Augmented Reality Gaming [Whitelist] | [Dedicated Server] | 50 Players | 24/7 | NEW IP

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve talked with him on this and have about 4-5 witnesses confirming this story. Though apparently he was apologizing. I\'ve been told by those witnesses as well that robindino fired on him first due to him firing on an asteroid/meteor. If this is incorrect please tell me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    As far as i know robin did not fire on him, but i could ask. i do know that he fired on me for no reason, but i didn\'t take any damage from it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): SlenderManXIII

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: i want to play with other people that are chill and i can just build ships without people attacking me

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes i do i will play to rules

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes i do

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Hello There, I\'d be happy to get on your pwetty white list ^_^

To Rule6, \"6. Exploiting the game will get you banned on the spot.\"

Does Blueprint Farming count as exploit? You pay the full value of the blocks though.

IGN: \"Fineleyconc\"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Suddenik
    Becouse I want to fly here with my friends // other servers do not offer what I need :L
    yes
    yes

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name):DarkVodor

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:Because i\'m looking for a server where i can build large ships and use them in (hopefully) big battles between factions.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:Yes,i do.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:Yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):XxDaVonxX

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Im a friendly person and I like to communicate with people and overall just wanna have fun, and could add to fun on the server.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yep

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):Guiltyspark

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:I love starmade and kinda addicted but whenever i log out (i sometimes crash) my ship disapears because of grifers :( so i am looking for a server were i can join a good fac and adventure into the depths of space

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes i do

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes as i said ^^ :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN:

Zenax.

Reason why to whitelist me:

I am a dedicated player, who shows respect and behave towards other players, nonetheless I respect the server rules.

I also want a server with a great community, and great gameplay. I have been on your teamspeak server, and I find the members extremely friendly and open to me, which gave me a dedication towards the server to preserve the fun and behaving.

Understanding the rules:

Yes I do understand the rules, and yes I fully understand the reasons to ban.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):Gloom

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: A large group of my friends are looking to establish ourselves on a specific server, if I am whitelisted I will gladly refer them to join this server.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: I clearly understand.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: I clearly understand.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):Dolgaris

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Looking for a thriving community to join whilst building and exploring

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yep

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban: I do.

Reaction score
    hey, my IGN is Apples

What makes this Apples guy so special!? Like all people here i can\'t give a valid arguement, infact the most likely greifer applications will be both Vague, and somewhat desperate. which, when you arent scanning for them appear to be players who REALLY want to join. *Your thoughts: \"what does that have to do with this server?\"* NOTHING at all, the best reason you have to whitelist me, is so you can spare your self from reading this somewhat meaningless post.

of course breaking the rules results in a ban, if it didnt it would\'t make since to have rules to begin with

but no matter, if i am banned, i understand i HAVE THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS(appeal a ban)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Actually, I read each and every app :) But if a griefer was to take his time, and write out an app, He\'ll surely be banned within due time. Normally the first five minutes of joining.

Welcome to the server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): RaOvO

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I love to build and like to have fun with others!

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: MarceloPelli

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I am looking for a good server to start playing Starmade again. I\'m respectful. I\'ve been playing Starmade for over a year now.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: I do.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: I do.