-=Alliance Armada=- Enlist in the brotherhood!

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    AA IMO are like new babies that exist solely to stroke their egos.

Their track record in this community is

1. Showing up and bumping their thread with so many "." that it rose three or so pages with only "."s

2. Deciding to venture out of their RA style setup

3. Getting their butt kicked

4. Can't beat them join them and thus avoid getting their ego hurt again

5. Now that they are backed by powerful people go screw around with the rest of the community because they feel entitled.

Eventually AA will bite off more than they can chew
    And you might as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1417032246,1417032130][/DOUBLEPOST]And plus you mistakenly leave out their reasons for their actions. All valid and all vindicated.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Don't think much of the community understands just how strong the relationship is between Odium's 3 main factions, no political Bull story, our factions history and questionable community actions, or a spy trying to make one of the 3 factions enemy to each other will work. Not by a landslide...

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    The main thing the community probably does not get is how the AA went from being attacking CR to being bunk mates :/

Reaction score
    Correction AA never got their butt's kicked there wasn't even a shot fired in the CR war. The ships we spawned in the EE server are only a fraction of our power. If you must know why we declare war on someone I follow Teddy Roosevelt http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Stick_ideology. When I see a potential threat I react (as the soldier in me tells me to do) I was threatened by TE and therefore attacked in advance to prevent any further attacks. NFD has been trying to drive a wedge between odium members and other factions as well and thus we feel inclined to eliminate the threat. All logs of these events can be presented if I need to justify myself however I dont feel it necessary. So far I have conducted the TE war by myself and I feel the need to hide behind NOONE. I joined the Odium Pact because they are far more organized than any Alliance I have seen and my council all voted yes.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Correction AA never got their butt's kicked there wasn't even a shot fired in the CR war. The ships we spawned in the EE server are only a fraction of our power. If you must know why we declare war on someone I follow Teddy Roosevelt http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Stick_ideology. When I see a potential threat I react (as the soldier in me tells me to do) I was threatened by TE and therefore attacked in advance to prevent any further attacks. NFD has been trying to drive a wedge between odium members and other factions as well and thus we feel inclined to eliminate the threat. All logs of these events can be presented if I need to justify myself however I dont feel it necessary. So far I have conducted the TE war by myself and I feel the need to hide behind NOONE. I joined the Odium Pact because they are far more organized than any Alliance I have seen and my council all voted yes.
    We didn't threaten you. Don't spread misinformation please.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    My bad, you're right "challenged". My apologies for the miswording in my statement.
    Again, the wrong word. Neither challenged nor threatened. Obviously we have very different definitions as to the meaning of those words.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Can we stop trying to see what is the definition of the potato pies?

Instead, lets focus on the matters ahead.

Reaction score
    IGN: DragonFTW
    Downloaded TS3? Yes but haven't got a mic ( ts3 works fine)
    Skills: engineering in systems, not bad at logic and a fine pilot.
    Can you follow COC: ?
    Prior experience: continuously do SP survival on planets to improve my combat skills and building / generating money skills.
    A bit about me: I am recently turned 15, I am English and I like all kinds of space simms.

Reaction score
    IGN: DragonFTW
    Downloaded TS3? Yes but haven't got a mic ( ts3 works fine)
    Skills: engineering in systems, not bad at logic and a fine pilot.
    Can you follow COC: ?
    Prior experience: continuously do SP survival on planets to improve my combat skills and building / generating money skills.
    A bit about me: I am recently turned 15, I am English and I like all kinds of space simms.

Accepted please join the Recruitment faction, it is a open faction. The ts and website are as follows vs24.tserverhq.com:7020 www.alliance-armada.com

Reaction score
    Breaking News: with NFDs surrender after a change of command in the group, peace has been reestablished in elwyn galaxy. Alliance Armada will be offering it's logistical assets to help NFD establish a strong presence in the server.Meanwhile construction has begun on a new homebase for the AA. Modular bases!

Reaction score
    If that is what you truely want for this 'war' to end, you can consider this a surrender. I have a feeling that while this will end the war it will not end the shit talking because in my experience that is simply not how factions work. Alas if this brings us one step closer to peace then I will act acordingly. You are welcome to anounce this on your respective threads, but if you all would be so kind as to at least half the trash talk from this conversation, from both sides, that would be much apreciated as it would minimize trash talking afterwards from restless members (It would also make all of us look like less shitty people but thats not the point here).
    He did the thing most commanders don't have the balls to do, took the hit for another person's mistake. For that the AA will be offering temporary protection/logistics until they get on their feet. I really respect what he did.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ah. Makes sense. Sometimes you must make sacrifices in order to solve a problem. I am glad Flying chose creeper to be in charge. Not many leaders will do that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    AA IMO are like new babies that exist solely to stroke their egos.

Their track record in this community is

1. Showing up and bumping their thread with so many "." that it rose three or so pages with only "."s

2. Deciding to venture out of their RA style setup

3. Getting their butt kicked

4. Can't beat them join them and thus avoid getting their ego hurt again

5. Now that they are backed by powerful people go screw around with the rest of the community because they feel entitled.

Eventually AA will bite off more than they can chew
    You really dislike us don't you?

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The main thing the community probably does not get is how the AA went from being attacking CR to being bunk mates :/
    I thought no the main community as in the majority don't care or know who we all. Only a small percentage of the SM community looks at the faction thread even few take their time to read and understand it. Even fewer would remember those events in the past. What happened was perceived as something it was not, and another event, a bad move by one person. The community should understand that it is in each faction to choose what grudges they hold and past they will hold against someone. Once two groups see common characteristics and goals, they can work together to meet them. Maybe the community doesn't understand our goal. Thadius why do you care so much?

Reaction score
    Recent News: Alliance Armada have taken the lead in reorganizing the Odium Pact. We will be moving to a new galaxy for better control of resources and have devoted resources to a new teamspeak + Website. With this the pact has implemented new policies for both slander and behavior inside the pact. No longer will griefing be allowed as a part of the pacts agreement. All forum warriors will cease their responses to slander on the forums instead using a default generic response to ensure no violation of TOS. With this we WILL post Security Logs. Until the issue is settled regarding the terms of service and us informing the community of nefarious actions. We will not however release these names as it could cause backlash. If you desire to know the name of the individual who committed the acts please contact any Odium Security Officer and we will be glad to share this information with ANY faction. No faction should have their gameplay ruined by the childish acts of another. Until we are informed otherwise by a game admin our intelligence reports will continue. Mortiferum look forward to seeing what all you have in store for us (Redact the names)

Reactions: 111shaneb111
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: russweis
    Downloaded TS3?: yes
    Skills: Tactician, Ship and weapon engineering.
    Can you follow COC: Dont know what a COC is but willing to learn and follow.
    Prior Experience: 8 months of single player 4 days of multiplayer.
    Tell us about yourself: Skilled tactician Play lots of space sims, love to see stuff blow up...