Asgard Shipyard

Reaction score
    I will call them Hugin und Munin

The one formerly know as Loki is 95% done, just some internal details left. The one in the picture above is 80% done, some hull left and some internals.

That was a satisfying day :D

Reaction score
    for ragnorok you could build a mothership sized carrier with a serpent chaped ship, a wolf shaped ship, hangers for your gods, and a small army of drones

Reaction score
    a mothership comes probably later. First I will finish Hugin, Munin is ready. And next comes a cruiser.

Reaction score
    the odin cruiser? and i wasnt expecting yout o launch into a mothership class ship on a whim i was just throwing out an idea

Reaction score
    Not Odin, I was thinking of gungnir :D

testing main weapons for the cruiser

That is a 17 Million damage missile from a missile-pulse combination. Seems like overkill to me. More testing tomorrow.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Well if you are going with the god's name then Odin would be a better fit, maybe you could make a shuttle to go with the odin and name it gungnir, and also if you have left over space put in docking ports large enough for your 2 frigates :)

Reaction score
    a carrier is a wast of time. All that space could be used for something usefull. Maybe on a capial but the next one is only a cruiser.

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    You wouldn't expect "I build my ships from premade modules" to equal "They have a unique, consistiant style, which looks stunning, and have a cool interior and plenty of stats to blow up anyone who disagrees" but you manged to do that.

P.S. are we going to see support crafts like shuttles or fighters?

Reaction score
    You wouldn't expect "I build my ships from premade modules" to equal "They have a unique, consistiant style, which looks stunning, and have a cool interior and plenty of stats to blow up anyone who disagrees" but you manged to do that.

P.S. are we going to see support crafts like shuttles or fighters?
    That is definitely something I will try. Small ships are not my strong point, they end up to big in the end. But I will try :)

Reaction score
    still testing weapons. missile-pulse is lets say awesome :D

That was one missile with 4,4 million damage. I know I add explosie effect to it!

Edit:

Ok tested 100% explosive support

It basically doubles the damage and the powerconsumption. That you could get by adding more missile and pulse, so why? Because missile-pulse never goes above radius 40 blastradius, with 100% explosive you get 50.

Why is that so great?
    That means from Radius 40 and a volume of 268083 to Radius 50 and a volume of 523599!

268083/523599 = 0,512 so you get double the affected area :D and that means a big hole in the enemy ship.

That moment when you want to test your weapon on a planet ... and it just blows up and the parts run away from you with full speed :D

Last edited:
    Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    I really like the look and the feel of your ships, the upper and lower armor looks awesome (that curvature is really good) and the systems visible in between makes it look very believable and detailed.
    It always reminds me a little bit on those star wars rebel transport ships.

Also: you really should work on your yellow titans, they look way too promising to let them be unfinished ;)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    thanks a lot I try my best. Also you can now download the Hugin, that is when it gets approval. And I will work on the yellow ships, just not jet :D

Reaction score
    Update

I made a drone, it somehow ended looking like a Tie fighter

it uses two missile-cannon arrays and fits in a normal docking port

Also work was done on the Munin

On the vessel is just a little work on the interior left.

Also early stages of the next project, the gungnir

The gungnir is the first battlecruiser and with 400m has a lot of room for lots of hurt. The main battarie consists curretnly of 8 missile-beam array´s.

Since a vessel such as her will be a command ship, I plan a more elaborate interior. With conference rooms, hangars for shuttles and drones racks such as keptick showed here

http://starmadedock.net/threads/to-drone-or-not-to-drone-an-answer.3246/#post-49163

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    thanks, tomorrow I plan to finish the Munin and then work on the little beauty :D

Reaction score
    as usually your ship design totally surpassed my my every idea
    (btw i finally figured out how to make the little signature that a lot of people have under there every comment :3))