-=Alliance Armada=- Enlist in the brotherhood!

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    So, you guys going to melt your other ships to do that? Or are you going to try to buy them from the admins?

Reaction score
    We never stated we would buy ships from the admins, this is a rumor and considered slander.

Thank you for your interest in this odium faction.

If it is your intentions to slander, harass, or flame we ask that you take this to the intergalactic summit. This thread is for news, recruitment, and diplomacy.

Thanks

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Sorry, I was just asking that because it seemed like your only two possible ways to get large ships. I almost never see members of yours on Elwyn, so your mining force is severely underpowered for taking on such a task, at least for how you describe the ships, and I guess you don't actually want to buy stuff, even though you don't seem adverse to spending money for functionality that would otherwise be free ( http://www.odiumpact.com/ ) But you do already have large ships on the server.
    Melting it is, I guess.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Sorry, I was just asking that because it seemed like your only two possible ways to get large ships. I almost never see members of yours on Elwyn, so your mining force is severely underpowered for taking on such a task, at least for how you describe the ships, and I guess you don't actually want to buy stuff, even though you don't seem adverse to spending money for functionality that would otherwise be free ( http://www.odiumpact.com/ ) But you do already have large ships on the server.
    Melting it is, I guess.
    Lol buying them from the admins would be a good way to fund the server, but i will let the admins get this if they choose. If so then we fund your playtime.
    Pay to play for the win I guess lol.
    Anyways cynical has a large ship, the explorers faction has a good Uber larger ship, unnamed as always with his super powerful good ships, SF has large ships, which look and perform well, TE had some large ships in the works, dfn has large ships, don't know if they are spawned in yet, komadik he has large ships, good size to, I'm sure there are many more with ships above 200k and 500k mass. I should know I pay attention.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Lol buying them from the admins would be a good way to fund the server, but i will let the admins get this if they choose. If so then we fund your playtime.
    Pay to play for the win I guess lol.
    Anyways cynical has a large ship, the explorers faction has a good Uber larger ship, unnamed as always with his super powerful good ships, SF has large ships, which look and perform well, TE had some large ships in the works, dfn has large ships, don't know if they are spawned in yet, komadik he has large ships, good size to, I'm sure there are many more with ships above 200k and 500k mass. I should know I pay attention.
    I wasn't ragging on it, anything within the game, even admin commands, are legitimate :P even if some people would consider is shady xD
    I guess Thryn homebase turrets are ships on your radar, they're 250k mass and actually have a bit of thrust and could be fitted with jump drives :P

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Undock them and use them, or use them to make a bad as ship with them.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Instead of tracks use like jets pointing downward making it a hover tank lol

Reaction score
    Progress on the new station in elwyn is showing promise, the recoloring of the asteroid has been made now we will be adding life to it by adding crystals and other assorted rock/dirt types. We have implemented a battery recharge system on our station which gets rid of massive block chunks to achieve the same goal. Recruitment has slowed for now as we are in complete reorganization and the staff dedicated to training has been reassigned to gathering resources for the new station.

Reaction score
    We have finished the internal hallways and rooms to our station on templates all that is needed now is copypaste XD

Reaction score
    A new fleet of ships are prepared for fitting. These ships were modeled using SketchUp and Uploaded. This new way of building streamlines the process of fleet production. A new base is in the works and will likely make it's appearance through modular building on Elwyn.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    New ship I see. I build mine by hand, I think it makes the quality better and a greater sense of ownership.

Reaction score
    Server IP no longer works and website is down. Cant find you on elwyn what server are you currently stationed on being that the old IP no longer is working?