Asgard Shipyard

Reaction score
    Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    Update Gungnir

Ok I have put a lot of work and many tries in the battleship Gungnir and it drone system. There are quite a few things to look out for. Bu it is really cool when it works :D

So that is what the dronehanger looks like.

Against other smaller drones they do great :D and there is this really cool star wars feeling. Jumping in and launching fighters from your carriere, hell yeah.

Broadside of heat seaker missiles

That are the slave systems

And that is what one broadside does to a ship.

Also some updates on the whole ship :D

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Update Gungnir

Ok I have put a lot of work and many tries in the battleship Gungnir and it drone system. There are quite a few things to look out for. Bu it is really cool when it works :D

So that is what the dronehanger looks like.

Against other smaller drones they do great :D and there is this really cool star wars feeling. Jumping in and launching fighters from your carriere, hell yeah.
    needs more purple! :P

Reaction score
    Ok I have some pictures for you guys and Lady´s. We have some Lady´s do we?

Most of the time, when I build a ship I have a certain role in mind. And today I thought, what is cool, what is really badass? Oblviously, turrets that fire heavy artellery, bam bam bam. Ok now you will say, but all your ships have turrets. Yes that is right, but mostly as tertiary weapons. And all where either laser or reapid fire cannons.

So look at this :D

The next of Asgard turrets. I plan to make the support not 100%, but maybe 50% or even 25%. So that it gives more a feeling of heavy anti ship artellery. I now it is tiny compared to what other people build in turrets. But I simply dislike these gigantic turrets on "relatively" small vessels. There will probably another new turret slightly bigger.

Also what support weapons would you use for such a turret? Cannon-Cannon-explosive, Cannon-Cannon-overdrive, Cannon-missile-explosive or Cannon-pulse-explosive? Or something different?

And of cource there has to be a new ship for these new turrets :D

It will be a cruiser, so the ship between the frigates, the nimble craft that zip around the battlefield, and the battleship, the massiv behemoth who simply jumps in the fight flys to the enemy and hammers them until something gives in.

The cruiser is meant to fight at 1000m distance. While the main weapon of the battleship gungnir is a lok on missile battery with 2000m range. The cruiser will come closer unleash his main weapons while his extensive turrets hammer the enemy with explosive shells.

I have the goal, that people can see the evolution from frigate, I am faaasst. To the slow capitalship. We will see how that goes.

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    dam looks good, im currently using the ham on redshift, have you ever considered making a ship devoted to just movement, like a jump ship? i guess it wouldn't really have any purpose but its an interesting idea

Reaction score
    No not really, maybe I will make some civilian ships, Frighters or passenger ships. And what is the ham on redshift?

Reaction score
    sorry meant the hugin, thought it was something that started with ham but its hug XP
    I would like to see maybe a fast jump charge cargo ship

Reaction score
    Cool I am glad you use my ship´s, I hope you have fun. Mhm a fast jump cargo ship, maybe when the new patch is out. And the stack limit for cargo blocks is in the game.

Reaction score
    what do you mean next patch? the one with jump drives is already out along with warp gates

Reaction score
    some work was done on the cruiser

There will be 12 medium turrets with 4 cannon-pulse-punch through arrays each. These turrets should be able to punch every enemy full of holes, when the shields are down. So I will probably add another turret that does damage to shields specially.

The 6 smaller turret docks you can see will hold the small tripple turrets my other ships have.

And I tried adding an ion effect to the ship, to get a shield hardening effect. While that sounds good, the energy requirements for the ion effect are crazy. I have now 2,5% shield hardening and enough energy for the other systems. I am not sure that that is enough to be effective.

Well so much for today.

Reaction score
    oh dam that is a god looking ship (see what i did the >_> :0)