Brotherhood Republic Fleets [Luna Turret Update part 1]

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Impressive work so far. What do you think the final dimensions will be and how many drones you plan to take?
    It will be about 420m long and 330ish in width. So far it can hold 20 large drones I may or may not add more.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Hydra: Drones
    Here are the drones I plan on using. The Hunter has explosive missiles and the Ghost features ion cannons!

Hunter

Ghost

Reactions: Keptick
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Hydra: Update 4

Added some initial armor plating to the sides and replaced the doors with forcefields!!!! :eek:
    My current ideas for what I will be adding as an interior for the Hydra: core room, med bay, barracks, officer quarters, mess hall, holo deck, and an engineering area. What else should I include?

Also, with the newest update I will be needing to refit most of my ships so expect those to be rolling out within the next few weeks! Oh joy... hahah

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Jinx: Update 1

Been working on an exploration cruiser for the last week. Shell is nearing completion so here is a little sneak peak.

The hydra has currently been put on hold because it looked like a circle... once I design a new hull shape ill copy and past the different parts over since I loved the detail I had on it.

Reactions: Rumcajz and Keptick

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Hydra: Drones
    Here are the drones I plan on using. The Hunter has explosive missiles and the Ghost features ion cannons!

Hunter

Ghost
    I really dig the design, the use of pentas and stuff to make it look spiky is really amazing. Great way to detail ships at that size.

Reactions: jzimmerman4
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I really dig the design, the use of pentas and stuff to make it look spiky is really amazing. Great way to detail ships at that size.
    Thanks! I certainly had fun making them so I am glad they look cool too!

Reaction score
    Great color scheme. Interesting design aspects. Overall good effort into your work. Keep it up! Also, how'd you get those cool backgrounds in the shots?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Jinx: Update 2

Shell is now completed along with the interior, including all the logic. Knowing me some minor additions will be made but once I build the anti-missile turrets and fill her in, she will be up for download!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Jinx: Release

I am proud to present my first ever full role play ship! She is designed to be used to explore new and unknown worlds across the galaxy. I am pretty stoked about how she turned out since I used a new building method. Normally I build the hull then interior but this time I created a scale model first then built the interior and exterior at the same time. I did this to help add more shape to my design which sometimes end up being somewhat flat, it definitely worked!

Download: http://starmadedock.net/content/jinx-exploration-cruiser.2524/

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I've started to do some testing with the new rails and gosh you gotta love them. Small scale they can be tricky to fit since each piece has its own core but large scale some majorly epic stuff can be created.
    Here is my first hanger door test. There are 4 attached pieces, the two main doors and then the two smaller center pieces. It has a really cool locking feel so I will try to get a gif working.

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Moar rail testing!! This time I am designing a hidden turret system, it is just the very basic design and needs a lot of compacting to make it efficient but it looks cool nether-the-less

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Cronus: Wire framing

The initial wire frame has been put down for the Kronus Fleet Carrier! This will be my largest ship and I am so excited to see it finally being built since I've been waiting for the rails. I have some really neat ideas for this one so stay tuned!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    These are truthfully some awesome ships! Just curious do any of these ship have moving parts or are they all pre-rail update?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    These are truthfully some awesome ships! Just curious do any of these ship have moving parts or are they all pre-rail update?
    They are all pre-rail but I am currently updating all the turrets.
    The Cronus will certainly be filled with rails though!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Scion: Release

A few weeks ago I saw a picture of a ship some one built and I thought it had a neat concept but was poorly executed. So i decided to build my own version and here is the result, the Scion. My first pvp compatible fighter has ion beams, explosive missiles, and a radar jammer to be able to quickly disable shields and finish them off while remaining completely invisible to AI.

Download: http://starmadedock.net/content/scion-heavy-fighter.2871/