Brotherhood Republic Fleets [Luna Turret Update part 1]

Reaction score
    I've been flying your ships for most the time i've been playing starmade (most notable the luna and then the daygar) and i have to say great job.
    I hope you don't mind i've kinda used the daygar's shield beam for the core of one of the death rectangular doom cube.
    (if this sounds cheesy i tried not to XD)

Reactions: jzimmerman4
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I've been flying your ships for most the time i've been playing starmade (most notable the luna and then the daygar) and i have to say great job.
    I hope you don't mind i've kinda used the daygar's shield beam for the core of one of the death rectangular doom cube.
    (if this sounds cheesy i tried not to XD)
    Not at all! This means a lot to me, glad you are able to use it in more than one way!

Reaction score
    Request, after realizing that you did not build the Deimos.. sorry, I was wondering if you could build a vertical ship with turrets on the sides. I would love to see what you can do with that idea.

Reactions: jzimmerman4
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Request, after realizing that you did not build the Deimos.. sorry, I was wondering if you could build a vertical ship with turrets on the sides. I would love to see what you can do with that idea.
    haha yea I was really confused when you said that but I would love to give it a try! Ill add it to my list for sure, thanks for the suggestion man!

Reactions: wakko151
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Hydra: Update 2
    Here are the pretty much finished main drone hangers for the Hydra. I still need to implement the logic and push beams but other wise they are done, what do you guys think?

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Hydra: Update 3
    Added the missile turrets onto the Hydra today, I am very pleased to say the least. There are 72 total with each doing 13,750 damage per missile. That means that these turrets alone do 990000 damage!!!

Last edited:
    Reactions: CyberTao