Asgard Shipyard

Reaction score
    small update

ok here just two pictures of a new turret. I have a lot to do recently so my time is short. And I have begun learning japanese :D

These are not jet finished, I am not entirely pleased with them. They are missile-cannon-overdrive dual turrets.

So here just this so you guys see this is not dead jet.

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    I just now found the new blocks nodes processors and circuts. And I am in love, I have to bring them in my ships :D

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    I just now found the new blocks nodes processors and circuts. And I am in love, I have to bring them in my ships :D
    Have a little taste what one could do with them:
    I personally favor the latter image, since the first is a little too colorful.
    Edit: I also tried to create shade-y textures using them, didn't turn out as well as I thought:
    (this is about the texture, as such the surface is flat, deal with it)

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Oooooh so smooth shaft/hall

Reaction score
    Reaction score
    OMG i love the armadillo style it breaks up the giant doomcube look as well as the current doom triangles people are building with the new angled blocks all the while keeping the tried and tested true efficiency of a doomcube

Reaction score
    Update

again some small things.

http://starmadedock.net/content/prefabbed-parts-a-palette-updated-to-0-29.1084/

Here you can find some really cool rooms and other parts. since I am horrible at interiour I was looking for cool parts there.

this design made me droll so I tried my own take on it.

That is my corridor. The black light shines throug parcelcircuts or nodes not sure and white light shine on the wedges. Lookes great in my opinion, there is a dark sinister feeling to it without being to dark :D

smaller hallway

Of cource you have to have your crew sleep somewhere, so that are the crew quarters.

Officers get more place of cource.

Original credit goes to tenk11kamikaza he made the rooms. I modified them to my match my concept :)

And here an powercore room, all in this style of entirieur.

It provides basic energy and shield generation, also looks good:cool:

And an engine room

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    small update

I am quite satisfied with this ship so far :D sadly the jump drive is not big enough anymore -.-. I put quite big ones in and thought I could scale them down at the end to fit the optimal mass. Now I have to put in more.

The tripple turrets are a beam-cannon and a cannon-beam both with overdrive. The small ones are cannon-cannon-overdrive quadro turrets.

Edit

I was thinking I needed a bigger turret. Here is one in the early stages of construction. Basically only the shape so far.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    DAMMM sec ships man school is pounding me and i havent been able to get on and drop by

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    The Loki is allmost finished.

Of cource, you can power the ship down :D

Only some internal details are left.

I tested the weapon systems of the new ship

Heatseaking missiles with ion effect and reapid fire missiles with added explosiv effect :D
    I like missiles ... a lot.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    OMG ragnarok is almost here, btw that would be a good name for a massive ship, ragnarok

Reaction score
    Yeah that would be a cool name :cool: will keep that in mind. But it is such a heavy name to live up to. Ragnarok is not a name for a ship. It is the promise for the end of the world, of glorious slaughter. A battle of gods and giants.

Only the most imposing vessel could live up so such a name, it will be a while until I will build such a giant ship.

So for now here the next ship of Asgard Shipyards. Obviously a work in progress.

The idea is for both vessels to work together. The Loki is meant against smaller vessels up to ships of her own size. These new ship is meant to hount bigger slower prey. Equipped with two heavy Heatseaking-Ion batteries and two Reapifire-Explosive tubes. To bring down shields quickly and then devaste the ship with missiles.

I had just the idea to rename both to Hugin und Munin. The two Ravens of Wotan ... mhm sounds good :D

Reaction score
    yea that definitely is a better name for 2 ships that are to work together
    for the loki you could build a stealth ship for the trickster aspect