Arstotzkan Federation - Lord Kek wills it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    hey deathsoul097 , since you were wondering the size of the gyoza, here it is compared to my larger sunrise space battlehsip. its 264m long.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    spoiler tags are grouped with the quote button stuff in the bar with the smiley face, mountain picture, slideshow frames, and then there's the quote button.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    It's a bad link for me. Any plain old URL?

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Beginning today, Arstotzkan Federation will begin operations on the Starbits server. Despite original plans to recolonize NASS, our good pal zorozeenee was banned from the server. While we do not condone or agree with everything Vaygr does (I'm looking at you blackhawk), we do recognize that they are capable fighters and their immediate expulsion from the server pretty much ended any chance at large-scale faction warfare on the server.

While I'm opposed to some of the choices made in the server's config, the majority decision made by current membership was to proceed regardless. We've also picked up some new blood. Welcome to Crusade and Lecic. However, our search for recruits does not end there. We need new blood! We must shake the complacency that has set in, and fight on for the glory of Arstotzka! SIEG ARSTOTZKA!

Reactions: Lecic and Kamika
    Status
    Not open for further replies.