Brotherhood Republic Fleets [Luna Turret Update part 1]

Reaction score
    When I get back from holidays I think I might start playing start starmade again and apply for the faction. Hopefully I will actually see other brotherhood players online at the same time as me if I sign up. Get back from holidays in 12 days.

Reaction score
    not sure what nass you guys are on but on the one where im working on the vaygar super sation there hasnt been anyone non vaygar on in several weeks

Reaction score
    The more I look at that station the more I want to build a replica. Yep I have a feeling that you'll find a copy of it some were near the Lazarus Fleet HQ. Minus most of the well designed look. great job

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    When I get back from holidays I think I might start playing start starmade again and apply for the faction. Hopefully I will actually see other brotherhood players online at the same time as me if I sign up. Get back from holidays in 12 days.
    It will be great to have you back, there is plenty to do atm.

not sure what nass you guys are on but on the one where im working on the vaygar super sation there hasnt been anyone non vaygar on in several weeks
    I'm not revealing our non-secret secret location lol

The more I look at that station the more I want to build a replica. Yep I have a feeling that you'll find a copy of it some were near the Lazarus Fleet HQ. Minus most of the well designed look. great job
    Have fun with that! Something I didnt do but it would be neat if you made the rooms docked entities like how the ISS is.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    So I will be using the NASS outpost as a model for the beginning of my pirate base entry for the competition. I have it all drawn out, for the most part, and I believe it will be BA and very sinister looking. I really hope every one will like it!

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    jzimmerman4 you've always made very unique ships and stations. I'll be leaving the forum, you already know why. I hope you continue building your ships and stations because your very great at it thanks for being my first friend in the faction forum on the old site.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Looks so good we could trick EVE Players to think it's from EVE Online :p

Reactions: jzimmerman4
    Reaction score
    ive been watching you since you started building these ships (i wasnt stalking you in starmade just have been watching this post XD) and they are awsome im bownloading and trying out the bomber right now

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Have fun! And just a warning the missiles may be a little wonk and seem really weak but that's a bug, which I have reported. If you dont have that bug I'd love to see some pictures of ships you blew up.

Reaction score
    ill try if not ill just tell you about the pwnedge ill have to make a massive shield cube with power and regen to see how fast it can core it