Augmented Reality Gaming [Whitelist] | [Dedicated Server] | 50 Players | 24/7 | NEW IP

Reaction score
    IGN AnIronGolem

Why should we whitelist you on our Server? Because your server sounds fun and i like whitlisted servers

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, I do.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yep

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Gorbanth

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I\'m not an idiot. I\'ve had plenty experience with small servers. I would like to be able to log on and not have to worry about if my ship is where I left it (this happened recently).

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Gulogomi

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:I\'m new to the game and always wanted to play with some people and create stuff together. I have always been a fan of creatve/sandbox- and space games, so i think this would be perfect ^^

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:Yes, and i agree with them.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes, i do.

Thanks in advance, i hope to see you guys soon :D

Reaction score
    Would like to be whitelisted.

IGN : MikeHawk

Why : Because the more the merrier, as they say, and whitelisted servers, from my experience, have always been more fun than, well, not whitelisted servers.

I understand the rules and agree with them.

I also understand that I have a right to appeal if I were to get banned.

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): Daffor

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Newbie looking for a nice server to build stuff on.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Absolutely

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Understood

Hoping to see you soon

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Radianshot
    Why should i get whitelisted: Because I\'ve been searching for a server for a long time and my friends destroyed my server, and i\'m pretty keen to look for more people to play with, hope to join a faction since im a late starter and still quite new to the game

Do you understand that breaking any rules will get you banned: Yes of course, i\'m not banned on any server i\'ve been to before, i\'m sure i will follow.

Do you understand the right to appeal from ban?: Yeah, but i\'ll try not get banned in the first place

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve accepted all above applicants. :) Enjoy the server!

Teamspeak is ar-gaming.mainvoice.us

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i would like to be white listed!

ISN: sinerox

im looking for a small but friendly and mature server to fly the universe in peace and to make frineds along the way

i understand the rules in place and will follow them

from sin!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):Lurent1

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:I have been playing lots of singleplayer starmade and I to be on a server with other people and play with others and this seems like a pretty good server

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:Yes, I understand

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:Yes, I understand

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): RozzaWill

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I want to play with a fun group of people and get better at the game and build large fleets of ships

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: I do

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yup

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):eek:ldschool10

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I would like to join a server that is fun and the admins seem fun so i want to join a server that have people that are good at the game and i want to join because i think this server will be good as i am such a noob.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:Yes i will follow the rules no matter what.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:Yes i do understand that i have the right to ban appeal.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): PigMan

IGN (In-Game Name): Cpt_Desmodus

We read the rules and understand that we have right to appeal any ban :D

I must test the server to write more: P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    my IGN is goldman

because i have awesome ships i will try to upload in to the game

yes i understand i never been ban from any server

yes but im hope not to ban anyone

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): cheatmasterXII

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: My friend Radianshot and I are trying to find a good server to play in.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: I understand the consequences of breaking the rules above and I will take responsibility if I break the rules.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: I understand my right to appeal any ban but I will try to avoid being banned in the first place.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Radianshot

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because i believe that in your server i would stand a better chance

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yeah, i won\'t break any like in all my other servers like in minecraft

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yeah, but i\'ll try not to get banned @ all

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):matson222

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:because i wanna play the game with people and not by my self i like helping others alot and trying to avoid pvp

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:yes i understand perfectly and i am more tha willing to go with them

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:yes i do

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): ShaggyMummy

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: because i love the game, and i build well

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: it is understood

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: it is understood