Arstotzkan Federation - Lord Kek wills it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Is arstotzka still strong?
    Of course it is.

The new members have kept themselfs busy and I have been expanding the factory complex. Effect and Advanced Circuitry mass production control stations have been built, same building as the paint production. Other side of the mineral refining machinery.

Someone also forgot to turn off the manufacturing material delivery system, just a friendly reminder to all faction members that when you are done using the factories make sure to shut them down.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Master Builder Bronze
    Now that at this point we have won several engagements, annihilated our opponents and generally been all-around the nation the images our glorious Ministry of Propaganda has been producing for decades, we could start filling our signatures with made-up quotes of people saying how our ships are Godlike, literally impossible to defeat, and so on and so forth.

Go all-out in stroking our egos like some self-centered bourgeois starving for attention.

But that would be silly, imagine someone doing something like that.

Last edited:

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Now that at this point we have won several engagements, annihilated our opponents and generally been all-around the nation the images our glorious Ministry of Propaganda has been producing for decades, we could start filling our signatures with made-up quotes of people saying how our ships are Godlike, literally impossible to defeat, and so on and so forth.

Go all-out in stroking our egos like some self-centered losers starving for attention.

But that would be pathetic, imagine someone doing something like that.
    VVVV Like this? I'm a self-centered loser, deal with it. Altough I didn't make up the quote : P

Edit: Removed it cause the russian is actually right.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Captain_Boroski
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Master Builder Bronze
    VVVV Like this? I'm a self-centered loser, deal with it. Altough I didn't make up the quote : P

Edit: Removed it cause the russian is actually right.
    You're one of us cool kids now comrade

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Master Builder Bronze
    So every even remotely strong faction have collapsed because their members lack the common sense and self-preservation
    Shit-talking in chat didn't exactly increase their chances of survival.

And everyone knows our foreign policy.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    It almost seems like Steam release has had a negative effect. Maybe we just need to wait for players to figure out SP on their own and then move here and look for MP. Who knows?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Master Builder Bronze
    No, no, I'm talking about Schroober and his butt-buddies, server regurals that have been there longer than we have.
    The newcomers have behaved themselfs and kept themselfs busy carving out a corner for themselfs in the galaxy.

Reaction score
    What would a newbie like me need to do to join the glorious Arstotzkan empire?

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Even though the battle today against the Xenon-defended Pirate base was a disaster (game lagged so horribly bad from all the large ships being used everyone had to just call it a draw), footage has been recovered of the Arstotzkan fleet in battle formation prior to their disembarkment to the enemy base.

Here we see the mighty Centurion-class battleships AFS Kursk, AFS Sevastopol, and AFS Stalingrad in a triangular forumation. Below them for support are the Tantalus-class destroyers AFS Puppetmaster and AFS Dignity-B. Also accompanying the fleet is the AFS Overlord, an aging but nonetheless very reliable and durable Arstotzkan destroyer. The Centurion-class ships, as well as the Overlord, were designed and built by the master shipbuilder @Zyrr and the Tantalus-class destroyers were designed by @Comr4de

Here we see filthy Kolechian scum attempting to sneaky-sneak into Arstotzkan space with fancy-looking courier ship! We made him "assume the position" while we invasively searched his ship and said, "Papers, Please."
    oh snap those ships look amazing :D

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    THE FACTION BATTLE EVENT OF THE YEAR

Hypercore is being reset soon. For that, all factions/players are participating in a massive battle. Results soon.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    As today is unofficially national art day in glorious Arstotzka, I have given every person in this thread a paintbrush to paint beautiful picture with. You vil now paint de best pictures you can muster for de motherland.

I forgot to mention - if you do not paint pictur for arstotzka, you get sent to de gulag!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    As today is unofficially national art day in glorious Arstotzka, I have given every person in this thread a paintbrush to paint beautiful picture with. You vil now paint de best pictures you can muster for de motherland.

I forgot to mention - if you do not paint pictur for arstotzka, you get sent to de gulag!
    heres my love and support

Status
    Not open for further replies.