Brotherhood Republic Fleets [Luna Turret Update part 1]

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    When you're getting ready for bed but then you have an amazing idea on how to update one of your first builds.... Drawing up some sketches now, sleep is for the weak right? :p

Reactions: BDLS
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Cyclone: Release

Ship Insider: Thanks to the new hp update I am able to say that this is still effective in fights due to its large armor hp. It also has some pretty powerful guns that make taking out enemies a breeze. My original goal was to have this be a destroyer, hence the turrets, but I fell 350 short on the mass but hey it is my first frigate! The main inspiration I got for it somehow came from
    I built ages ago. I know there isnt hardly any similarities besides the central main gun but I mean it got me going on this fun ship. So download it up and leave a comment or review on what you think and how I can improve!
    Hope you enjoyed my first edition of Ship Insider where I talk about my inspiration, build progress, and all that fun stuff!

http://starmadedock.net/content/cyclone-frigate.3003/
    [DOUBLEPOST=1436030057,1436027278][/DOUBLEPOST]Cronus: Update 2

Its been awhile but here is some more news on my titan, the large hanger. It holds a Scythe Cruiser and is mostly completed besides the control room, hanger doors and docking/undocking sequence.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    New shipyard update out so here is my first one! Next one will most likely go along with my pirate station theme.

Designed to be a starter shipyard to create fighters and shuttles. Also contains a factory, automated airlock, and flashing lightening in the power generator module.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Got inspired and built a fully functional walker. Currently just a prototype as turning still isnt possible without a awkward fifth arm but I am working on improvements. Make sure to check out the gif below and leave some feedback!

GIF!!!!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Gathered up a few of my ships, updated them, and redesigned the interiors to create my first Fleet Submission: The Brotherhood Republic. Hopefully mine will be selected to add on additional ships so that I can include the Scylla and Luna! Feel free to check them out and leave any suggestions so that I can fine tune them before the submission deadline.

Download!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Ive been doing a remodel on the Luna in the little bit of time i have to play StarMade. I currently have most of the exterior redone, next will be adding in a much, much larger interior.

New version:

Old version: