock, ~6 custom textures for blocks, more...
    co-op ships: JODF/TTA_Triton, JODF_dropship, JODF_Blade, JODF_Longsword, TTA_Dart, TTA_Salmon, TTA_Lux_Mining_Facility, TTA/SE Barony Outpost Alpha, TTA_Raven, SES/TTA_corvettes, DP_Scarab, DP_fleetfighter, more...

Your favourite type of cake- ...german chocolate

View attachment 44234 View attachment 44235 View attachment 44236 View attachment 44237 View attachment 44238 View attachment 44239 View attachment 44240 View attachment 44241 View attachment 44242View attachment 44243
    The same, Ghent96
    Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode

Reaction score
    • Supporter
    • Master Builder Bronze
    Application form

IGN:
    SchnellBier

Why you want to join the server:
    I´ve built too much in SP and could use some variety.

Example of your work:

Your favourite type of cake:
    Chocolate cake.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Application form

IGN:
    SchnellBier

Why you want to join the server:
    I´ve built too much in SP and could use some variety.

Example of your work:

Your favourite type of cake:
    Chocolate cake.
    Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    IGN- Dearthx

Why you want to join the server- Was told to by Raiben plus I enjoy some quality building

Example of your work- (WIP):(Lost old ship blueprints) 100mPirateShip.png

Your favourite type of cake- Oreo ice cream cake :P

Attachments

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN- Dearthx

Why you want to join the server- Was told to by Raiben plus I enjoy some quality building

Example of your work- (WIP):(Lost old ship blueprints)View attachment 44513

Your favourite type of cake- Oreo ice cream cake :P

Reaction score
    IGN - ballom

Why you want to join the server - I was told it was a good building server , want to explore it (if ofc players are ok for this as i read it's in the rule to leave a player alone if he ask ) , and of course to build and share idea . I'm particularely specialized in building towers, somethign you don't see much on starmade.

Exemple of your work - Apogée tower , Première tower , Legacy tower , Vitesse Tower
    I also made severals ships , but nothing uploaded on starmadedock

Your favourite type of cake - lie

Captain Tankman

Cake Build Server Staff
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    IGN - ballom

Why you want to join the server - I was told it was a good building server , want to explore it (if ofc players are ok for this as i read it's in the rule to leave a player alone if he ask ) , and of course to build and share idea . I'm particularely specialized in building towers, somethign you don't see much on starmade.

Exemple of your work - Apogée tower , Première tower , Legacy tower , Vitesse Tower

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN - ballom

Jebediah1

FlyingZeene_TNT, Emperor of NRE. (Scipio)
    Reaction score
    IGN: Scipio

Why I want to join: cus I want a place to duel other sm players with their consent. Cus PvP lolz

Example of work: IMG_2270.PNG
    An NRE zama corvette ^
    IMG_2038.jpg
    NRE meme Augustus Head ^

Favorite type of cake: cheese cake

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN: Scipio

Why I want to join: cus I want a place to duel other sm players with their consent. Cus PvP lolz

Example of work:View attachment 44668
    An NRE zama corvette ^
    View attachment 44669
    NRE meme Augustus Head ^

Favorite type of cake: cheese cake

Reaction score
    IGN: Not_a_Bot

Why i want to join:
    Co op building with a friend that already joined

I can build:
    at least i think.

Favorite Cake:
    Lets be honest there is no Cake.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN: Not_a_Bot

Why i want to join:
    Co op building with a friend that already joined

I can build:
    at least i think.

Favorite Cake:
    Lets be honest there is no Cake.

Reaction score
    Why i want to join the server-I am newish to the game and I have a freind who plays on this server and i would love to be able to play with him.

IGN- MonkeyGuns

Example- http://puu.sh/xAKZR/9e9b4c3e91.jpg

Favorite type of cake- Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Why i want to join the server-I am newish to the game and I have a freind who plays on this server and i would love to be able to play with him.

IGN- MonkeyGuns

Example- http://puu.sh/xAKZR/9e9b4c3e91.jpg

Favorite type of cake- Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    IGN- BoomMicGuy

Why you want to join the server- Over heard Lord Sovereign, Scipio, Wolverines527, and Zilvs talking about the server. I figured it would be fun to join and build in a community server then in my lonely sandbox SP.

Example of your work- SCS-StarPanther-Destroyer SCS-Infinity-SiegeCruiser SCS-Remington-LightFrigate

Your favorite type of cake- My favorite type of cake would have to be GF chocolate cake that doesn't fall apart when I try to eat it.

Last edited:

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN- BoomMicGuy

Why you want to join the server- Over heard Lord Sovereign, Scipio, Wolverines527, and Zilvs talking about the server. I figured it would be fun to join and build in a community server then in my lonely sandbox SP.

Example of your work- SCS-StarPanther-Destroyer SCS-Infinity-SiegeCruiser SCS-Remington-LightFrigate

Your favorite type of cake- My favorite type of cake would have to be GF chocolate cake that doesn't fall apart when I try to eat it.